cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anybody got the V1.5 for MAC?
This is how you make your own Mac version
This method works for most Ren'Py games with a missing or non-working Mac or Linux port. You can download a PC/Win version and play through the Ren'Py launcher.
  1. Download and install/unzip the .
    • This game was built with version , so I recommend downloading that versison.
  2. Create a Projects folder where you want your games to be saved.
  3. Launch the Ren'Py Launcher.
  4. Click Preferences in the bottom right corner.
  5. Set Projects Directory to your newly created folder, then click Return.
  6. Download and extract the game in your newly created folder.
    • Delete the lib, renpy and .app folders + the .exe, .py and .sh files to save some space.
    • This game has been repacked once, so you need to move the DarkNeighbourhood-1.0-pc folder to your Projects folder, then delete the empty DN-1.0-Gamer folder
  7. In the Ren'Py Launcher, click refresh (to the right of PROJECTS:)
  8. Left click the game under PROJECTS:
  9. Click Launch Project and enjoy the game.
posted by Crackalackadingdong here https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-neighborhood-ch-8-v1-0-gamer-psycho-delusional.7030/post-2076943

Reactions: alex2049

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016

Apobaba66

Jun 29, 2019
I don't think there are any sound files for the game, at least not for the compressed version. If there are audios in the game, it might be for the full and/or lite versions only.
I downloaded 3.76 GB version. it shouldnt be compressed version? Have u download and tried from this post?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I absolutely love the new scenes of the resident women :), but I cannot say I am a fan of the peeing in the face scene or sharing in the school.

Still interested for the next update but I think sharing should be simply an option and mention before it happens, as it is a turn off for many people.
Did those people who are turned off, play the very first scene of the game, where a demon chick asks MC to practically turn an entire town worth of girls into sluts? Because if they did, it would be a bit delusional to expect a whole town of cock-crazed sluts to be exclusive to MC's dick. I mean, if there is one thing you wouldn't associate with a depraved slut, it's exclusivity/monogamy...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I like this game as much as the next guy, but every time I play an update I think to myself "How can this represent an entire months worth of work?" I know he is not working on the game full time - but come on! All the basic mechanics are well-implemented and the only thing to do now is adding content.

Still a great game though - maybe I would prefer if it was updated every other month but had more content
There are DAZ games with amazing renders that produce 2-3 times the content of this update with each one of theirs. It's obviously dev's choice to milk this as much as they can.

D

Deleted member 94436

There are DAZ games with amazing renders that produce 2-3 times the content of this update with each one of theirs. It's obviously dev's choice to milk this as much as they can.
Yeah but I just don't get it. This is not a game driven by a strong narrative that the dev is compelled to stretch to keep it in development for ever. I cant see how he would ever run out of the type of content he adds now. He could easily double the scenes added each month and still keep the game going for years. Why not aim for more content and patrons instead of clinging to the ones already subscribed?

Apr 21, 2018
I downloaded 3.76 GB version. it shouldnt be compressed version? Have u download and tried from this post?
Well no, I've not downloaded a uncompressed version for this update. Although it'd be relatively simple to check if there are any audio files for this game. Simply checking if there's a /game/sound folder under the game's main directory.
So go to the game's main directory (it's the folder in which corruption.exe can be found), open the "game" folder, and see if there's a sound folder. If there isn't, then there is likely no audio for this game for all versions. If yes, see if any audio files (.mp3, .wav, .flac, etc.) are in it. Usually the file names should indicate what they are for.

Reactions: Apobaba66

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah but I just don't get it. This is not a game driven by a strong narrative that the dev is compelled to stretch to keep it in development for ever. I cant see how he would ever run out of the type of content he adds now. He could easily double the scenes added each month and still keep the game going for years. Why not aim for more content and patrons instead of clinging to the ones already subscribed?
I feel like 'easily doubling' the amount of content each month isn't as 'easy' as you think it is.

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
Is there a cheat or a mod for this game that turns off the watersports? I'm sorry but there's just SO DAMN MUCH of it in this game! Almost every single character has a pissing scene; some have multiple for each level of corruption. It's just so much I can't really get into the game because of it. Am I the only who believes the game would be a lot better with the piss fetish gone or at least toned down?

Blablabla3

Jun 26, 2018
the problem is that if your game have the theme
-Incest
-Milf
-Corruption
-blackmail
-ntr
-modern age
-3d
you can be the shittiest dev on the earth, post almost Nothing, but people will still throw their money at you...
Do something else, and you'll need to be Damn good at it to get something ( which is not my case, unfortunately =P ).
P.S. I'm talking in general, not about this game in particular, since I didn't even tried it out yet.
does corruption game has some animation?

Blablabla3

Jun 26, 2018
Nice game, looks promising. I found a slight bug. I asked the sister for a HJ but she didn't have enough corruption, and instead of sending me back to her menu the game sends me to the bathroom scene where I take a piss.
does this game has animation?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes