Skyreign

Jun 7, 2019
is anyone else having troubles in v.2.05 with enslaving the hospital? also with "knocking someone up"? is it not implemented yet?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
how do you corrupt the news woman
Go to mc's room to watch news, go to downtown and to tv station ( use Subway), ask shaman in sanctuary to make u corrupt device, use device in tv station then pour potion to news reporter's tea cup, use potions few times and watch tv from mc's room
I wrote that randomly but you should undersand how do it

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
why not tag, that this is a kinda simulator or sandbox?? so, nobody download and start it who actually doesnt like this type of game...or for what is money making and so on good ,if not in a simul. or sandbox!? is it to grab more downloads and klicks...whtever i´m out....no need to reply...it´s no offense against anyone, only tag the right things so people like can avoid a unneeded download and frustration

Feb 8, 2020
how do you get the hospital to support your mayoral campaign?
is anyone else having troubles in v.2.05 with enslaving the hospital? also with "knocking someone up"? is it not implemented yet?
how to get pregnant mothers at park scene and how to get new level with newscaster
so are there new playground events or not?
Knock somebody up' scene at Front desk is broken it just does nothing.
These are all actually related in a very confusing way. From what I've found it is possible to bug the hospital if you enslave the nurse before you explore all the options in the lobby, lounge, and ward so make sure you hit those first. From there you have her enslave the doctor and hospital director, and then explore all their options. Enslave the nursing staff too and you're ready to unlock the knocking someone up option at the front desk after exhausting all the doctors options. This is where it gets really confusing, the option to knock someone up is intended to display the other town characters corrupted enough to get pregnant. from what i can tell that option currently only applies to the park mom's which is where the second part of the setup comes in.

For the park moms, get them to their maximum corruption. Then go to the church and corrupt sister maria all the way to enslavement. Then once the nuns are slaves, go to UTOPIA and visit sister maria. Take her on a date and she sill do some pet play in the park and have an interaction with the mother's and their daughter's playing. Visit the park again after this and the mother's should now be dressed in their own pet play gear. You're finally ready to head back to the hospital. Go to the front desk, select "knock somebody up" and the mother's with their daughter's will show up at the hospital for an impregnation scene with the MC. Hope this helps.

Aug 17, 2019
So this is my first time playing this, and I haven't even finished the prologue before it became blatantly obvious that either the creator is not a native english speaker, or they are, and they just failed the hell out of english in school. How has this game made it this far after so many months and so many updates without anyone doing a proper proofreading job. I've played MTL games with better sentence structure and grammar than this.

Also, and this is more just a personal preference thing, why is pretty much everyone ridiculously and unnaturally stacked? One of the characters looks like she's smuggling balloons that go down to her waistline.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes