3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
RJ153517_img_main.jpg

Overview:
First she see a girl masturbating down a side street after school.
Several days later at an anime event she peeks into a cosplayer booth...
Saori is realizing she might be a closet exhibitionist.
When she cosplays in risque outfits, the fetish takes over---​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer: H.H.Works
Translator: EventideGames -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.15 + 2.04 DLC pre-installed
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

Additional Info:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra: Full Save

RJ153517_img_smp1.jpg RJ153517_img_smp2.jpg RJ153517_img_smp3.jpg RJ157893_img_main.jpg RJ157893_img_smp1.jpg RJ157893_img_smp2.jpg RJ157893_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the work. If I had any free money I'd donate to patreon. Sadly I live off ramen and cup noodles right now -_-.

Reactions: samael000

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
Seems like even if you pick normal mode the game is bugged so that all the costumes will be unlocked if you ever go home. That's disappointing.

Edit:Nevermind, those are just the DLC costumes.

Last edited:

worlder

May 17, 2017
The main character in this game and cos ro 3 does not have a boyfriend/friend anymore, right? That was really the only thing I liked about cos ro 1 since that game went from 0 to 100 super fast on scenes. That looks fixed here but is it now a solo exhibition game? Liked the cheating convention angle a lot more.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you unlock the other areas? it looks like there are 2 other areas after teh cos play, but they are greyed out.

Reactions: Da Vinci

henrikhoe

Jul 16, 2017
im confused, i have gone to cosplay event 10 times, i have 0 shame, 100 etc, but i cant make money, and i cant travel to town etc,since i cant sleep? maybe im missing something?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
im confused, i have gone to cosplay event 10 times, i have 0 shame, 100 etc, but i cant make money, and i cant travel to town etc,since i cant sleep? maybe im missing something?
There an event with a photographer Its bottom right. He gives you money for photos and then you can do follow up photos with a blue NPC. The blue NPC only shows up when you are fully clothed, he is at the top of the indoor bit of the Cosplay center.

I think there's some hierarchy going on for me I unlocked the ability to be topless, then to be pant-less then to be nude and then the photo event showed up, then the event that opened up the other areas showed up

I did cheat my shame to 0 and my exposure to 100 and my popularity to 100.

I suspect the photo event may be linked to popularity.

As far as i can tell you can never sleep.

The other venues like town are unlocked from an event that appears on the rug in the middle of your bedroom. It appeared after i had cheated the stats above and 1 event with the blue NPC.

If you want to cheat the stats I used RPGMakerSaveEdit, just google it I think i downloaded it from here. shame,exposure and popularity are under advanced -> variables

I think popularity is number 10

Reactions: Locotomia23

Tyresh

Jul 14, 2018
You need to have you skirt flipped to generate popularity A key for that.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
The main character in this game and cos ro 3 does not have a boyfriend/friend anymore, right? That was really the only thing I liked about cos ro 1 since that game went from 0 to 100 super fast on scenes. That looks fixed here but is it now a solo exhibition game? Liked the cheating convention angle a lot more.
They are not the same character, actually the cosplayer you see in the beginning is the old MC.

Eventidegames

Game Developer
May 16, 2018
How do you unlock the other areas? it looks like there are 2 other areas after teh cos play, but they are greyed out.
Increasing stats will unlock them, flip your skirt with A and walk around until you get asked for another photograph. it might take a few before you get the hot spring.

worlder

May 17, 2017
They are not the same character, actually the cosplayer you see in the beginning is the old MC.
So the main character/cosplayer of Cos Ro 2 and Cos Ro 3 do not have a boyfriend/male friend then? Just clarifying because I had originally liked that angle for Cos Ro 1. Thanks for the help and translation either way.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes