• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Java CosmoBreeder [v0.3.9] [harmarist]

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
I'm looking for a save with all the scenes on both genders (mainly Yiffai) I don't really care if it has good stats, I don't intend to play the game, I just want the gallery.

andelbert

Jun 20, 2018
I'm looking for a way to free the prisoners in the third zone, I got a key (the most obvious) but I don't know where the rest are (I'm translating this with a translator sorry for the english) does anyone know where the keys are? or if it's possible also a chip, or if someone made a guide to the game? the truth is I'm enjoying it a lot, but getting things is costing more than I expected.

J55555

Dec 31, 2019
Looks like I'm missing a key. This seems to be the last place that requires a key, but I can't for the life of me find another key. Map location for reference.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, does anyone know how to get past these gates? This prisoner and a couple equipment pieces are locked behind unnumbered gates, and I don't have a clue how they could be deactivated.

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Aside from the salamander boss(no scene), This is my now confident full save for both characters. their should be 10(5 each) new scenes compares to the last version uploaded here. The first two are a rescue and and buy scene, a defeat scene, and two updated scenes from the first two boss fights that people might of missed if they played the prev versions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Svolt

Ginc

Sep 15, 2020
Looks like I'm missing a key. This seems to be the last place that requires a key, but I can't for the life of me find another key. Map location for reference.
Also, does anyone know how to get past these gates? This prisoner and a couple equipment pieces are locked behind unnumbered gates, and I don't have a clue how they could be deactivated.
Im fairly certain you cant do either of those yet in this version.

LunarShell

Jun 17, 2021
Here's my save I've beaten all the bosses along with having all the available powerups and scenes I'm guessing. I'm definitely missing a lot of secrets and hp/mp ups and I found a hidden key to open that locked gate but forgot where it was located. (Female MC only)

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
yk, you think for a game named "cosmobreeder" there would at least be preg content of the ending only variety, but no. but anyways, game looks aight, might hold my eye to it.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
CosmoBreeder-0.3.0b
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
what are the changelogs on this??

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
well get a proper keyboard then
I use a controller and the game controls like a dead rat.

That said, the game takes way too much from NES-era Castlevania games way too much. If you've played the NES Castlevania games, you know what to expect from the movement. And I'm fine with that. But NES Castlevania games were balanced by the fact that your whip had really long range and you could afford to trade blows. Thats not here in this game. Combined with high enemy HP, the game demands a lot of your time without justifying it through graphics/story/gameplay.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I use a controller and the game controls like a dead rat.

That said, the game takes way too much from NES-era Castlevania games way too much. If you've played the NES Castlevania games, you know what to expect from the movement. And I'm fine with that. But NES Castlevania games were balanced by the fact that your whip had really long range and you could afford to trade blows. Thats not here in this game. Combined with high enemy HP, the game demands a lot of your time without justifying it through graphics/story/gameplay.
Not seeing any 'high' enemy hp outside of bosses, you can easily take a bunch of hits without dying. You can even just chow down on food to heal during the fights.

I think the games great for being very similar to classic games and there's nothing wrong with that.

Sounds like you just don't like the game and that's fine - but stop putting it down because of that.

If you're not exploring and unlocking upgrades I can see why you would be having issues, games pretty damn easy once you get some of those going.

3.90 star(s) 7 Votes