3D-Daz Fan Art 3D-Mixed CosmoK - Artwork

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
All right, I have subscribed there as well.

Good luck on subscribestar. Do you have planned to re-post your renders, which you have published via Patreon before, as well?
Thank you, yes the intention is to upload these illustrations to subscribestar. OUK I have sent you a private message.

Reactions: OUK

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Reactions: Savilesavile

Savilesavile

Jun 15, 2020
Yes, this is definitely who she modelled after. Alas, I cannot claim credit for the 3D model of the face, someone with more talent than me created the mesh. However, I changed her body, so that she has more "comfortable" hips, and more curves throughout...
Thanks for the info

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Who is Sara?
She is a Genesis 9 model, so will look very good in close up renders. Also Gen9 does have other improvements over Gen8.1 that I normally work with. I'm still relatively new to Gen9, so she is not complete yet.

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Nicely done, character gives me the Salma Hayek vibe, lighting is perfectly diffused. Good Job!!!
Thanks for the comment about the lighting setup. I configured all the light sources so that none produced hard shadows. From memory I think there are 5 or 6 lights pointing towards her (as well as the bulbs on the mirror frame). Paying attention to lights goes a long way in creating a half-decent illustration.
And since I'm sitting now, with nothing to do for a few minutes, I might as well go on, and on...
Normally, the darker the illustration, the longer it takes to complete in Iray, otherwise her back, reflected in the mirror, would appear "noisy". I mentioned in another message that the model is not complete, one of the things I need to do is create a thigh/ass morphs, so that in certain poses the body will deform in a more natural way.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

CosmoK

Jan 18, 2020
Probably the basic asset is . But CosmoK did do some wonderful tweaks with the morphs to make his rendition pop in all the right places.
Yes! You are correct. And since we are on the subject.. This illustration could benefit from some minor tweaks, but I'm not sure when I will get around to this task, so here it is in its current state:
Sara lingerie 2.jpg