VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cosplay Convention Crisis [v0.2.6.2] [Midnight Hearts]

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yes, we will do a new company on kickstarter in mid-March. I think this time everything will be much better than the last, because we made a lot of mistakes.
A new company, or a new campaign?

Changing companies seems like your hiding something, or scamming. It's very sketchy.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Sooo, some news here? If its not abandoned but also not actively developed atm, shouldnt it hat atleast "Onhold" or something?

Nalsuloth

Feb 23, 2020
Oh! HEY! Its Alive! Well... apparently. Glad to see your kickstarter has worked out all-right! I remember liking this game, however little of it there was. And being massively bummed out by the realization that it had at the time died. Not sure why youre switching over to Unity, but that doesnt really matter. I just hope to see more updates eventually!

~Yours Truly, A Filthy Pirate

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Seems they started on the game 6 days ago.
---------
We've got the money, people! Time for us to start working!

The Hidden LevelsCreator
September 18, 2020

Hello everyone!!
We've finally received Kickstarter's payment and we'll eventually start working on the game!
The first thing we'll do is to complete the script and change the engine of the game from Ren'Py to Unity. We'll make another post whenever we have something cool to share with you and at least once a month.
By the way, don't forget that we have a where you can write your feedback and comments about the demo version. We'd love to hear from you there and have a chat!
Thanks for your attention!
~ Midnight Hearts ~

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So they got their money in Sept 2020, changed their artist out for a new one, planned their demo to release in Feb 2021 latest. Now they in April said their demo would be soon, and only just got a part of their script translated to Russian.

I would say this game may come out 2023/2024.

klebin

Mar 28, 2020
So they got their money in Sept 2020, changed their artist out for a new one, planned their demo to release in Feb 2021 latest. Now they in April said their demo would be soon, and only just got a part of their script translated to Russian.

I would say this game may come out 2023/2024.
what a motivator...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Supposed release sometime in 2022. They as of Nov, have the script almost done and some English voice roles open, which they are asking people to give their voice for the game.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Weirdly enough this shit has been dead for 2 years now yet the dev its at least online over Discord