VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cosplay Convention Crisis [v0.2.6.2] [Midnight Hearts]

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
One thing I'm missing is the option to turn down the opacity of the text window it's too big to not be intrusive.

Other pretty sweet update, Amanda is the best.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I think that implenting that feature is harder with our styalize and custom UI. You can temporarily remove it to see the image but, I don't think we can make the size variable.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I think that implenting that feature is harder with our styalize and custom UI. You can temporarily remove it to see the image but, I don't think we can make the size variable.
The size is not really meant to be changed, only the opacity, though I have not idea how hard that would be to implement.

SilverFox

Legendary Macadamia Big Black Strawberry
Donor
Jun 22, 2017
no plans for any robot fucking...at this time...
I like where this is going. I'm mostly into RPG style gameplay rather than VNs, but seeing this makes me start doubting my own tastes.

I really love the art style, even the dialogue boxes look so contemporary.
PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Oct 4, 2017

But in all seriousness, what's there so far is amazing, and the only downside is that there isn't more of it yet.

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
BRO CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME IF THE SEX SCENE ANIMATED OR NORMAL IMAGE?
TNX IN ADVANCE

Greykitsune

Dec 11, 2017
looks very promising how far is the story done ? will this have branching routes for each charackter ?

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
looks very promising how far is the story done ? will this have branching routes for each charackter ?
The game is meant to have three full days of content, a climactic 4th day segment, and variable endings. Thusfar, almost all of Day 1 is complete. Yes, is a total of seven planned routes, with 2 per charachter and a harem end.

BanditKitty

Sep 2, 2017
It looks like the nsfw patch in the OP is for 0.1.8, not the current version in OP 0.2.03.

Pretty art style, though.