VN Ren'Py Abandoned Cosplay Convention Crisis [v0.2.6.2] [Midnight Hearts]

Zornk

Aug 18, 2017
.....Don't you fucking flake on me Developer. I will be fucking heartbroken. This has serious potential.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey. Just thought you folks should know. We're running the first outfit poll for Amanda to determine what cosplay she's going to wear on Day 2. Y'all should go down and vote if you're a $1+ Patron!

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
okay I must say.... really disappointed you couldn't dress as batman :( also what is with the Y chromosome evolve thingy? how can a race have no need for males? how do they reproduce? I NEED ANSWERS!!!!! are there futas? if so how? since the Y chromosome contains the data for the dick how do you have futas?

something879

Nov 2, 2017
okay I must say.... really disappointed you couldn't dress as batman :( also what is with the Y chromosome evolve thingy? how can a race have no need for males? how do they reproduce? I NEED ANSWERS!!!!! are there futas? if so how? since the Y chromosome contains the data for the dick how do you have futas?
There are many living things here on earth that dont need male/female to reproduce

Theres also the Asari from Mass Effect who are an all female race.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
^ Basically everything in this game is some kind of refrence to classic Sci-Fi, Comic Books, Anime, and Video Games. The fact that they are an entire race of blue women who have sex with each other is direct nod to Mass Effect.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
There are many living things here on earth that dont need male/female to reproduce

Theres also the Asari from Mass Effect who are an all female race.
just gonna point out something that should be obvious here..... a fictional race from a videogame isn't a fact to use as evidence :| although if you point was that it was the subject of reference for the game then that is different. also on asexual reproduction that is for simplistic lifeforms, anything with complexity like humans and animals use genders, although some few species like some frogs have the ability to change bewteen genders.

But I guess the idea of what if it was asexual is enough for a race to be asexual, but for it to evolve from 2 genders to asexual is the farfetched part as neither gender is overall superior to the other as each has its role in nature, that being said as humans have developed societies the roles have more and more become less about what nature wants you to do and more what you want to do (or are manipulated by society to do if you want to get philosophical about it). since the more complex lifeforms have gender I would wager that higher species than humans (if they ever exist) would also keep this trait as it was something formed for the higher food chain species, maybe even build upon the differences to a world where one gender performs only these tasks and the other performs the other tasks.

Since this is a more natural way as the both genders having the same opportunities and being able to do the same things is something humans only really do, there are situations in nature where certain things are done by the other, e.g. male seahorse carries the eggs instead of the female. however by and large, they do not have it like humans do with the equality of opportunity, cause it just isn't how they are wired to act as they don't have the capabilities to really change it like humans do, and maybe this new race decided that the way humans did it where everyone could do whatever was inefficient (cause freedom of choice kinda is inefficient in the grand scheme of things: people take more time to get into a career, they take more time to start a family etc. but it is a good thing to have so that doesn't really matter. efficiency isn't alway the best thing to aim for)

btw this is just me thinking and throwing ideas around so take it like a grain of salt to basically mean nothing, just my messy thoughts. O and don't take my statements to be 100% fact, as it could possibly be false, but to my knowledge what I have written is true.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Well, the basic idea is that in this society, all sex has become recreational and that breeding is acomplished technologically. The male/female model is only important when you have no way of combining the genetic data of two females. It wasn't a natural process at all.

Which begs the question, of course, why the fuck did they choose to end their fotmef two gender social structure. But, that's a question I plan to answer in the game, so you're gonna have to stick around for it.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, the basic idea is that in this society, all sex has become recreational and that breeding is acomplished technologically. The male/female model is only important when you have no way of combining the genetic data of two females. It wasn't a natural process at all.

Which begs the question, of course, why the fuck did they choose to end their fotmef two gender social structure. But, that's a question I plan to answer in the game, so you're gonna have to stick around for it.
OOOOO interesting, there is also the idea of why did they choose female? because with that sort of tech they could easily choose either gender and skip the whole birthing process using artificial wombs. (I guess the main reason they are all female would be so that the protag has another chick to pursue and bone instead of a dude char). side question...... are the alien droids bone-able? silly question but I am really curious now that I thought of it XD

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
OOOOO interesting, there is also the idea of why did they choose female? because with that sort of tech they could easily choose either gender and skip the whole birthing process using artificial wombs. (I guess the main reason they are all female would be so that the protag has another chick to pursue and bone instead of a dude char). side question...... are the alien droids bone-able? silly question but I am really curious now that I thought of it XD
Because nobody wants to see the alien dude cosplaying.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hey folks!

New backer build out as of today. It has the following content additions:

- New Afternoon Scenes for All 3 Girls.
- Complete Night Scenes for Amanda and Makoto
- Another scene of Talleah and Amanda Together
- 4 New CGs, one of which is an erotic night time scene
- A New cosplay outfit for Talleah
- The complete UIs for all three of the girls.
- Numerous pinpoint improvements, new backgrounds, and new music tracks.

Reactions: darlic

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is the h-patch in the OP compatible with v2.03? If not, is there a new h-patch out there?

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I really enjoy the art style I'm seeing in the previews here. Going to download this and check it out. It looks quite promising so far

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
All the women in this game are bi/pan so it is really more of a polyamory end. But, yes there will be an ending with all the girls.

Reactions: darlic

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i usually am not one for hentai and such but the graphics are so cute and the story is silly(in a good way) but this is still the demo..even updated..not the version the dev described above