EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
20331.jpg

Overview:
My name is Ryouji, and I'm just an average student at Seiai Academy. I live my days happily with my twin cousins Shana and Yuuki who are staying at my house to go to the Academy as well, but one day at the end of summer vacation our lives are changed for ever.

Stopping by the shrine where Yuuki worked part time as a miko priestess after my own part time job, we were about to go home together when suddenly thunder roared through the cloudless sky. Looking up I gathered Yuuki and Shana under me and ducked - promptly passing out!

When I came to I felt fine, but my cousins were looking around with worried expressions. The shrine was near several girls' schools, and as usual many of the students were walking down the street nearby - but they were wearing the most outlandish costumes!

Some were in bondage gear, some in aprons with nothing underneath, others in bunny suits and still others in swimsuits you wouldn't see even on the most radical Brazilian beach. Even stranger, the girls seemed as if what they were wearing was perfectly normal! They were looking at Shana and Yuuki in their regular uniforms as if they were the ones out of place.

At first I thought it was a prank, but no - there were too many people involved. I realized that this was in fact a gift from the gods, a boon to the luckless fellow that I had previously been, a world surrounded by the beautiful mystery of women!​

Thread Updated: 2018-02-05
Release Date: Japanese 2005-02-25, English 2009-06-18
Original Title: 性愛学園ふぇち科
Aliases: Seiai Gakuen Fechika, CFA
Developer: Sekilala
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extra:
Save

Thanks to EchoZulu for non-DRM game packaged with walkthrough.

3203.jpg 3204.jpg 3205.jpg 3206.jpg 3207.jpg 3208.jpg 3209.jpg 3210.jpg 3211.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Man, wish my schools were like this. Would've looked forward to school days a lot more. XD
I realized that this was in fact a gift from the gods, a boon to the luckless fellow that I had previously been, a world surrounded by the beautiful mystery of women!
The Hentai Gods have truly blessed you. Go forth, chosen one. And bone many babes.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
One of my first visual novels that I ever purchased. It is not exactly ground-breaking, but it's a funny and cute story. My favorite route and character is Mikage Shana. My least favorite is the harem route.

Reactions: keitaka
Jun 2, 2017
Imagine how this would be if we'd dropped 3 nukes
I have a friend who, whenever I show him something weird from Japan, will always say: "Two nukes were not enough..." in a flat, almost sorrowful, tone. It's hilarious, and was especially so when I showed him Candy Candy by Kyary Pamyu. The look on his face was so... lifeless and devoid of hope for the future of humanity.

lagomaniac123

Feb 9, 2018
the game doesnt even start for me, it opens, doesnt respond. and crashes. no loading screen or anything. any idea why?

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
this game have a problem with the sound? i have a problem like "ADPCM files not compatible"

ShiKage89

Purple Turtle
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
@Asmodeus88 think I found you a fix let me know if it works~~
Also include a quote of the post i found the fix from.

hi, it seems your system has newer codecs than what your games need, these codecs are needed for running old games

-find imaadp32.acm and msadp32.acm on your system and backup those files (rename it to something like imaadp32.bak or codecs.acm)

-download any attached files below, extract it to your original codecs folder (where imaadp32.acm and msadp32.acm located)

note: if you encounter an error with another application, try to restore the original files

hope it helps, and sorry for my bad english

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
i've had this game for a long time, don't remember much about it though, but i remember that i liked it back in the day.

Last edited:

arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Mega is dead. Help does anyone have it in Mega? i can't download it from the other sites, it keeps failed at 30% after i waited for 1 and 1/2 hours!!!

Oct 2, 2018
Wish someone would go through these games and find the ones with expired or bad Mega links and fix it so the Mega links are valid..

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Mega work, others tried both anon and nopy both do not have the file anymore. There only a few hosts who keep files over more than limited time, there is a thread about hosting file here somewhere.

Ludderus

Aug 27, 2019
Mega work, others tried both anon and nopy both do not have the file anymore. There only a few hosts who keep files over more than limited time, there is a thread about hosting file here somewhere.
Just downloaded it from Nopy.... =X

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes