4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I liked the show as a kid and it might be a good abse material but the story description seems way to vanilla/lovey-dovy to me.
Yes, the set-up is very much "reawaken the lost feelings" kind of romantic movie cliche.
That said, MJ's interest in the symbiote "space fashion fairy" is promising (is the "Daphne dress'" shortness/tendency to ride high due to MJ, the critter, coincidence or a combination of two or more) and a sign Peter might not have as much control of it as he thinks - remember Eddie Brock? :ROFLMAO:

Let's wait and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danlorn
Mar 3, 2018
I played the initial version and was really impressed. The gameplay is simple and sans grind. Loving what the dev has in mind for this game and I'll be looking forward to the next version.

Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I played the initial version and was really impressed. The gameplay is simple and sans grind. Loving what the dev has in mind for this game and I'll be looking forward to the next version.
Thanks for the feedback and your kind words! (^_^)

Reactions: xMendoza

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Great update. And hints of possibly meeting Black Cat in the future too. This getting to be real interesting, I doubt the two girls want anything to do with each other and everything to do with Peter. The art is really good in this. Very reminicent of the original show's artstyle.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think every time I play this I'm going to have a nostalgia overload it's all the small details as well like booting up the old desktop hearing that windows music :D

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes