4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... there was the titans tower debacle ... then the infinity crisis trial ... there was the hercules inspired meg game .. the hades adventures game ... some scooby doo shenanigans ... all the MNF stuff with heroes ... the d**k boy game about robin adventures ... you name it!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got them going on that are pretty good ... the prison break all hero roster ongoing one and the heroes in training snuggling up to storm and to rogue to borrow some power one.
Try them all ... get your heroes kink addressed right around this here forum!

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
it's a nice start. I like it. What I'm excited to see is how Danlorn will expand the world. There's only so much you can do in an apartment with 2 people (and a costume shapeshifter thing) without it getting stale. Does Parker send MJ out into the world to do dirty things ?

Reactions: Danlorn

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. There is the appartment below .. where the symbiote gets cooked ... The appartment up top where the fight hapens .. all sotrts of pocket dimensions all across the 4 walls of the appartment,
some alien civilizations living in the fridge, others sparawling under the bed ... some energy conductors in the sofa, other wabbings in the closet, the out worldly galaxy in the oven .. Play on!

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
Well .. There is the appartment below .. where the symbiote gets cooked ... The appartment up top where the fight hapens .. all sotrts of pocket dimensions all across the 4 walls of the appartment,
some alien civilizations living in the fridge, others sparawling under the bed ... some energy conductors in the sofa, other wabbings in the closet, the out worldly galaxy in the oven .. Play on!
I didn't realize this. Neat !

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
it's a nice start. I like it. What I'm excited to see is how Danlorn will expand the world. There's only so much you can do in an apartment with 2 people (and a costume shapeshifter thing) without it getting stale. Does Parker send MJ out into the world to do dirty things ?
Thanks man!^^ Yeah, you're right, there's so many things could be done in the apartment, however I plan to expand the game over time gradually, but not to the very big size like Something Unlimited or else. This game is supposed to be a base for the bigger game in the future, actually. But be sure, it'll be a pretty heavy and solid base with lots of content of course ;) I have reeealy big plans and many ideas for this one.
Speaking of sending MJ to do dirty stuff, maybe Peter will do it, for the sake of her recovery of course^^ But no cuck stuff, sorry.
Also I don't know what Canto Forte is talking about, tbh... o_O

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There were some MiB references in there, then all the spider verse latest animated movie where all sorts of alternate universes collide and different spider web wielders come together to save one universe ... there are a ton of comics with different simbiotes and also many spin off time lines with
doc oc as spiderman and them games with the future 2099 spidey ... then there are the lewds where one room -> spider man's room => sees all the action as cat and other femmes visit and prance on
top of Peter's jewels. Game ON!

Heinzmonkey

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks man!^^ Yeah, you're right, there's so many things could be done in the apartment, however I plan to expand the game over time gradually, but not to the very big size like Something Unlimited or else. This game is supposed to be a base for the bigger game in the future, actually. But be sure, it'll be a pretty heavy and solid base with lots of content of course ;) I have reeealy big plans and many ideas for this one.
Speaking of sending MJ to do dirty stuff, maybe Peter will do it, for the sake of her recovery of course^^ But no cuck stuff, sorry.
Also I don't know what Canto Forte is talking about, tbh... o_O
Cool, Looking forward to it ! If you don't mind requests please put in some girl/girl therapy content.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys! There's a small portion of news regarding the project:

Also I've created a . There we can talk more freely. Don't be shy to stop by ;)

Reactions: xMendoza and rrapa

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
A great update Danlorn. The symbiote is beginning to try to bond with Peter. I do wonder if MJ and Black Cat will be able to get symbiotes of their own like what Sgt. Moore said. Nostaligic and great so far!

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Currently, the game is focused on Mary Jane only, but other female characters from the original show might appear in the future as well.
Can we have Gwen Stacy resurrected, be cloned, show up from another dimension like the one Mary Jane was in? I loved her, was crushed when she died.

Oops, should I have spoilered that? :D Yep, I am old enough to have read the story-arc of Gwen's death off of the comic-book shelf.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
i really want to like this game, but at the moment i only get massive bugs.
-only black textboxes
-after the introduction when i move my mouse around pictures start overlapping/vanishing

atm for me at least its unplayable, sorry.

I hope it gets fixed because i really want to have a look at it

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Is this Mad Bull 34 tape on the 5th screenshot?
The number of references and amount of small details is astonishing.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Letterboxes with text is all black... Can't read

EDIT: No lol after a reboot it's all ok lol
-only black textboxes
-after the introduction when i move my mouse around pictures start overlapping/vanishing
Sorry about that, guys. I guess it's a bug of the current version of Ren'Py. If this happen again, try to switch between fullscreen and windowed modes by pressing alt+enter, and/or relaunch the game then. Please, let me know, if it works or not...
To creator: Black Cat and MJ should have symbiotes of their own like in the game Spiderman: Web of Shadows. Otherwise great game!
Noted, thank you for suggestion!^^
Can we have Gwen Stacy resurrected, be cloned, show up from another dimension like the one Mary Jane was in? I loved her, was crushed when she died.
As far as I remember, Gwen appeared in the TAS only in one episode and only on the different version of the Earth, and our Peter doesn't seem to know or remember her. So that could mean they both never met in his dimension. But that doesn't mean it couldn't happen in my game(s), right? ;) Actually, I have some plans about Gwen for the Bigger Game, but maybe I'll make something about her in this one as well. We'll see...
Yep, I am old enough to have read the story-arc of Gwen's death off of the comic-book shelf.
Yeah, same here :sneaky: Old men power!
Is this Mad Bull 34 tape on the 5th screenshot?
The number of references and amount of small details is astonishing.
Yep, it is! I'm glad you noticed^^ You can guess what scene will be in the game when it's Mad Bull 34 VHS's turn to appear ;)

Reactions: spitfire335
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes