4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Okay, I skimmed the first couple of pages of comments, and did a search for "cosplay," and I didn't see the answer to my question. So, here's my question: what is the connection between the title and the game's description? How exactly are we helping MJ remember who she really is by dressing her up as other people? I'm really tempted to try this game, I loved, really, all the 90's superhero cartoons, so I want to like this game, but if the basic premise of the whole thing makes no sense to me, it's going to be hard for me. So, WTF is actually going on in this game?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Okay, I skimmed the first couple of pages of comments, and did a search for "cosplay," and I didn't see the answer to my question. So, here's my question: what is the connection between the title and the game's description? How exactly are we helping MJ remember who she really is by dressing her up as other people? I'm really tempted to try this game, I loved, really, all the 90's superhero cartoons, so I want to like this game, but if the basic premise of the whole thing makes no sense to me, it's going to be hard for me. So, WTF is actually going on in this game?
> what is the connection between the title and the game's description?
The cosplay is a necessary part of MJ's therapy exercises, which she have to do in order to restore her memory. So that's the connection, I guess.
> How exactly are we helping MJ remember who she really is by dressing her up as other people?
We help MJ to remember her former self by making her to do stuff while dressing up as other characters or people. The necessity of the cosplay part is explained in the game by Peter. But in a few words, it's just for fun.
> So, WTF is actually going on in this game?
For now, you make MJ to do stuff while dressing up as other characters or people. Later there probably will be more activities.

If the game's description or title confused you somehow, then my apologies. Irritating someone wasn't my goal, and I thought the title and the description are clear enough. If you'd share some of your suggestions on how it can be made better, I'd be grateful to you.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey Danlorn just found you game on discord so going to give it a try just letting you know renpy's windows version works on Linux as well so you don't need to make a separate Linux version saves time uploading more links

Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
hey Danlorn just found you game on discord so going to give it a try just letting you know renpy's windows version works on Linux as well so you don't need to make a separate Linux version saves time uploading more links
Hey man, thanks! That would be helpful... Since I'm no longer a Linux user, I can't test it myself. Hope you'll like it^^

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
when the next version comes out and you upload the windows links do something like Win, Linux that way people know it'll work for both versions

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
when the next version comes out and you upload the windows links do something like Win, Linux that way people know it'll work for both versions
Cool, I'll mark it as Win/Linux and inform people about it. Thank you for your help, man! :giggle:

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
Can't consider the game to be faithful to the source until Peter starts trying to go out with at least two girlfriends at the same time while genuinely not noticing anything off about it :p

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Can't consider the game to be faithful to the source until Peter starts trying to go out with at least two girlfriends at the same time while genuinely not noticing anything off about it :p
Hah, you're right, lol :sneaky:

Reactions: xMendoza

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Has this been abondoned?
Hey, no, not at all. Everything's fine and work on the game is going on. I'll probably make a proof-of-life post in a few days and share some more info regarding the next update, and also try to be more active not only on discord.
I've lost track of time with my side job and work on the game and barely noticed that it's been almost two months since the last post on patreon o_O Sorry, didn't want to make anyone think it's abandoned...

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
Hey, no, not at all. Everything's fine and work on the game is going on. I'll probably make a proof-of-life post in a few days and share some more info regarding the next update, and also try to be more active not only on discord.
I've lost track of time with my side job and work on the game and barely noticed that it's been almost two months since the last post on patreon o_O Sorry, didn't want to make anyone think it's abandoned...
Im glad you are alive.

I also thought you gave up your game just because the last post was from January.
Maybe you should start thinking about setting a schedule for your patreon posts.

Some creators do teasers, just before updates, others do their proof of life post once a week. But a month of silence is a very bad sign at first sight, especially if it's a small version number.

In addition, if I want to become a patreon of yours, but you hardly write anything there, I will probably decide against it, simply because you are very inactive there and maybe I haven't been on your discord yet. So your game looks dead at first sight.

Although it seems to be not dead at all.

tl:dr DO PATREON POSTS YOU LAZY BUM :giggle:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Im glad you are alive.

I also thought you gave up your game just because the last post was from January.
Maybe you should start thinking about setting a schedule for your patreon posts.

Some creators do teasers, just before updates, others do their proof of life post once a week. But a month of silence is a very bad sign at first sight, especially if it's a small version number.

In addition, if I want to become a patreon of yours, but you hardly write anything there, I will probably decide against it, simply because you are very inactive there and maybe I haven't been on your discord yet. So your game looks dead at first sight.

Although it seems to be not dead at all.

tl:dr DO PATREON POSTS YOU LAZY BUM :giggle:
Yeah, I know, I know, my bad :sneaky: I definitely should do something with my patreon activity, and I will do. Thanks for your thoughts, man!

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes