4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Prophetic Spirit, danman87, nottuide, thanks for the kind words, guys!:giggle:
latest version didnt have much content but i was ok,just feels like your handling the hole thing with with kiddy gloves maybe later on there can be some guest appearances like black cat or maybe any numbers of the spider-verse girls.
Other girls will appear in the game later and I hope they will play very significant roles in the whole thing. Not sure I understand your notion about kiddy gloves though :unsure:

Reactions: Dan3000

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Prophetic Spirit, danman87, nottuide, thanks for the kind words, guys!:giggle:

Other girls will appear in the game later and I hope they will play very significant roles in the whole thing. Not sure I understand your notion about kiddy gloves though :unsure:
the charracters progress seems very slow and tame but that could also be down to the amount of content and time before patches ratio.no offense i know small man teams or even just individuals means theres only soo much one guy can do.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
the charracters progress seems very slow and tame but that could also be down to the amount of content and time before patches ratio.no offense i know small man teams or even just individuals means theres only soo much one guy can do.
Yeah, you are probably right regarding the speed of MJ's progress, but among the other reasons this was done on purpose. Since in the later future updates there will be nothing but tons of sex scenes including many sorts of butt stuff and threesomes, so I just wanted to keep it slow at the beginning. Though looks like it turned out a bit too slow maybe... Well, the lack of time and experience speaks, you know (>_>)
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, man! I hope things will get better over the time.

Reactions: Dan3000 and hortz

NLL

Aug 9, 2018
So you made a game based on a very specific version of a specific comic book superhero and decided that the primary theme should be having these very specific characters dress up and pretend to be characters from other franchises? No hate, but I just don't get it. Why not focus completely on the Spider-Man setting and mythos? When I think of Spider-Man, I think of action, adventure and drama, not Spidey standing in a single room and having MJ pretend to be Daphne from Scooby Doo.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So you made a game based on a very specific version of a specific comic book superhero and decided that the primary theme should be having these very specific characters dress up and pretend to be characters from other franchises? No hate, but I just don't get it. Why not focus completely on the Spider-Man setting and mythos? When I think of Spider-Man, I think of action, adventure and drama, not Spidey standing in a single room and having MJ pretend to be Daphne from Scooby Doo.
Good and quite expected question, man. But the answer is simple: the lack of experience.
I already mentioned on this thread that I have plans for a bigger game based on this 90s universe, with many gals from X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D and other stuff. Sadly, with my current skills I just can't handle it. So "Cosplay Therapy" is a good way for me to practice drawing, writing, coding and other skills, and this is simply what I'm capable of at current point.

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Yeah, you are probably right regarding the speed of MJ's progress, but among the other reasons this was done on purpose. Since in the later future updates there will be nothing but tons of sex scenes including many sorts of butt stuff and threesomes, so I just wanted to keep it slow at the beginning. Though looks like it turned out a bit too slow maybe... Well, the lack of time and experience speaks, you know (>_>)
Anyway, thanks for the feedback, man! I hope things will get better over the time.
i mean it wouldnt feel so slow if there was more content in each patch but more so if he started * training * multiple girls each getting small bits per patch.

Jun 11, 2018
Bro im a big fan of spiderman, i love your awesome work, keep it up man, i wanna make a suggestion, maybe the game can have a "romance path" and a "harem path" i dunno, and black cat at least for me need to be best girl, or at least have a good place in the game, love you man, take care

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Bro im a big fan of spiderman, i love your awesome work, keep it up man, i wanna make a suggestion, maybe the game can have a "romance path" and a "harem path" i dunno, and black cat at least for me need to be best girl, or at least have a good place in the game, love you man, take care
Thank you for kind words, man!^^
Regarding the suggestions, most likely there will be some sort of mix of both "romance" and "harem" paths. Not sure about making two separate paths at current point, but we'll see how it goes. Black Cat will take a big role (and decent amount of scenes) in CT for sure, as well as some other girls (Debra, Liz Allen, Terry Lee etc.)

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
Regarding the suggestions, most likely there will be some sort of mix of both "romance" and "harem" paths. Not sure about making two separate paths at current point, but we'll see how it goes. Black Cat will take a big role (and decent amount of scenes) in CT for sure, as well as some other girls (Debra, Liz Allen, Terry Lee etc.)
not too fussed about terri lee but liz allen and gwen stacy have tons of different designs most of them not the best, although personally liz's 2017 semi redhead version was pretty good and the spectacular spider-man's gwen stacy was absolutely adorable.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
not too fussed about terri lee but liz allen and gwen stacy have tons of different designs most of them not the best, although personally liz's 2017 semi redhead version was pretty good and the spectacular spider-man's gwen stacy was absolutely adorable.
All girls will have their designs from 90s Spider-Man TAS but with all possible improvements I could make.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for Gwen, well... Since she has had just a tiny little cameo as a character from a parallel universe in the show, I don't see any sense of introducing her in CT (>_>) But I have some thoughts about making her one of the main girls of interest in the bigger game, because *SPOILERS*.

Jun 11, 2018
Thank you for the answer man <3 im really excited about the future of this game

Reactions: Danlorn

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I just played it through. Good job so far. As for the pacing I found it fine myself, but that's the nature of these things, some wil like and other won't like every choice you make. So keep doing what you are doing, and i look forward to you next version.

• Red Heart

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
I just played it through. Good job so far. As for the pacing I found it fine myself, but that's the nature of these things, some wil like and other won't like every choice you make. So keep doing what you are doing, and i look forward to you next version.
ta be fair your playing from what the first update to the third a lot of us myself included started a the first update so lets see how you like the pacing next update,my opinion hasnt changed great content just not alot of it yet.

• Sad

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Thanks, I'm glad you like it!^^
Just click at Scooby Doo tape and then at the VHS player.
Thanks mate. And one more thing when dp traveled to alternate games, I saw summer time saga house and something unlimited base. There was one more right. Can you tell me which one was that.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Thanks mate. And one more thing when dp traveled to alternate games, I saw summer time saga house and something unlimited base. There was one more right. Can you tell me which one was that.
The third game was GTA San Andreas ;) Good old PS-2 crap XD

Reactions: Dan3000
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes