4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys! The first small was published yesterday on my patreon page. I also published small teasers for $1 and $5 patrons.
I'm not sure if it's a good idea to share links at weekly patreon posts here, because they will be mostly just small proof of life stuff without much news. So for those of you who wants to see such small weekly posts, I'd recommend you to consider to follow me on patreon. You don't have to be a parton to do this. Just go to and press "Follow" button. Or you can follow me on , if you don't want to register on patreon. For those who want to be informed only about something more significant I will keep sharing links at bigger posts here as well.
I hope, this will work well for everyone... Of course, if you want to share your opinion on how to do this better, I'm all ears.
Have a good week guys, be safe and stay tuned. The next update of Cosplay Therapy is really close ;)

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys! Here's a pack of weekly posts for those who don't visit patreon or twitter (aka true hackers-pirates:cool:):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Short recap: I'm not dead (yet), keep working, sometimes being sad because of how slow things go. Also wanted to participate in a creative contest and draw some elven chick, but decided not to do this and continue working on the update. Stay safe and healthy guys! (^^)
Damn, it's been almost a month since the first weekly post... Time sucks (>.<)

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
Hey i try cosplay therapy i want to says it's good very good art it's so smooth true pleasure for eyes text it's cool pretty fun some times (i don't want to spoil so i don't discribe when ) it's a little short but all is great so not a problem +1 good for not make mini games who destroy immersion (i like mini games when it's a bonus (and you get a bonus ) or in the main route if this mini games don't broke immersion and don't waste my time farming like in farming simulator ) if you insert mini games think of the players immersion (just a little advice) maybe insert some crucial choice for the player but if you want to make a visual novel it's good for me and finaly continue good work PS: (don't take personaly if some guys cry because release are to slow people don't know how hard it is to make a game espescialy when it's not your pay work ) PS2: (Best consol EVER) Final word great work i realy want to see in the future continue

Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey i try cosplay therapy i want to says it's good very good art it's so smooth true pleasure for eyes text it's cool pretty fun some times (i don't want to spoil so i don't discribe when ) it's a little short but all is great so not a problem +1 good for not make mini games who destroy immersion (i like mini games when it's a bonus (and you get a bonus ) or in the main route if this mini games don't broke immersion and don't waste my time farming like in farming simulator ) if you insert mini games think of the players immersion (just a little advice) maybe insert some crucial choice for the player but if you want to make a visual novel it's good for me and finaly continue good work PS: (don't take personaly if some guys cry because release are to slow people don't know how hard it is to make a game espescialy when it's not your pay work ) PS2: (Best consol EVER) Final word great work i realy want to see in the future continue
Hey man! I saw your feedback on discord, thank you for your kind words again! (^_^)

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys! Here's another small pack of weekly posts and another recap: I'm still working, I'm slowpoke, my side job messes with my workflow on CT :( Be well,dudes...

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey f95zone boiz! ;3
A little pack of news from your super slow humble servant Danlorn has arrived! Long story short, I skipped a few weeks with posts because it was too sad for me to keep saying that there's no news regarding the game, but now things are going better and I managed to make some good progress. Also I decided to start adding small SFW-chibi scenes to the game (it will be only one in the upcoming update, and then we'll see how it goes).
For more details (and whining) check this pack of posts:
Stay cool, guys :cool:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Where was the story last time, MJ flashing underwear to Peter while dressed as Felicia?
Lousy memory and it has been some time since i checked/played.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Where was the story last time, MJ flashing underwear to Peter while dressed as Felicia?
Lousy memory and it has been some time since i checked/played.
In the last update Peter and MJ dressed as Ikari Shinji and Asuka from "Neon Genesis Evangelion", and did some stuff, of course. If you didn't play the game for quite some time, I'd recommend to wait a little bit until the new version is released. I hope it will happen this week (for patrons. Non-patrons will get the new version on the next week most likely) :sneaky:

Reactions: Dan3000

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Hey guys! The new verson of Cosplay Therapy is finally out!
I'll update the OP and other stuff in a few days. For now grab the new version from on my patreon page. Hope you'll enjoy it :giggle: See ya soon!

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
The game has been updated! v0.1.3 added to the OP.
Changelog also added to the OP.

Also I've created the signature for my game. If you are a fan and want to support the project by promoting it, feel free to use this signature. I'd be really grateful for this :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
OK .. here is the blabk mamba seal of approval errr .. the black panther spider cosplay ...
err .. the black surfer age of sorrows .. err ... the symbiot later starless gaze years ...
I've created the signature
yup ... spidey cos playing as some other menacing dude makes victor impersonations seem OK:)

• Haha
Aug 22, 2017
Lmao, the last thumbnail was expected.
Probably i'm gonna pass with this but, man; you've demi-god skills in drawing.
Keep the work at its fullest.

nottuide

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys! The new verson of Cosplay Therapy is finally out!
I'll update the OP and other stuff in a few days. For now grab the new version from on my patreon page. Hope you'll enjoy it :giggle: See ya soon!
Pretty nice job, Danlorn! I really love your art! Keep going this way!

• Red Heart

dragonbro91

Jun 29, 2018
latest version didnt have much content but i was ok,just feels like your handling the hole thing with with kiddy gloves maybe later on there can be some guest appearances like black cat or maybe any numbers of the spider-verse girls.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes