4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Blokes more interested in making money by the looks of his twitter and patreon. Probably just milking his patreons while doing commissions. Progress is slower than a glacier, should see an update by the end of 2021! ;)

Reactions: papasmurf

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Blokes more interested in making money by the looks of his twitter and patreon. Probably just milking his patreons while doing commissions. Progress is slower than a glacier, should see an update by the end of 2021! ;)
Dude, I'm interested in surviving lol
Damn this game has so much potential! Love the art and the story. Any further news on updates?
Thanks for kind words, pal!^^ As a man above said, progress goes very slow, sadly. I keep working on game in my spare time which I almost don't have currently...

Oct 10, 2020
Great game! Do you have a plane make a russian localization? Ты планируешь игру сделать также на русском или не видишь смысла в это?

Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Great game! Do you have a plane make a russian localization? Ты планируешь игру сделать также на русском или не видишь смысла в это?
Thanks comrade!^^ As for the Russian localization... I publish both RU and ENG versions since the first demo xD Just go to , scroll down a bit and get the RU version of the game. Also you can throw a few bucks at me and get the newest v0.1.4.1 that I released just this Friday. Just saying ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I publish both RU and ENG versions since the first demo xD Just go to , scroll down a bit and get the RU version of the game.
Why make them separate releases though? Ren'Py has builtin support for language switching (you basically just provide a non-English version for all game text and add a language selector in settings or maybe on main menu screen).

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Why make them separate releases though? Ren'Py has builtin support for language switching (you basically just provide a non-English version for all game text and add a language selector in settings or maybe on main menu screen).
I'm a super noob at this, even simple things don't work right for me (^-^')

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I'm a super noob at this, even simple things don't work right for me (^-^')
. I believe the sample game from Ren'Py SDK (“The Question” IIRC) has a Russian translation so you can check it out as a working example. I think it had a language switch in settings; an example of placing one in main menu screen can be observed here.

Reactions: Danlorn
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes