4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Good and quite expected question, man. But the answer is simple: the lack of experience.
I already mentioned on this thread that I have plans for a bigger game based on this 90s universe, with many gals from X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D and other stuff. Sadly, with my current skills I just can't handle it. So "Cosplay Therapy" is a good way for me to practice drawing, writing, coding and other skills, and this is simply what I'm capable of at current point.
First congrats on working this solo, that takes a lot of dedication and several skills.
Second having read several pages of the posts I would say the following advice:
Kenny Rogers said:
You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run
You never count your money
When you're sittin' at the table
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done
Which is a long winded way of saying holding off all sex except blow jobs and foot jobs is a great way to build suspense if you plan on adding vaginal and anal and are clear about it. Use the genre tab to list planned content on a lower line so that insistent people can ask about it half as often (half the people don't read the genre anyway).
When you are ready for sex start with vanilla sex in 1 scene, then build up 1 scene per update.

Reactions: MUPLUR and Danlorn

Arksex

Mar 2, 2020
So... I've watched this show for the first time recently and I was in love with it. So I'd love to give this a go, but I'm concerned about everything that I download nowdays. Does your game require internet connection for anything? If so, what does it do with it? I'm just asking for my peace of mind really, please don't take this personally.

Reactions: Danlorn

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Danlorn, i loving your project is bringing a nostalgic feeling inside all of us, keep up the good work my man

Obs: special shout to PP that is on point on personality

• Red Heart

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
So... I've watched this show for the first time recently and I was in love with it. So I'd love to give this a go, but I'm concerned about everything that I download nowdays. Does your game require internet connection for anything? If so, what does it do with it? I'm just asking for my peace of mind really, please don't take this personally.
Lol no, don't worry about this, the game doesn't require an internet connection (^-^)
First congrats on working this solo, that takes a lot of dedication and several skills.
Thank you!^^
Use the genre tab to list planned content on a lower line so that insistent people can ask about it half as often (half the people don't read the genre anyway).
Yeah, I saw this feature in other threads, seems pretty useful. I'll add planned fetishes in the near future.
When you are ready for sex start with vanilla sex in 1 scene, then build up 1 scene per update.
Sure ;)

Reactions: spitfire335

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
Good and quite expected question, man. But the answer is simple: the lack of experience.
I already mentioned on this thread that I have plans for a bigger game based on this 90s universe, with many gals from X-Men, Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D and other stuff. Sadly, with my current skills I just can't handle it. So "Cosplay Therapy" is a good way for me to practice drawing, writing, coding and other skills, and this is simply what I'm capable of at current point.
Cool. Hope the games goes well for you. Let me know if you need help in the writing department on that game. I'm a small time writer who grew up with the 90s series and would love to help out on a passion project like that anyway I could.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
Never thought I'd say this, but guy, think of following the game on Patreon, at least at the basic level. It's the perfect idea, it has perfect drawing and the author himself is the best game developer I've ever know for the last several years here on F95.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
View attachment 1374270
Please consider this cat
She's one of the main "love" interests :sneaky: Planned to be properly introduced a bit later.
Never thought I'd say this, but guy, think of following the game on Patreon, at least at the basic level. It's the perfect idea, it has perfect drawing and the author himself is the best game developer I've ever know for the last several years here on F95.
Thank you, comrade! Good to see you here ;)

Thank you all guys for your kind comments! It's really nice to read them! :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes