4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Thanks for the update! I don't know if you chose Little Mermaid intentionally because of this or not, but fun fact, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid was voiced by the very same voice actor as Peter in Spider-Man TAS.

• Wow
Reactions: MUPLUR and Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for the update! I don't know if you chose Little Mermaid intentionally because of this or not, but fun fact, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid was voiced by the very same voice actor as Peter in Spider-Man TAS.
Wow, really?? I never knew about this :oops:

rokaroy

Nov 24, 2018
I've got a silly question, when deadpool visits a room from another game(I assume) in wich he say's this guy fucks his mom and sister all day what game is that reference to? also the akabur reference killed me xD

Reactions: Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I've got a silly question, when deadpool visits a room from another game(I assume) in wich he say's this guy fucks his mom and sister all day what game is that reference to? also the akabur reference killed me xD
This scene is a reference to Summertime Saga, one of the most popular incest games here (^-^')
Btw, thank you so much for your review, man! I really appreciate it! o_O
Men i love MJ FJ scene! i hope u dont forget to add more FJ content like that! have great potential!
At least two footjob scenes are planned for "The Little Mermaid" themed therapy sessions. But you can be sure these FJ scenes will contain some additional lewd stuff, not only FJ :sneaky:

Reactions: MUPLUR

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.1.4.1 bug?

Is it possible that a old save don`t work correct with your updates?

Played with my save from 0.1.2 further the problem is Playtoy (I have 8 pics).

And when I see it correct it get a update in 1.3 and aso 1.4.1 I see nothing what I can do to increase my pics there?

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
0.1.4.1 bug?

Is it possible that a old save don`t work correct with your updates?

Played with my save from 0.1.2 further the problem is Playtoy (I have 8 pics).

And when I see it correct it get a update in 1.3 and aso 1.4.1 I see nothing what I can do to increase my pics there?
There are only 8 pics available in Playtoy right now, and you can't "increase" the amount of them.
As for old saves, I know they may cause some bugs if you play a newer version of the game, so I'd say better not using them...

Reactions: Dole

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
There are only 8 pics available in Playtoy right now, and you can't "increase" the amount of them.
As for old saves, I know they may cause some bugs if you play a newer version of the game, so I'd say better not using them...
I wunder because they are unlocked after I use to play further with my save. Have had no problems with the save now I know that I have seen all.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
I'm mentioning this here too, since this thread is the most active among other places I posted my game at, so... Long story short, project goes on hold due to the lack of support. Thank you all guys for your warm wishes and kind words. Feel free to follow me on patreon or join the discord, because I'm not going anywhere and will keep drawing and posting stuff. Just pausing my work on this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Admins, I added "ONHOLD" tag to the thread, but if what I'm doing falls under the term "ABANDONED", then feel free to change it.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm mentioning this here too, since this thread is the most active among other places I posted my game at, so... Long story short, project goes on hold due to the lack of support. Thank you all guys for your warm wishes and kind words. Feel free to follow me on patreon or join the discord, because I'm not going anywhere and will keep drawing and posting stuff. Just pausing my work on this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Admins, I added "ONHOLD" tag to the thread, but if what I'm doing falls under the term "ABANDONED", then feel free to change it.
This game is not abandoned. It's just on hold. If you disagree with me, I will come to Russia and cut your elven ears off. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Danlorn
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes