4.60 star(s) 7 Votes
Sep 18, 2021
I quite liked where this one was going.

I haven't watched a second of this show in full since the early 2000s, and yet I was taken back to that moment, that final episode cliffhanger.

I'm glad MUPLUR pointed this project out. It was intriguing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I respect that you chose to take time off from this project. Bankrolling something like this consistently doesn't appear to be easy. There are tons of great projects that I thought would get tons of money thrown at them, but barely have a dent. Taking the time to improve your craft is a great choice. I'm already seeing the results form the posts on Patreon that are visible.

Good luck to you.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
What an impressive piece of work!

Actually interesting script and and excellent graphics.

I would like to support the game if it's development gets resumed.
I would like to resume the development if the game gets supported. Sorry, it was too tempting ;) Glad you liked it, thank you! (^_^)

I quite liked where this one was going.

I haven't watched a second of this show in full since the early 2000s, and yet I was taken back to that moment, that final episode cliffhanger.

I'm glad MUPLUR pointed this project out. It was intriguing.

I respect that you chose to take time off from this project. Bankrolling something like this consistently doesn't appear to be easy. There are tons of great projects that I thought would get tons of money thrown at them, but barely have a dent. Taking the time to improve your craft is a great choice. I'm already seeing the results form the posts on Patreon that are visible.

Good luck to you.
Big thanks for this comment man! Reading it was nice and sad at the same time... I miss the project very much tbh, it was really fun to work on it even if it was hard sometimes. I said it million times already, but will say it again: I wish I could spend all my time working on this one and / or on other adult gaming stuff. I really have TONS of ideas, concepts, plot chunks and dialogue lines written in the notes on my phone. Ehh, I hope someday I'll be able to turn all this into something...

This looks like a banger, i will wait and hope
Thanks for your words and thanks for your hope :)
--

Sorry for late replies guys. The job and real life stuff eat all my time now and I barely have time on anything else (>_<)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Late happy new year Danlorn! I hope to see you return soon like a lot of players do, but life and work always get in the way and it's important to prioritize oneself, mental health and balancing everything---looking forward to this game make a return in 2022 (if possible) and all these years beyond!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MUPLUR and Danlorn

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Late happy new year Danlorn! I hope to see you return soon like a lot of players do, but life and work always get in the way and it's important to prioritize oneself, mental health and balancing everything---looking forward to this game make a return in 2022 (if possible) and all these years beyond!
Ultra late happy new year to you too mate and thank you! ;) So far I don't have any plans on returning to CT this year, sadly. Only if something really nasty happens to my job or if I find a million dollars...

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Wow it's April already, seems like we'll need patience for good ol' creator Danlorn himself. I've replayed this game three times last year, but it's fun. I'm gonna delete the game (and some other H games which I have completed) for now because I gotta save space on my computer, but will come back to this since notifications and thread responses happen.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Cosplay Therapy 0.1.4.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes