hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Rachel is getting locked up in a medieval stock out back, and everyone who spends at least $50 in the restaurant gets a free ride token. You can piss on her, but absolutely no # 2's.

MC gets rich, Rachel gets humbled. Win/Win.

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
9 is more than enough. In fact, I think Hannah, Misaki, and Akari are slightly too much. I wouldn't mind if they took a back seat and got incorporated later, once MC has more power. They all kind of feel like a 'hey I'm also here' character, that would feel more welcome once the group is fully established.

Rachel's 'punishment' should be running and organizing the harem. After taming her, just use her confident nature to get all the other girls in line, literally and otherwise. Kind of a Yang to MC's Yin, ironically.

Reactions: Wajou

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Rachel's 'punishment' should be running and organizing the harem. After taming her, just use her confident nature to get all the other girls in line, literally and otherwise. Kind of a Yang to MC's Yin, ironically.
... Bro, how did that thought come to your mind??? Like, seriously, Rachel? Managing the Harem? What?

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Seriously, think about it. We need someone driven, reliable and determined to do jobs like make sure we are stocked on ingredients and contraceptives and to fill out all the boring tax paperwork. And she has glasses so she must be perfect for the job.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Honestly I do not see any harm in what they are doing. After all, it's not like they are threatening an actual real human. And sure it's a tad annoying. But if it is breaking any rules the staff should take care of it. And if not, than it is not our place to start a fight over it.

I say let people speak, think and feel what they want. It's no harm unless they actually get their way. And we know for a fact that they won't.
nodding-crossed-arms.gif

Reactions: shitass1001

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
person #1 says something obviously bait/stupid/banal
person #2 claims, 'hey what you just said is wrong!'

person#1 and person #2 give each other a thumbs up, they're both eagerly looking for attention and victims.

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0
4.70 star(s) 178 Votes