HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
So stealing Hannah from brian isnt netori?
you mean the very idea that hes against? arrange marriages and shit
sure he find her attractive but i haven't seen any indication that that is what the MC wants to deliberately do it kind come along with the whole founding family bit.

He was if she doesn't want to be with him she shouldn't and can go with other men not the mc specificly

Last edited:

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I mean it's technically netori but it's pushing the boundaries of the term beyond the point that it remains useful. He's not stealing Brian's girlfriend so much as he's stealing Brian's future rape victim before he gets a chance to assault her.
thats kinda a extreme way to put it, sure brian acts like a douchebag but i wouldn't call em a rapist

but yeah hannah is only there because she's following her fathers will at least to my knowledge.
is it really netori if eventually you want a women that also wants you but is in a arrange marriage due to her family which she disagree's with but does so out off respect/loyalty?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
thats kinda a extreme way to put it, sure brian acts like a douchebag but i wouldn't call em a rapist
Consent under coercion is not consent. Is Hanna going to marry Brian because she wants to? No, it's been made extremely clear that she doesn't want to and is being coerced into it. Do you think Brian's going to allow her to reject him sexually after their wedding? Highly unlikely to me. Spousal rape is still rape, MC failing to end their engagement would lead to Hannah being raped.
is it really netori if eventually you want a women that also wants you but is in a arrange marriage due to her family which she disagree's with but does so out off respect/loyalty?
The root word for NTR is netoru, which is written with the characters for sleeping and taking, or reasonably interpreted as sex and stealing. Since Hannah is Brian's fiance stealing her away would technically be netori. There's 3 types of NTR, the relevant one for this is type A which is where the heroine is conseunsually seduced and wants to be stolen. It's basically a type A netori and we're already at the point where the heroine wants to be stolen. As I said it pushes the definition of the term beyond its point of usefulness but technically it's netori. Technically MC NTRd Brian when he took her to his office, had her strip for him and he spanked her. It's just too bad dumbass Rachel interrupted before Hannah let out a moan. The biggest tell for that is Hannah saying that Brian's tried getting that far but she keeps rejecting him.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Is it only me or is the mention that hannah's sister is happily married some slight netori foreshadowing?
I don't see the MC behaving dishonorably by pursuing Harriet while she is married - that would be counter to what he needs to get Mr. Gilbert to break off the engagement of Brian to his daughter Hannah, with the MC being honorable and the Russell's being dishonorable.

My take was that The Gilbert family head was including a capable daughter in his inner circle, meaning that he values his daughter's abilities as much as any sons (although we don't know of any sons at present).

I like this preview image of the first council meeting attended by the MC.

I think Mr. Gilbert must have been proud that he had two daughters sitting at the head tables for the 5 founding families.

MC attends 1st Founding Fam Mtg1.jpg

While I'd like to add Harriet to the MC's redheaded section of the harem :love:, we would need a few things to work strongly in the MC's favor.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Mark Loring

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
I never realized this. I really believe this will be case. Those kinds of details - timing-wise - are really great foreshadowing elements. It's like 1-2 shots before Rachel is cought in the office you can see her shoe behind the desk hinted at.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sarah Lily talk I guess?

Brian is definitely gonna cause a rift at least partly. I don't think Brian will actively slap Hannah at school. This is still Allison's turf and she could expell Brian for it. Even if Gloria went to Allison she would get shut down and in the Council any decisions being being forced won't be in her favour.

On another note Hannah's father is already suspicious of Gloria due to MC telling about his Grandfather. Basically if MC hangs out with Hannah and she continues to work there Brian will turn into a timebomb. How "honourable" Brian behaves will just accelerate Hannah's father preparing to be invovled to helping Regi and form new tri-force alliance opposing Sarah's and Brian's father.
This is a hell of a post my friend and I think it's the best one I've read so far in this thread. I wanted to read it last night but was too tired so I tackled it this morning with a cup of coffee.

I think you hit everything on target 100% here. Damn good post (y)

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
I don't know if it's necessarily a bug or not, but the transition from Day 3 to 4 doesn't function like the rest, only shows the night time cityscape and just goes to the next scene instead of transition to the daytime and then stating the day of the week. Also no jingle.
Noticed this as I was making a save file for all they days. View attachment 4009152
The transition is interrupted by the MC's dream about Lucy, with the night cityscape before the dream, and the sunrise one after.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Honestly, just do what you like. Even if it means others dislike it. It is not really worth to stray away from your own vision just to please people who basically just use emotional blackmail. "If you do that, I will not play this game anymore" is a shitty attitude and if it results in the creator of the game not being able to create the game in the way they themselves want it, it is really bad.
So go for all the nipple piercings you want, in the end, 90% of people who say they wont play the game anymore will still be playing it, just in secret, lol.

(Personally, I think for a certain someone who has high feministic views it would be even funnier when she gets even more body modification. Imagine turning the feminist into some form of Bimbo or hyper-feminine person with Piercings, Implants, bleached hair, etc... I know this is not the route you want to go, so I dont expect it or would even demand it, but I personally would like the idea of her turning like that...)
Yes I sure as hell wouldn't stop playing if one (or more) girls got a body modification I didn't like. While some things are better than others, tell the story you want Cosy. That's why we're all here. If a tattoo or a piercing derails people off of the game, it's their loss.

Yeah there's things personally I would or wouldn't like to see, but I'm not going to stop playing just because it happens.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Consent under coercion is not consent. Is Hanna going to marry Brian because she wants to? No, it's been made extremely clear that she doesn't want to and is being coerced into it. Do you think Brian's going to allow her to reject him sexually after their wedding? Highly unlikely to me. Spousal rape is still rape, MC failing to end their engagement would lead to Hannah being raped.
hannah wanting to honor her fathers will even though she doesn't love brian isn't consent under coercion because she wants wants to and choose to do so which is consent.
also hannah isn't some brain damaged retard, she knows that being brian wife will mean having sex with him.
it seems that duty-full and honourable moral's were instilled on her by her family.
now how would such a wife act with her husband that wants sex with her? she'd do it IMO even if she necessarily desires it personally.

you overreaching super hard with you arguments and making hannah look like some helpless retard in the process.

brian might also respect his wife her wishes if she were to refuse and i'd say the situation vicky proves that he won't actually force her,because he tried to convince her with the money & lifestyle etc. but then quickly switched to mika and a jealousy approach after that failed.
Yes brian is a entitled prick but he has shown nothing to indicate he would rape hannah or any other women.
i won't condone rape in any case but i also won't condone rape accusations based on feelings or assumptions like these.

yes hannah doesn't love brian BUT! she is consenting to the marriage because its her fathers wish and is doing so willingly,and is fully aware that means having sex with him and having his children

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hannah wanting to honor her fathers will even though she doesn't love brian isn't consent under coercion because she wants wants to and choose to do so which is consent.
That's the exact definition of consent under coercion. She needs to consent so she doesn't put her father in a bad position. Quid quo pro is a coercive element, she'd have never consented to it if she actually had a free choice in the matter.
you overreaching super hard with you arguments and making hannah look like some helpless retard in the process.
That interpretation is a massive over reach. She's in a position where she either lets some sniveling little shit have his way with her or she loses her entire family. Consent needs to be enthusiastic, this is the exact opposite of that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

whity112

Feb 26, 2018
People have been talking about alot of nonsense but no one is talking about how akatsuki has taking a more hands on role in the harem. screenshot0001.png

4.70 star(s) 181 Votes