Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I'm thinking that will be difficult if there is to be any lesbian content, as the families are all so interconnected. The MC likely has distant relatives in town that he doesn't know about.
Yeah ok, this could be the case. It would not be surprising if the families would have partners from other families and their children once again are also married to members from other families.
But I dont think that it will ever matter in this game.

i asked because the description of the game suggests all the main girls are in the Harem , i just started but the two i talked about will be in an Harem then most likley .. i just wanted to know that would they just be oblivious and blind to each other ( like some games) or have certain level of acknowledgment. Will continue playing and find out.
I will not spoiler anything, but the girls will not be oblivious when it comes to the Harem or who is involved. But, there will be no incest, so there wont be any threesomes with family members.

Reactions: NoOnecares007

NoOnecares007

Nov 25, 2023
Yeah ok, this could be the case. It would not be surprising if the families would have partners from other families and their children once again are also married to members from other families.
But I dont think that it will ever matter in this game.

I will not spoiler anything, but the girls will not be oblivious when it comes to the Harem or who is involved. But, there will be no incest, so there wont be any threesomes with family members.
Them not being oblivious is good enough for stuff like this because of Patreon. Its not like i am very interested in actual scenes but when games act like the other member does not even exist is what bother me so this is okay.

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes