ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I said this very early on in development, so most people won't have seen it, but: There won't be any murder plots at any point in the story.

As for the MC's grandfather, he remained the head of the Fletcher family until he died. Being in exile didn't change that, so any other Fletchers of his generation couldn't just pick up the mantle. Regarding his divorced wives, this hasn't been stated in game yet, but I have explained it on discord before: marrying into a Founding Family comes with a few extra strings attached, one of which is that divorce essentially makes her children illegitimate, relinquishing all claim on the title that they may have had. You can see why they would have that rule, otherwise they could just have their daughters marry, pop out a son, then divorce and run off with the heir back to their own family.
That helps a lot with thanks. I'm hoping at some point he finds some of his cousins, even if they aren't allies it would add to the complexity of the situation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: GamerDaddy

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I would love to see Alison do something like that, not just for Elizabeth, but maybe also for Hannah, enabling her trust him more. It would work for Elizabeth, but might do wonders for Hannah as well
Alison, the Headmistress and Secretary, already plays a critical role in the MC's larger 'family.'

Alison, the woman, needs to show her commitment to the MC in front of his girlfriends and set an example for the other founding family daughters (this will benefit Hannah, Catherine and Elizabeth Russell, since Sarah is clearly Team Fletcher now).

Her submission in front of the group (in the privacy of the cafe, for example) would be an important way for her to Show both submission and commitment.

Alison is a smart, driven woman so I see Alice viewing spankings, both over the panties and bare bottom, as far less punishment/humiliation and far more a small price to pay to demonstrate that she is every bit as committed to becoming one of the MC's women as any of the girlfriends are.

I could even see Alison coordinating with the MC ahead of time so that he could punish her in front of the other women (I automatically include Hannah here since she is part of the cafe staff now) when Elizabeth Russell is present.

I believe that Elizabeth, at age 20, and with her view of the MC and his inner circle of women, needs some shock therapy to adjust her perception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alison is the only person familiar enough with Elizabeth to call her Ellie.

They have a pre-existing relationship, and this will, IMO, make Alison's submission to the MC in front of the other women (and especially Elizabeth) more impactful.

This is our first meaningful time spent with Elizabeth and I like her character.

Elizabeth currently falls into the category of: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

I'm looking forward to seeing how Cosy brings Elizabeth into the MC's orbit, a valued and loyal part of the Fletcher clan, who finds the home she had been missing for some time.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: Mark Loring

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Alison, the Headmistress and Secretary, already plays a critical role in the MC's larger 'family.'

Alison, the woman, needs to show her commitment to the MC in front of his girlfriends and set an example for the other founding family daughters (this will benefit Hannah, Catherine and Elizabeth Russell, since Sarah is clearly Team Fletcher now).

Her submission in front of the group (in the privacy of the cafe, for example) would be an important way for her to Show both submission and commitment.

Alison is a smart, driven woman so I see Alice viewing spankings, both over the panties and bare bottom, as far less punishment/humiliation and far more a small price to pay to demonstrate that she is every bit as committed to becoming one of the MC's women as any of the girlfriends are.

I could even see Alison coordinating with the MC ahead of time so that he could punish her in front of the other women (I automatically include Hannah here since she is part of the cafe staff now) when Elizabeth Russell is present.

I believe that Elizabeth, at age 20, and with her view of the MC and his inner circle of women, needs some shock therapy to adjust her perception.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alison is the only person familiar enough with Elizabeth to call her Ellie.

They have a pre-existing relationship, and this will, IMO, make Alison's submission to the MC in front of the other women (and especially Elizabeth) more impactful.

This is our first meaningful time spent with Elizabeth and I like her character.

Elizabeth currently falls into the category of: 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend.'

I'm looking forward to seeing how Cosy brings Elizabeth into the MC's orbit, a valued and loyal part of the Fletcher clan, who finds the home she had been missing for some time.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Poor Brian, enduring sister and fiance netori...

4.70 star(s) 180 Votes