Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
but is it lesbian tag worthy if the girls only touch each other when MC is involved and only to make him happy and hornier ? :D deep debate, you have 4 hours.. :ROFLMAO:
even if I know what the purity crowd would shout and write on their pitchfork and banners, it would feel more natural that everyone involved actively participate instead of solely focusing on MC's dick. he only has one. and there is so much combinations you can do. having some awkward waiting for their turn could make it weird :D
I've said before, but the relationship between the girls is supposed to feel more like sisters eventually, rather than lovers. There will be a few that are more open to experimenting with each other during threesomes with the MC, but it won't be a common occurrence, and it definitely won't be all of the girls. As for it being natural for them to go for each other - why? They're mostly all straight. If you imagine yourself as a straight guy with a bunch of other guys and a single girl in a reverse harem (nightmarish, I know :ROFLMAO:), would it even cross your mind to say: "I'm bored waiting my turn, might as well suck a dick to pass the time"?

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
Realistic harems aren't fair and make the needs of the girls far higher than the male can provide. That's why a lot of harem games make the mc have a lot of stamina, multiple cum counts or some magical pleasure enhancing effects making the girls satisfied faster, a combination of all. This is partially why I believe it's better if some or most of the girls are bi so they aren't left sexually unsatisfied until it's their turn. A functional harem either requires superpowers, multiple males or bi girls. At least that's my viewpoint on it.
You're assuming that the girls have the same level of interest in sex as the guy.
Just for example, let's say there are three girls and they're each happy having sex twice a week, and the guy is happy having sex once a day. All good.
Sure, there are girls who can wear out a guy all by themselves, but in my admittedly limited experience they're much less common than the ones who are happy with sex a few times a week.

Reactions: chronox42

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
You're assuming that the girls have the same level of interest in sex as the guy.
Just for example, let's say there are three girls and they're each happy having sex twice a week, and the guy is happy having sex once a day. All good.
Sure, there are girls who can wear out a guy all by themselves, but in my admittedly limited experience they're much less common than the ones who are happy with sex a few times a week.
well i'd say its pretty much the same for men,a roll on the dice on how strong their libido is ,also everyone who's never had a relationship with a nympho thinks i'd be awesome to have it, until they do :ROFLMAO:

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Realistic harems aren't fair and make the needs of the girls far higher than the male can provide. That's why a lot of harem games make the mc have a lot of stamina, multiple cum counts or some magical pleasure enhancing effects making the girls satisfied faster, a combination of all. This is partially why I believe it's better if some or most of the girls are bi so they aren't left sexually unsatisfied until it's their turn. A functional harem either requires superpowers, multiple males or bi girls. At least that's my viewpoint on it.
I much prefer it when then LIs are involved with each other as well as the MC. Bare Witness and the throuple in BaD are great examples of this, It feels more natural than 20 women who are all head over heels for the sperminator.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I don't know why some guys play harem game and complain about the very concept of harem.

These people just want to turn every harem game into a polyamorous game.

All of us are free to give our opinions but we all heard what cosy wants to do with his game and we should respect it.

These people act as if girls won't be able to breath if they don't have a dick inside them or someone playing with their pussy.

This game has been in development for a long time and there have been no lesbian scenes and it felt natural. It never felt like girls are missing out. If they are not doing sexual things with MC they are doing their own thing which keeps them busy in their life.

If you guys love lesbians scenes so much just say it directly that you want to see girls fucking each other. Don't bring up things like they will be bored, they will miss out or they are unsatisfied.

Girls in this game never complained about missing out or being unsatisfied.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
yeah, we can see everywhere that keeping just one girl happy is already more than most guys can handle. so more than one definitely requires a different kind of guy, and special girls too. it's an alignment of planets, moons, and stars to make it work longer than a single hot session. :)

I've said before, but the relationship between the girls is supposed to feel more like sisters eventually, rather than lovers. There will be a few that are more open to experimenting with each other during threesomes with the MC, but it won't be a common occurrence, and it definitely won't be all of the girls. As for it being natural for them to go for each other - why? They're mostly all straight. If you imagine yourself as a straight guy with a bunch of other guys and a single girl in a reverse harem (nightmarish, I know :ROFLMAO:), would it even cross your mind to say: "I'm bored waiting my turn, might as well suck a dick to pass the time"?
yeah saw that when you said it last time.
honestly, it's a very complicated question. because of societal norms, what medias broadcast, religion, and tons of other factors. but I'd imagine that if you're in that kind of relationship, you love the central member enough to do things for them even if you don't like it for yourself. so it would not be entirely ruled out that you would at least try once, if you know it's something they enjoy watching. you'd need the others to be ok with it too.
according to studies, the space between straight and gay is a scale, so most people are somewhere in between. you wouldn't need to straight up suck a dick or take it in the ass. you could just keep yourself and others ready for your main girl. for example :D depending on the boundaries/kinks of everyone, hands and feet are still an option.
and for girls, girl on girl action is very often depicted and seen as hot, some girls often explore their sexuality or experiment with other girls, so for the one they actually love and his enjoyment, they could be open to try light stuff like boob grabbing, kissing, clit rubbing, or even fingering.
as you said, it's not for everyone, and it makes sense that not all girls will be open to it. so you do have a good approach :)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I don't know why some guys play harem game and complain about the very concept of harem.
it's not complaining, it's just a simple discussion about the limits of harem in general. not the harem in the game.

Girls in this game never complained about missing out or being unsatisfied.
Victoria did. for good reason. Misaki too. for good reason too.
and Lucy and Akatsuki could be said to also have mentioned it indirectly. more as a lack of affection than actual sexual satisfaction.
and of course, Catherine... :D
and off screen, Rachel :D

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
I'd imagine that if you're in that kind of relationship, you love the central member enough to do things for them even if you don't like it for yourself.
That's assuming MC actually likes seeing his girls fucking each other. Maybe you like that but you can't say the same for everyone. Right?

Please stop assuming everyone like lesbians. You can see people in many new game thread's asking if lesbian is avoidable.

Did MC ever say he wants to see his girls fucking each other?
it's not complaining, it's just a simple discussion about the limits of harem in general. not the harem in the game.
And it's this limit which makes harem what it is.

In the new tag system Harem and Polyamory are officially recognised as different things. What you want is Polyamory.
Victoria did. for good reason. Misaki too. for good reason too.
and Lucy and Akatsuki could be said to also have mentioned it indirectly. more as a lack of affection than actual sexual satisfaction.
and of course, Catherine... :D
I don't really remember but even if they complained about it, it was never like

FUCK ME OTHERWISE I'LL GO FUCK SOMEONE ELSE. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GETTING FUCKED SO IF YOU WON'T FUCK ME I'LL GO FUCK SOMEONE.

Reactions: EJW and fajiker145

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
That's assuming MC actually likes seeing his girls fucking each other. Maybe you like that but you can't say the same for everyone. Right?

Please stop assuming everyone like lesbians. You can see people in many new game thread's asking if lesbian is avoidable.

Did MC ever say he wants to see his girls fucking each other?
i'll repeat, we were not talking about this harem. there was a question raised, and we discussed the limits of harem, and I said that if girls do things with each other, it would be more like a polyamorous relationship... so it was already mentioned long before you got here. you should read the discussion before going off like that.

and MC in this AVN, he had several scenes with two girls, and he didn't seem closed to that. everyone participating in their own way to enhance his pleasure is a good thing. now how he sees each potential way they specifically participate is not discussed yet.

And it's this limit which makes harem what it is.

In the new tag system Harem and Polyamory are officially recognised as different things. What you want is Polyamory.
it's good that there will be a tag to separate the two. it's needed for sure.
and why do you say it's what I want ? do you know me and what I want ? no, you don't. you just want to come in without understanding what is discussed and impose your opinion on others.

I don't really remember but even if they complained about it, it was never like

FUCK ME OTHERWISE I'LL GO FUCK SOMEONE ELSE. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT GETTING FUCKED SO IF YOU WON'T FUCK ME I'LL GO FUCK SOMEONE.
you don't really remember, then the rest of what you say doesn't matter.
go check it first to refresh your memory, then we can have a healthy discussion.
most are shy inexperienced girls, so a lot can be open to interpretation. it's very nuanced.
you are better than that. you can make actual good points on this topic, I have seen them.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
i'll repeat, we were not talking about this harem. there was a question raised, and we discussed the limits of harem, and I said that if girls do things with each other, it would be more like a polyamorous relationship... so it was already mentioned long before you got here. you should read the discussion before going off like that.

and MC in this AVN, he had several scenes with two girls, and he didn't seem closed to that. everyone participating in their own way to enhance his pleasure is a good thing. now how he sees each potential way they specifically participate is not discussed yet.

it's good that there will be a tag to separate the two. it's needed for sure.
and why do you say it's what I want ? do you know me and what I want ? no, you don't. you just want to come in without understanding what is discussed and impose your opinion on others.

you don't really remember, then the rest of what you say doesn't matter.
go check it first to refresh your memory, then we can have a healthy discussion.
most are shy inexperienced girls, so a lot can be open to interpretation. it's very nuanced.
you are better than that. you can make actual good points on this topic, I have seen them.
I think it should be noted that in the planned tags section Lesbian is one of them, while this doesn't mean polyamory it does show that some interaction is coming.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think it should be noted that in the planned tags section Lesbian is one of them, while this doesn't mean polyamory it does show that some interaction is coming.
yeah, Cosy just said earlier that some girls will be open to experiment with each other during threesomes. he already mentioned it before. nothing beyond that, though.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
i um um gonna plead the 5th

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
No it's not and you are delusional if you think that. Subs playing with each other in a threesome for the Dom's pleasure is not polyamory, not even close. If the girls are not strongly bi it's even more Dom/sub play since they do it completely for the Dom's, not for their own pleasure and even if they are bi and enjoy it as much as having sex with the MC it's not polyamory if it's just limited to situations where the Dom is present and approves of it. For it to be polyamory the girls would have to be with each other even if the Dom was not in the picture, i.e. the Dom is just one part of the relationship. If all the subs see themselves being with the Dom, not each other then it is still a harem no matter what happens between them in threesomes, foursomes etc.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
No it's not and you are delusional if you think that. Subs playing with each other in a threesome for the Dom's pleasure is not polyamory, not even close. If the girls are not strongly bi it's even more Dom/sub play since they do it completely for the Dom's, not for their own pleasure and even if they are bi and enjoy it as much as having sex with the MC it's not polyamory if it's just limited to situations where the Dom is present and approves of it. For it to be polyamory the girls would have to be with each other even if the Dom was not in the picture, i.e. the Dom is just one part of the relationship. If all the subs see themselves being with the Dom, not each other then it is still a harem no matter what happens between them in threesomes, foursomes etc.
I disagree. I don't go with technicalities of it. What matters to me is the content present in the game.

Let's take Netorare and Netorase for example. In one, girls fuck without MC's knowledge or approval and in the other, girls fuck others with MC's approval. Both are NTR and turns off harem/romance players. The game will still be tagged as Netorase.

So just because dom is asking girls to fuck each other and it's not avoidable, people will ask it to be tagged as Polyamory.

Anyways, whatever makes you feel great man. Assume whatever you want.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Rachel in the end is a pet
and a pet doesnt have any rights to raise a comment, not even a sound

yup, this is correct
any sexual interaction that is approved and conducted in the presence of the Dom for the favour of the dom will never be polyamorous
in fact, since this VN is more of light BDSM, some people get confused especially when its some brat who doesnt knows right from wrong
but for those who reads BDSM erotica novels, any true subs will do anything for the dom

and that's bring Rachel back into the quote
she became a pig, a pet just for forgiveness
or else, none of the girls will forgive her, none at all

I disagree. I don't go with technicalities of it. What matters to me is the content present in the game.

Let's take Netorare and Netorase for example. In one, girls fuck without MC's knowledge or approval and in the other, girls fuck others with MC's approval. Both are NTR and turns off harem/romance players. The game will still be tagged as Netorase.

So just because dom is asking girls to fuck each other and it's not avoidable, people will ask it to be tagged as Polyamory.

Anyways, whatever makes you feel great man. Assume whatever you want.
lol, f95 members especially the self ignorant ones like you,
always likes to argue especially on stupid tags
thats why all the avn here are tagged wrongly
even when the MC tells the girls to start kissing in front of MC and you guys screamed lesbian and demanded the tag
which was never a lesbian content in first place
and dont get me started on NTR wrong usage

and dont get me started on your handle name
whatever your demand is like sharing your girls with Brian
because in a polyamory, you wouldnt be the only guy in the relationship
in fact, in your mind, you wanted swinging content
thats why you wanted the tag so badly, you're a closet swinger

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
any sexual interaction that is approved and conducted in the presence of the Dom for the favour of the dom will never be polyamorous
Yeah it's not exactly polyamory if dom is ordering subs to fuck each other but that doesn't mean those guys who don't like lesbians will suddenly start liking it just because a dom ordered them to fuck.

So it should get a relevant tag and Polyamory is the most relevant one.
in fact, in your mind, you wanted swinging content
thats why you wanted the tag so badly, you're a closet swinger
polyamory✨The protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem

As you can see, it's gender neutral. So if there's anyone who is a closet swinger, it's you since Brian came to your mind after seeing the polyamory tag.

MC tells the girls to start kissing in front of MC and you guys screamed lesbian and demanded the tag
What's not lesbian for you might be lesbian for someone else.

Reactions: fajiker145

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
polyamory✨The protagonist and at least two other people are in an equal, simultaneous relationship with each other. Not to be confused with Harem
If that's the definition, then a harem with some girl on girl during threesomes doesn't fit at all, as long as the girls are not in an "equal, simultaneous relationship with each other".

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
If the dom is the head of a harem it will be polyamorous because harems are a type of polyamory...

Polyamory is the overerching term for ALL relationship types involving more than 2 people.

4.70 star(s) 184 Votes