Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Fuck waiting I donated. Wanted to do it anyways but was waiting for the next release.
There's just too many creators to support so I just do one time donations instead of continuous ones, I'd be bankrupt if I supported everyone I want all the time.
welcome to the darkside....

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I find a little bug here. so description day 17 | Monday | Afternoon didn't transfer to day 17 | Monday | evening. that's all:)

Reactions: Cosy Creator

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Ah, I didn't really understand what was happening with that post - to me it just displays as a bunch of lines with strange spacing, didn't even realise it was supposed to have images :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Wow. Seems to be a LOT of broken image links there.
eh? i didnt know why it's like that for you?

They load for me if I right click and open in new tab.
any idea how to fix?

Ah, I didn't really understand what was happening with that post - to me it just displays as a bunch of lines with strange spacing, didn't even realise it was supposed to have images :unsure:
urm... now i'm confused

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
No idea. Do they show for you in your post?

I saved one and tried uploading it here rather than hosting somewhere else. Could be where it's hosted is the issue?

hosted?
nah, i didnt link the image from anywhere but directly from itchio
it never happened to me this way tbh
and yes, the image looks fine to me
..all of them work for me...
...not sure what's wrong with everyone else....
View attachment 2862395
ok, at least the image works for someone
thank god

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Insecure for not wanting something in my games that doesn't appeal to me? Nice cope.
nah, but you could just type "lesbian" into search inside the thread and get the answer
it's a good tactic to use for most common questions - lesbian, harem, incest, ntr, sharing, futa/trans and so on... if thread have at least dozen pages - there is really high chance it was already asked and answered

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Insecure for not wanting something in my games that doesn't appeal to me? Nice cope.
I said looks insecure. Just like insisting that there are no other males in the game because it makes them uncomfortable, some people are concerned, nee obsessed, with making sure their LIs leave each other alone because the players in question see that as some form of NTR.

I didn't say that was your motivation, just that we see it so often from fragile egos that it's hard not to appear such.

4.70 star(s) 123 Votes