bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Finished the current build. Still cuteness overload but do have a couple of questions. Please tell me that we are not going to let any of the assholes of this game actually hurt our cuties and second, does the MC have some kind of deformity that keeps him from ever removing his clothes to fuck? The closest he has come is down to wearing his briefs. I am not gay(nttawwt), so not really itching to see his nuts but it just seems weird.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Yeah I think the kinetic novel tag probably hurts me a bit, and it would be quite easy to get rid of with a few more meaningless choices, but ultimately a kinetic novel is what I want to make. So if that's how you feel, go for it!
idk the way the story will go on for this novel but if you make a side ending for the sub heroines, that's definitely a great way to remove the tag since the mc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
by coincidence believed you should never dabbles with any sides that you never interested

Great update! :D

i would say that Lucy is the obedient wife that'll always greet you when you reached home regardless of what you did outside
while Victoria is that hot lover you kept outside for an office romance
Akatsuki is that cute pet you have growing up and Sarah is that one girl who will never able to speaks her mind.
and mega winner Alison, your ara-ara oneesan that tries to take your attention each possible time

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Finished the current build. Still cuteness overload but do have a couple of questions. Please tell me that we are not going to let any of the assholes of this game actually hurt our cuties and second, does the MC have some kind of deformity that keeps him from ever removing his clothes to fuck? The closest he has come is down to wearing his briefs. I am not gay(nttawwt), so not really itching to see his nuts but it just seems weird.
Nope, none of the MC's girls will get hurt by assholes.

I kinda like the guy being more clothed, it plays into the power dynamic of the girl being more exposed and vulnerable, but it's not something I'm particularly stuck on, he will appear completely naked at times.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
I don't normally go in for KNs but I was looking for a new harem VN to play through & so many seem to be sneaking in NTR/sharing/poly (the LI's fucking each other without the MC involved) these days that I figured I'd give this one a shot after reading a little about it. Boy am I glad I did! I really like the MC, he's not a wimpy, creepy, rapey clown but he's not a complete arsehole either. I like his attitude & the way he comes across as confident without being a dickhead, plus he's dominant without being a prick. This is the type of MC I've been looking for for a while now. The girls are all lovely too, each has their own distinct personality & are very appealing in their own ways. In the end I really didn't care about it being kinetic since any time there was a point that I could see a branching choice would fit, the MC goes in the direction I'd want to take him any way.

All in all this is a great title for anyone looking for a pretty wholesome harem VN with a dominant MC that knows what he wants & is still a decent guy.

Apr 26, 2023
I don't normally go in for KNs but I was looking for a new harem VN to play through & so many seem to be sneaking in NTR/sharing/poly (the LI's fucking each other without the MC involved) these days that I figured I'd give this one a shot after reading a little about it. Boy am I glad I did! I really like the MC, he's not a wimpy, creepy, rapey clown but he's not a complete arsehole either. I like his attitude & the way he comes across as confident without being a dickhead, plus he's dominant without being a prick. This is the type of MC I've been looking for for a while now. The girls are all lovely too, each has their own distinct personality & are very appealing in their own ways. In the end I really didn't care about it being kinetic since any time there was a point that I could see a branching choice would fit, the MC goes in the direction I'd want to take him any way.

All in all this is a great title for anyone looking for a pretty wholesome harem VN with a dominant MC that knows what he wants & is still a decent guy.

MC is straight from a different era.

I hope he will appear in all forms of media again.

Oct 10, 2019
Personally I wish more harem games went the KN route. It's really really nice knowing that if you drop a 500 render update that I'm going to actually get all 500 renders. I don't really mind opt out choices but if that opt out choice means the dev has to dedicate 100 of those renders to alternate scenes because one of the girls isn't there for breakfast or w/e then all of a sudden that 500 render update becomes a 400 render update for anyone who's actually playing it properly just to appeal to what's almost always a minority of the fan base.
Also the quality of both the scenes and the writing of this game speaks for itself. I suspect that more than a couple KVN haters decided to check this game out just because it has such a high review score which is honestly pretty rare for KVNs.
this comment pretty much reflects my own stance on KNs

I do not have anything inherently against KNs, they however have the big problem of usually going down a path I dislike, that and the fact they tend to have a named protagonist, knowing that the story is already set makes the possibility of it not appealing to me too much trouble compared to the possible gain, when I see even the sightest hint of something I dislike I already know it is not avoidable, this game went under my radar because I simply missed the first few updates, sadly lately the NTR plague is hitting the harem genre, a lot of devs seem to think that attarcting both fans to the same game is going to somehow not end the same way it ended every other time, if the sory is good I am fine with it being a KN, sadly my tastes are very specific, to be fair a lot of other non KNs that offer a lot of choices still manage to disgust me because of a single wrong line of dialogue so I may as well try with KNs, my problem is more with the approach people have to romance and sex in general in these games, this one comes very close to being perfect in terms of story and fetishes, the option to avoid some of the more extreme parts would be appreciated but honestly even those parts I consider still acceptable, it is very rare for me to not have complaints on the story of a game and in this case I don't, usually I find some superfluous stuff put in for the sake of fetishes, or simply just because, that ruin the game for me but in this case stuff makes sense and is handled properly, there are some parts that I would still consider not ideal but not to the point of wanting to complain about them, the game is coherent, something a lot of other games fail at, it has a theme and general vibe and sticks to it, instead of suddenly introducing elements that have nothing to do with it, this game is not perfect, nothing really is, and in this case perfect is subjective anyway, to make a perfect game the dev would need to read my mind and even then it may not be enough and be misunderstood, what this game is is a very good harem romance game, mostly vanilla with some dom/sub elements, it has a pretty interesting story going on in the background with only very minor things I am worried about, which is saying a lot considering how paranoid I am,

I am not really really sure if I should play it every update or let them accumulate for a bit but I am definitely interested in the future of this game, so as always to the dev good luck in your endeavours and sorry for the wall of text

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021

I do not have anything inherently against KNs, they however have the big problem of usually going down a path I dislike, that and the fact they tend to have a named protagonist, knowing that the story is already set makes the possibility of it not appealing to me too much trouble compared to the possible gain, when I see even the sightest hint of something I dislike I already know it is not avoidable, this game went under my radar because I simply missed the first few updates, sadly lately the NTR plague is hitting the harem genre, a lot of devs seem to think that attarcting both fans to the same game is going to somehow not end the same way it ended every other time, if the sory is good I am fine with it being a KN, sadly my tastes are very specific, to be fair a lot of other non KNs that offer a lot of choices still manage to disgust me because of a single wrong line of dialogue so I may as well try with KNs, my problem is more with the approach people have to romance and sex in general in these games, this one comes very close to being perfect in terms of story and fetishes, the option to avoid some of the more extreme parts would be appreciated but honestly even those parts I consider still acceptable, it is very rare for me to not have complaints on the story of a game and in this case I don't, usually I find some superfluous stuff put in for the sake of fetishes, or simply just because, that ruin the game for me but in this case stuff makes sense and is handled properly, there are some parts that I would still consider not ideal but not to the point of wanting to complain about them, the game is coherent, something a lot of other games fail at, it has a theme and general vibe and sticks to it, instead of suddenly introducing elements that have nothing to do with it, this game is not perfect, nothing really is, and in this case perfect is subjective anyway, to make a perfect game the dev would need to read my mind and even then it may not be enough and be misunderstood, what this game is is a very good harem romance game, mostly vanilla with some dom/sub elements, it has a pretty interesting story going on in the background with only very minor things I am worried about, which is saying a lot considering how paranoid I am,

I am not really really sure if I should play it every update or let them accumulate for a bit but I am definitely interested in the future of this game, so as always to the dev good luck in your endeavours and sorry for the wall of text

Yeah, I really don't understand the devs out there thinking that mixing tags like harem with NTR/Swinging/Sharing will work well for them when we have so very many examples of how it doesn't. Just today I saw another dev talk about his next game which will be an incest, harem game with NTR & I just thought why the hell would you do that? It'll just prevent the majority of incest & harem fans from playing it, then the fact the NTR is only going to be happening with 1 character means that it won't have enough of the thing to pull in the money from that crowd. I've only been around these forums for a couple of years but even I know that there are certain tags that just don't mix well together & just cause a shit storm in the comments.

I did have a similar concern to your first one when I started the game but.
That being said I completely understand why that concern would come to mind. Harem fans have been burned a lot with games throwing that sort of thing in out of nowhere & I think we're all a little paranoid about it by this point

Oct 10, 2019
Yeah, I really don't understand the devs out there thinking that mixing tags like harem with NTR/Swinging/Sharing will work well for them when we have so very many examples of how it doesn't. Just today I saw another dev talk about his next game which will be an incest, harem game with NTR & I just thought why the hell would you do that? It'll just prevent the majority of incest & harem fans from playing it, then the fact the NTR is only going to be happening with 1 character means that it won't have enough of the thing to pull in the money from that crowd. I've only been around these forums for a couple of years but even I know that there are certain tags that just don't mix well together & just cause a shit storm in the comments.

I did have a similar concern to your first one when I started the game but.
That being said I completely understand why that concern would come to mind. Harem fans have been burned a lot with games throwing that sort of thing in out of nowhere & I think we're all a little paranoid about it by this point

tehmasta

May 1, 2017

I really doubt it'll go that way, but sure would be upsetting if it did.

Regarding the whole kinetic novel stuff, i don't really mind it if there's no "controversial stuff" and unlikeable (for me) LI's such as some prostitutes/camgirls/sluts/hardcore lesbians etc whose routes i'd want to avoid. Of which there aren't any in this game.

Anyways, it's a pretty nice game, don't have anything to complain about. Gonna come back after a while to pick it up again when there's more content. (y)

Oct 10, 2019
I really doubt it'll go that way, but sure would be upsetting if it did.

Regarding the whole kinetic novel stuff, i don't really mind it if there's no "controversial stuff" and unlikeable (for me) LI's such as some prostitutes/camgirls/sluts/hardcore lesbians etc whose routes i'd want to avoid. Of which there aren't any in this game.

Anyways, it's a pretty nice game, don't have anything to complain about. Gonna come back after a while to pick it up again when there's more content. (y)

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I'm not sure how much I can do about the dick. The shape is pretty much fixed because it needs to work with animations, but I'll look for better textures if I can - I do agree the current one looks inferior to the improved female graphics, but asset developers put much more effort into the girls than the guys (can't really blame them :LOL: ), so I don't know if I'll find anything better.

I'm glad you like the game!
Which version of HS2 do you have? The Better Repack version posted on this site and found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/
has at least a couple options included that are higher quality.

Regardless, this game is a true gem, you've done an awesome job so far and I can't wait to see what's next. The chill atmosphere of this game is second to none with the perfect blend of slice of life, intimacy, and building intrigue. The girls are all great in their own ways, but the standout character of this game is surprisingly the MC, it's so incredibly rare for an MC of an AVN to be confident and capable, without being utterly generic (like in Grandma's house). Usually MCs are some combination of wimpy, dumb, and/or creepy. Keep doing what you're doing.

Apr 26, 2023
Which version of HS2 do you have? The Better Repack version posted on this site and found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r13-illusion.53457/
has at least a couple options included that are higher quality.

Regardless, this game is a true gem, you've done an awesome job so far and I can't wait to see what's next. The chill atmosphere of this game is second to none with the perfect blend of slice of life, intimacy, and building intrigue. The girls are all great in their own ways, but the standout character of this game is surprisingly the MC, it's so incredibly rare for an MC of an AVN to be confident and capable, without being utterly generic (like in Grandma's house). Usually MCs are some combination of wimpy, dumb, and/or creepy. Keep doing what you're doing.
Just playing today I remembered the original comment about MC's dick. I honestly kinda have to agree. It is a bit immersion breaking and less fappable if the "connection point" to the girls looks like a strange object with graphics from the playstation 1 era.
Especially when everything else looks so good.

Would be nice if Cosy Creator finds a nice mod for the future updates.

Apr 26, 2023
Agree with what has been written about kinetic novels. If one likes a dev's work, impactful choices just make you anxious about missing parts of the precious game. And since Cosy is the only dev I know who shares my interests - I'm so glad I don't have to worry about making the right choices, but can just enjoy the game and get to see everything he made.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
4.70 star(s) 157 Votes