• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Removing a forum signature for religious reasons... you see something new everyday. Imagine being on a pirate adult game website and worrying about a damn signature being a sin or against your morals. :eek::ROFLMAO:

But hey... good on you for sticking by your beliefs I suppose.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to next update since apparently Victoria will be a prominent part of it. :love: (At least, I think I remember you saying that Cosy Creator)

Apr 26, 2023
Removing a forum signature for religious reasons... you see something new everyday. Imagine being on a pirate adult game website and worrying about a damn signature being a sin or against your morals. :eek::ROFLMAO:

But hey... good on you for sticking by your beliefs I suppose.

Life's better with meaning in it.

Apr 26, 2023
Life has no meaning. Anything you do does not and will not matter

The question often comes down to who do you choose to believe the most? Oneself? Scientists? Sages?

I chose to try out what a wise person taught a long time ago, and it improved my life greatly, never let me down, was the only thing that kept so far all its promises, and gifted me with the most beautiful experiences of my life.

It has been almost 10 years by now since that moment.

Marcus_NG

Nov 26, 2023
can't wait to put Rachel in her place :ROFLMAO:
She'll be so much happier knowing she has a place that she doesn't have to create on her own with toxicity and aggression! And think of how satisfied she'll be knowing that she'll get treated just how she craves to be treated, without pretending that every male who exists secretly desires to treat her that way. Talk about a redemption arc!

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
ok listen to me: i started playing this game like 2 days ago and already finished it, and let me just say that this is one of the best novel i've ever played, and i played a lot of games in this site and when i say a lot i mean a lot, but this is the one and only time that i actually got extremely engaged in the story and especially in the characters, all the characters are PERFECT (for me) especially the main character he is THE BEST character in the entire game imo, he has ONLY the best traits of every main character in every game that i played of this type and he is actually a true person, he isnt just another mc that only wants to fuck well he is but he's not just that he is much more and i really loved it, and all the main girls are different form each other in every way especially lucy she is super cute, so the only thing that i can say is WOW i never played such a good novel well done really well done hope you continue update this fabulous game for a long time (of course this is only my personal opinion)

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Dev Log 23

Hey guys, time for another short dev log.

The last couple of weeks have been very productive! I've completed roughly 400 more renders ( bringing the total up to ~600), created all of the new environments required for the update, and finished the animations for the longer of the two animated scenes.

I'd been hoping to release just before Christmas, but seeing how much there is left to do it looks like it's going to be just after, and I don't want to rush for the sake of a few days.

Given how close the release is going to be to the next scheduled devlog, I probably won't do another one, so the next post will be the release of 0.7 at the end of the month.

If I don't speak to you before, I hope you all have an awesome Christmas, and thanks for all of your support!
- Cosy Creator

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DustyEye

Apr 30, 2018
it would be cool if in future when victoria is in the house stays in topless all the time and i mean all the time because she actually said that she doesnt care if the other sees her naked because she is comfortable with everyone that are in the house so it would be really cool if she actually doesnt wear any top in the house this will add a little bit of character developing imo because when she do this it means that she is truly comfortable in the house and with the people that are in it, this is only a suggestion and i think it would be perfect for victoria i know its a very specific thing but its worth trying

Reactions: chronox42

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
it would be cool if in future when victoria is in the house stays in topless all the time and i mean all the time because she actually said that she doesnt care if the other sees her naked because she is comfortable with everyone that are in the house so it would be really cool if she actually doesnt wear any top in the house this will add a little bit of character developing imo because when she do this it means that she is truly comfortable in the house and with the people that are in it, this is only a suggestion and i think it would be perfect for victoria i know its a very specific thing but its worth trying
Why only victoria? Mc can decide the dress code in the house like no shirt day or no panty day etc

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes