DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Yes, this is a pirating forum, nearly all of the games find their way here. Doesn't mean that every game has to get here immediately, especially when the dev is as open like Cosy is. Give the supporters a few days and the game will find it's way here, maybe through Cosy himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark Loring

Jul 26, 2024
Yes, this is a pirating forum, nearly all of the games find their way here. Doesn't mean that every game has to get here immediately, especially when the dev is as open like Cosy is. Give the supporters a few days and the game will find it's way here, maybe through Cosy himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice to see Akari have a little screen time this update. Was hoping she would get more exposure

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Piracy actually helps, up to a point. Though that role is, on here, typically filled by the public releases.
Stealing something that would be given for free isn't great
Piracy helps for games that are published on mainstream platforms (e.g. Steam) and are not available for free.

For AVNs, though, every single dev I know and have talked to who has a subscription platform with time-delayed public releases sees a significant and noticeable drop in subscription revenue when a release is leaked early. Like, it is a substantial percentage of their release cycle's income lost when a game is leaked on day one of subscriber availability.

This does mean that, for AVNs specifically, the best thing you can do if you like a game and want to see more of it, but you can't or don't want to support it financially, is be patient and wait for the public release. Consistently-leaked games get abandoned, even (in many cases) when the dev is not trying to make money off it.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Piracy helps for games that are published on mainstream platforms (e.g. Steam) and are not available for free.

For AVNs, though, every single dev I know and have talked to who has a subscription platform with time-delayed public releases sees a significant and noticeable drop in subscription revenue when a release is leaked early. Like, it is a substantial percentage of their release cycle's income lost when a game is leaked on day one of subscriber availability.
I'm currently supporting three devs that i never would have if i'd had to pay to play their games to start with. Now obviously not everyone is going to support many or any devs.

What I meant by public releases replacing the ole of piracy is that it's going to get people into paying who might never otherwise. I didn't mean to say that with public releases that piracy causes no damage.

I know myself subscribed to one of the devs I support out of impatience, it was out on one of the cheapest tiers and I just said "fuck it" and bought it

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
calm all your titties and if you dont have one go find some
everyone here is being cooperative as possible especially to supportive dev like cosy
although this is a pirate site, wo do implore and pray some games not to be leaked that early
ESPECIALLY ON DAY 1!!!!

dev needs to make some sales and those sales are what supporting the creation of the game in first place
unless its MOTHERFUCKING JAST and now currently worse than ever MG

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So for the lowest tier on patron you can get the update? Haven't seen a dev structure the tiers this way... i guess i can afford 5 bucks lol

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
1725228297076.png
So for the lowest tier on patron you can get the update? Haven't seen a dev structure the tiers this way... i guess i can afford 5 bucks lol
just read the description
lowest tier gets the early access
all above are for extras although idk which are better for devs

patreon or subscribestar gave more money per subscription

1725228421294.png

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Just a 'service' reminder for those who have already played/will play soon:

Please use spoilers for details!

This is a two-day update and I'm sure there is a lot of great content but let's go with spoilers so someone who can't enjoy this update in the next few days can still visit this thread without having the release partially ruined before he/she gets to enjoy it.

Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Just a 'service' reminder for those who have already played/will play soon:

Please use spoilers for details!

This is a two-day update and I'm sure there is a lot of great content but let's go with spoilers so someone who can't enjoy this update in the next few days can still visit this thread without having the release partially ruined before he/she gets to enjoy it.

Thanks!

Cheers!! :coffee:
that would work for some people
but i would clicked on all spoilers anyway
lol

Yeah I actually just re-subbed for $20. Had to take some time away a while back to get my head straight in the psych ward. So, back on the $20 train

Time to play
dang if only you can make that into 2 donations and gave one away for free
:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Berlioz-7

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yes, it is a pirate site, and for most of the games I play the dev releases a public version for free, but yes I know, no one knows how to wait any more, has to be instant gratification.

How many times could devs get some extra money by someone being like, "Oh fuck I got an extra 10 or 5 let's just buy a month sub", or get it elsewhere when the price drops or from subs stop supporting because of leaks.

It's one thing to want to pirate, but it's fucking cunty attitude the soon as the game is out for supporters to be, "we need a hero", never mind the irony of it.

Reactions: johnmnf692

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
I think this game is just that special that this is the only thread I've seen anyone advocating for this that hard. Most every other thread is just like "ANY HEROES?!"

4.70 star(s) 175 Votes