Apr 26, 2023
I think men should stop taking the incel insult seriously. All it means by now is woke feminists/simps hate you for refusing to be a NPC.

Also, there is not much difference anymore if one is a sexless guy, a whipped beta husband in a marriage, a immoral stud that fucks everything that moves, or a pityful variation of one of them. None of it is something to brag about. And everything else is made almost entirely impossible by western society.

The only difference is in the degree of denial a man lives in.

Leading a respectable life with a woman at your side, like the MC does in Cosy Cafe, is not really achievable for the male population in the west.

There is little a man can do about it.

So why bother about one unfortunate man calling another unfortunate man meaningless insults.

Hot take: Only monks play to win.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Happy Halloween to everyone! <3

What is your favourite halloween/horror movie or game?

Mine probably Scary Movie 1 and Silent Hill 2.

Hope all of you have an enjoyable day! =)
It is certainly a favorite and the movie is old school:

An American Werewolf in London. Nothing like a good monster movie where the gore, what there is of it, actually fits the scenes - and the part I will never forget - a Great jump scare that keeps you on the edge of your seat for much of the rest of the movie (not spoiling it for anyone who wants to watch it for the first time now).

I think the closest I come to horror games is: fantasy Horror - Diablo IV.

Cheers and Happy Halloween!! :coffee:

Apr 26, 2023
It is certainly a favorite and the movie is old school:

An American Werewolf in London. Nothing like a good monster movie where the gore, what there is of it, actually fits the scenes - and the part I will never forget - a Great jump scare that keeps you on the edge of your seat for much of the rest of the movie (not spoiling it for anyone who wants to watch it for the first time now).

I think the closest I come to horror games is: fantasy Horror - Diablo IV.

Cheers and Happy Halloween!! :coffee:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Eh, I was aware going in that Rachel would upset some people - I think calling me an incel because they don't like a character is a bit much though :rolleyes:
They weren't expecting to be spooked by a character that pretty much mirrored their own political leanings and worldview so accurately. They literally gave it two stars because when they fired up your game, instead of getting that safe space cozy fap they were expecting, they were shown a giant mirror. There is nothing these people hate more than being confronted with their own clown shit.

So, of course, like every terminally online twitter ghoul that subscribes to those sorts of ideologies, they threw a tantrum and resorted to ad-hominem shit-flinging instead of moving on with their lives. They call the portrayal of Rachel cringe, yet it's as if they're completely in denial that Rachels character is accurate to exactly how these people act in real life. It's like no shit it's cringe. It's supposed to be. That's the entire point.

Anyway, I've gone ahead and reported their review. Pretty sure insulting the devs in your review is against the rules ...allowed as long as it's indirect and you smokescreen it with surface level faux-criticisms? :WaitWhat:

EDIT: Got a message saying my report ticket was "resolved." They "resolved" it by just editing out the word "incel" from the review... :4Head:
It's blatantly obvious that the reviewer was just malding over how much they hated that Rachel was portrayed negatively instead of being a stunning and brave blue haired girlboss.

Oh well. Just keep doing you bro; there's always going to be detractors.

Last edited:

Zekfree432

Dec 28, 2020
Cosy Creator has made a really great game so far, do not listen to anyone telling you otherwise. There will always be haters, that just say hateful things just because they are hidden behind a computer and know you can't give them a pop in the nose.

Just keep doin' what you are doin'. peace.
Im with you, i love this game, tba the lil catgirl makes me laugh alot. she a cat hucked on catnip(his manhood) lol

w123t4

May 26, 2019
As all the girls blacklisted mika, it starting to give me a taboo feeling about if mc really get his hands on her...:sneaky:
The name "Cosy cafe" is surely cosy or even too cosy, just want some spicy scenes(the plot not the sex, although I will not complain about the last one) to happen in the story...:sleep:
Moreover, it will be better to add more meaningful impact choices in the game, for now the game is just like a novel more than a real game.:confused:

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
As all the girls blacklisted mika, it starting to give me a taboo feeling about if mc really get his hands on her...:sneaky:
The name "Cosy cafe" is surely cosy or even cosy enough, just want some spicy scenes(the plot not the sex, although I will not complain about the last one) to happen in the story...:sleep:
Moreover, it will be better to add more meaningful impact choices in the game, for now the game is just like a novel more than a real game.:confused:
Well let me address all of this one by one.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't going to happen. One, he despises her and wants nothing to do with her. Two, he wouldn't betray his girls trust like that, he is a good guy, not a villain. Lastly, IIRC the dev has already commented on this before saying it won't happen I do believe. (Could be wrong about the last one, but it still won't happen regardless)

The name "Cosy cafe" is surely cosy or even cosy enough, just want some spicy scenes(the plot not the sex, although I will not complain about the last one) to happen in the story...:sleep:
There will be some drama of sorts happening with the families coming up, as soon as the next update likely, so things will get "spicy". However, I've thoroughly enjoyed the more slice-of-life cozy vibes the game has already been giving off, I haven't found it boring at any point.

This is a KINETIC NOVEL (as seen in the tags), it will never be a visual novel with impactful choices on the story. All the choices in this game will be largely flavor/kink/sex related, and won't impact the story in any meaningful way. This has done been made clear, there might be some choices that make some slight variation in certain scenes, but everything will eventually lead to the same place.

VIA the Developer Notes -
Cosy Cafe is more story than game, with choices mostly limited to interaction in sexual encounters.

Last edited:

Cosy Creator

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Well let me address all of this one by one.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but this isn't going to happen. One, he despises her and wants nothing to do with her. Two, he wouldn't betray his girls trust like that, he is a good guy, not a villain. Lastly, IIRC the dev has already commented on this before saying it won't happen I do believe. (Could be wrong about the last one, but it still won't happen regardless)

There will be some drama of sorts happening with the families coming up, as soon as the next update likely, so things will get "spicy". However, I've thoroughly enjoyed the more slice-of-life cozy vibes the game has already been giving off, I haven't found it boring at any point.

This is a KINETIC NOVEL (as seen in the tags), it will never be a visual novel with impactful choices on the story. All the choices in this game will be largely flavor/kink/sex related, and won't impact the story in any meaningful way. This has done been made clear, there might be some choices that make some slight variation in certain scenes, but everything will eventually lead to the same place.

VIA the Developer Notes -
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Aside from her pink hair, she's really attractive though. Sexy face, smallish tits, obsessively loyal to her crush. It would be a waste to not use her character in some way. I think the MC should put his foot down in his harem, tell his girls not to be so unforgiving, and introduce Mika as the breeding dairy cow of the restaurant. A café always needs fresh milk after all. :sneaky:
oh well..
sadly for one, i dont see how the story gonna make use of her unless...
she's a gold digger and willing to be your slave just to stay in the founding circle
so MC just need to mindbreak her and degrade mika to nothing more than a sow
a breeding dairy cow is not bad either but..
that means MC is willing to fuck her since she needs to be breed
and i dont see how MC willing to accept other's genes even for some unwanted sow
while a mindbreaked sow can work since she would try to impregnated herself with MC's semen whenever she cleaning the mess up

but, i doubt the story would go to such a dark route

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
oh well..
sadly for one, i dont see how the story gonna make use of her unless...
she's a gold digger and willing to be your slave just to stay in the founding circle
so MC just need to mindbreak her and degrade mika to nothing more than a sow
a breeding dairy cow is not bad either but..
that means MC is willing to fuck her since she needs to be breed
and i dont see how MC willing to accept other's genes even for some unwanted sow
while a mindbreaked sow can work since she would try to impregnated herself with MC's semen whenever she cleaning the mess up

but, i doubt the story would go to such a dark route
yeah, our examples would not fit the mood of the game very well

But never hurts to throw some stupid funny ideas out there just to have a laugh. Although, Mika is kinda one of the hottest Honey Select models I've seen, so it would be nice if we could fuck her somehow. Maybe she does something unforgivable and MC loses it for a moment and returns to his uncontrolled furious former self and just rapes her as a hot blooded revenge hatefuck?! :sneaky:

There must be a way :KEK:
Well, if you wanna get really dark. A way to make use of Mika without the MC even needing to touch her and breaking his promise. Is to get Victoria's brother and his boys to catch her by surprise and snatch her up, and then take he some place more private and secluded, and then well... I think you get the picture. :devilish:

All this shit we are spewing sounds like "Cosy Cafe: Dark Edition". :ROFLMAO:

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Well, if you wanna get really dark. A way to make use of Mika without the MC even needing to touch her and breaking his promise. Is to get Victoria's brother and his boys to catch her by surprise and snatch her up, and then take he some place more private and secluded, and then well... I think you get the picture. :devilish:

All this shit we are spewing sounds like "Cosy Cafe: Dark Edition". :ROFLMAO:
well...while that might be a good option
i still rather MC be the boss
i just dont want any scene without MC tbh
and all we need to do is to add in a clause for founding family that..
whenever a girl willing to join the family, non of the founding family members are allowed to refuse them
so this makes MC stuck with mika
and MC gets to torture and mindbreak her without consequences

chronox42

May 1, 2020
Did he actually promise not to do something at all with mika? Can only vaguely remember him telling either lucy or vicky not to worry about her, or something along those lines...
He makes a clear promise to Lucy when she becomes his girlfriend:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He later reiterates that promise to Victoria. I, for one, am very glad to know that he won't touch her.

4.70 star(s) 157 Votes