rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
got the link to the sex arcade fallout 4 mod in your pfp?
Sorry I had to replace my drives since then & it was a poster / billboard overhaul mod only.
And it is no longer on Nexus.
I THINK it was called: Brainwashing - Commercials of the Commonwealth, but that is a pure guess.

Kramsz

Aug 30, 2018
I was avoiding this game because I'm not a fan of kinetic novels, but I was reaaaally wrong.. This one's a GEM.
Going to support on patreon from now on :coffee:

Ngl, but sarah might be the best tsundere i've ever seen.
Sarah is a really well done character. Not just her character itself but the way the MC interacts with her is really enjoyable. Her letting her guard down more and more with him makes sense as her trust grows. A lot of tsunderes are written as already in love with the protagonist and acting that way to hide their embarrassment and true feelings towards them. Nothing wrong with that but that sort of tsundere was always meant more as source of comic relief.

Where as a girl acting contentious with people because she's used being treated poorly, ignored and not taken serious by most people is something we can understand better. MC does tease her but also respects her ideas and opinions, sticks up for her, is willing to protect her and has reassured and affirmed his interest in her which is a nice confidence boost. The way she acted when we first met her and the progress she's made until now are really believable. Sarah is definitely a highlight of the game, it's one of the most wholesome relationships I've seen in a game.

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey guys, time for a very short dev log!

Once again, I'm happy to report that the last couple of weeks have been very productive - I've completed an additional 350 renders, created a few more of the new characters (there are a lot to make this time!) and finished one of the two big animated scenes that will be in 0.10, comprising 16 animations.

Despite this pretty decent rate, I'm beginning to think the release date is a little further out than I expected, so don't be surprised if it gets pushed to late August! That's later than I would have liked, but I suppose I was being a little optimistic hoping that a double length update wouldn't take double the dev time. Oh well, I think it'll be worth the wait!

As always, thank you all for supporting me, I really do appreciate it!

- Cosy Creator

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
The fact that it's happening in front of Rachel makes it even better.
This single image shows us a few important changes:

The MC is treating Catherine this way in public.

Catherine is not resisting so the MC has at least tacit approval to do this to Catherine.

Rachel sees this and can only watch, given her 'standing' with the MC and his girls.

Catherine being submissive to the MC in public is Very hot given the princess's former attitude towards the MC! :love:

Cheers!! :coffee:

whity112

Feb 26, 2018

Catherine is not resisting so the MC has at least tacit approval to do this to Catherine.

Rachel sees this and can only watch, given her 'standing' with the MC and his girls.

Catherine being submissive to the MC in public is Very hot given the princess's former attitude towards the MC! :love:

Doing it in public with Brian there would been more satisfying. But we are not there yet

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022

It's even better than that. Look at what you can see of MC's body posture in that picture. Looks like his upper body is turned to the left. So not only is he bending Catherine over a desk in class, I'd bet a dollar he's looking Rachel dead in the eye while he's doing it.

4.70 star(s) 178 Votes