Could incest stories be more believable?

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
I think it strongly depends on the setting. There are some scenarios, where incest is quite plausible und even likely in the context of the setting:

- Post-apocalyptic world: The protagonist and his mother/sister/daughter are the last humans on the planet (at least to there knowledge). The survival of the species depends on them. This could go in a variety of directions, including NTR if they find out, they are not. (No, I certainly don't like NTR, just listing possibilities).
- They don't know they are related: Young woman gets pregnant, gives baby up for adoption. Twenty-some years later she meets her daughter or son at the bdsm club - not knowing anything about their relation. The MC could find out over time, leaving the decision wether to tell the new sex slave that she is her/his mother or not. This scenario would even be easier for dad-daughter games.
- Ancient Egypt: Sibling marriage was not only allowed but mandatory for the pharao to keep the divine blood pure. This would remove all the taboo appeal from an incest game though.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is there anyone here that can give me recommendations of gay incest games that are good to play either html or VN gay incest games

MagicalDeer

Aug 28, 2021
The most believable ones would be a Royal Family Incest where back then you have to marry cousins or siblings to the bloodline pure.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Here you have your realistic incest story ^^

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I don't think incest games need to be "realistic"--that would involve the 2 most common real life incest scenarios--father molests daughter secretly until mom finds out, call child protective services, dad gets arrested and is now a convicted and registered sex offender; siblings or cousins fool around until someone finds out and then it ends abruptly.
But they could stand to have clearer and more consistent "internal logic"--if we understand the motivations of the characters and certain actions have consistent effects, then it's easier to suspend disbelief. Seduction, for example, should follow some kind of logical path or progression. Family members in a household shouldn't be completely clueless that the MC is fooling around with everyone in that household. Sisters talk to each other. Mothers talk to their children and notice behavioral changes.

By the way, harems of various sorts do exist in real life:
1. There are adult men who "juggle" 3-4 girlfriends, who often have some degree of awareness of each other
2. There are cultures and religions that permit plural marriage, and communities such as FLDS where men have multiple wives in the same household
3. Pimps often have ongoing relationships with the prostitutes who work for them, and maintain a steady "stable" of multiple women, to whom they have sexual access and relations
4. Lots of rock bands and movie stars have had groupies who follow them around and hop into bed with them
5. Many cult leaders have had a bevy of followers as their regular bed mates, including the Nexium guy who had a genuine popular tv actress as not only a follower, but a lieutenant in his cult.

As to "I have no experience with incest so don't know how to write it": well, nobody's encountered an alien or vampire IRL yet they have little difficulty writing a game or story about those things. Your life experience isn't the limit of your imagination.

Reactions: DuniX

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
Is there anyone here that can give me recommendations of gay incest games that are good to play either html or VN gay incest games
you should probably make a new thread to ask that. here it'll just get buried without any of the gay dudes seeing it.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
old thread, I know. but as it's necroed... if you search for adult incest there's quite a large number of people telling their own stories (some even in mainstream), and the stories actually do fit 100% the scenarios we see in games. without blackmail etc of course. but all the common cliches like shower peeping your mom, sister leaving her door open hoping brother will see her change and massages leading to more are well represented.

Reactions: Mix@Xplore