Eroner14

Jun 2, 2022
Pressing S to wait until nighttime is not working for me alongside A, all the other buttons are working fine. Is it only me?

Jun 1, 2022
futa ntr path well I feel like I just found a treasure chest seeing those two together in a game is one of the rarest things in the hentai space.

Reactions: cm4000

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Got the true ending my 2nd playthrough (more like saved latest slot). Damn, it wasn't the happy ending. The futa ending was my first. And then I deleted it after lol

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
I am confused with how is it NTR with a childhood friend? They are not a couple, that childhood friend can do whatever she wants.
While they are not a couple, as long as MC have feelings for her and lost his chance with her, it can be considered NTR.

Because NTR is basically losing a LI. Although I do prefer NTR stories that involves married couple.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I am confused with how is it NTR with a childhood friend? They are not a couple, that childhood friend can do whatever she wants.
NTR as a japanese word with japanese meaning is more related to a general of loss. the kanji that make up the word are Sleep and Taken. so it could be something taken while you where asleep. I had a hard time as well because I thought NTR was cheating and had trouble understanding why the term was used for cuckolding. NTR involves many forms of loss, like loosing your best friend, mother, or basically loosing a relationship because of another. (your cat would probably be NTRd if you gave him away because your partner was allergic)

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
NTR as a japanese word with japanese meaning is more related to a general of loss. the kanji that make up the word are Sleep and Taken. so it could be something taken while you where asleep. I had a hard time as well because I thought NTR was cheating and had trouble understanding why the term was used for cuckolding. NTR involves many forms of loss, like loosing your best friend, mother, or basically loosing a relationship because of another. (your cat would probably be NTRd if you gave him away because your partner was allergic)
Well the more you know :D

Tecton

May 25, 2017
What's up with the room that says you can only enter after completing the game?

Anyone have a save to access that?

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
Any idea why ? and how to fix it ?
I did try with both jap locale and jap locale emulator still have this issue

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes