4.30 star(s) 32 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
its still the same. ive always facing this prob if i want to download some extras like walkthrough or mod. but still fine to download the game
Well, to be fair: it is the same link as in my original "Gallery Unlocker" post. And it works, 100%. If you get a 404 "Not found" error, that's most probably an issue on your end.

Have you tried:
- a different browser?
- right click on the link and select "Save Link As..."?
- right click on the link and select "Copy Link" and then paste it into a downloader like jDownloader?

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
"If you get the pendant for Irina"
How I am supposed to do that ?
The pendant is in the barn and Is accesible only after Irina is gone

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
"If you get the pendant for Irina"
How I am supposed to do that ?
The pendant is in the barn and Is accesible only after Irina is gone
Correct -- you can find the pendant in the barn. So, what was your question again?
Depending on your other choices you still might end up with Irina (and Ash).

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
Correct -- you can find the pendant in the barn. So, what was your question again?
Depending on your other choices you still might end up with Irina (and Ash).
How can I have the end with Irina and Ashley
I finished Liam questline, had Ashley and Irina master scene, and yet only Ashley was in the boat

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
GREAT ntr game 11/10 stars i approve thats how you devolop a relationship and than the slow burn love it what a great rollercoaster :devilish: :love: :love: :giggle:

hope the dev will do more games like this in future with the same relationship build up and ntr because they normaly dont exist:cry:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
but has it good relationship devolopment and ntr? but thanks :giggle:
Wait, there was NTR in Countess in Crimson? It's been a while since I played it, but I must have missed that, please remind me. Or are you considering the Futa scene as NTR?

In regards of Cockwork Industries: there's the same amount of c*cks in that game as in Countess in Crimson (or, if you play the gay content as well (avoidable), there's even one more c*ck in the previous game ;))

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
She doesn't re-appear, neither in the inn or the lake or the church
Correct, and I never said that she will re-appear in any of these places. She will re-appear in one of the variations of ending number 4. In my previous response I sent you a link to a post which had a link to the full walkthrough and also a link to a post which explains how to achieve the 4 different variations of the 4th ending.

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
Correct, and I never said that she will re-appear in any of these places. She will re-appear in one of the variations of ending number 4. In my previous response I sent you a link to a post which had a link to the full walkthrough and also a link to a post which explains how to achieve the 4 different variations of the 4th ending.
That is the problem
I NEVER HAD THIS VARIATION
I HAD THE THREE OTHER VARATIONS
BUT NOT THIS ONE

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I NEVER HAD THIS VARIATION
I HAD THE THREE OTHER VARATIONS
BUT NOT THIS ONE
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO SHOUT!

If you didn't get the ones with Irina (yet), you have missed some of the prerequisites for those endings/variations. I've played this game multiple times, and I got all endings and all variations of ending #4, so all endings/variations are working.

Man of Dices

Nov 9, 2019
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED TO SHOUT!

If you didn't get the ones with Irina (yet), you have missed some of the prerequisites for those endings/variations. I've played this game multiple times, and I got all endings and all variations of ending #4, so all endings/variations are working.
Sorry for shouting but what are exactly these prerequisites ?
I've tested the links you provided and I never had this variation of ending #4

4.30 star(s) 32 Votes