4.30 star(s) 31 Votes

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Anyone else getting put off by these super high res 3d model sex scenes? I can't quite put my finger on it, but it looks so... dry. Like a leather couch.

pandor666

May 6, 2017
The last one was better. Also futa is not in the options, but you can skip it, so: futa demon comes into the room and has his way with your girlfriend, and you have the option not to look.... seriously.... This game took them 3 years to make.... in my humble opinion they wasted their time. And the animations are mostly moving pictures and terribly short "gifs". Storry is skippable - nothing interesting and very short if you click fast enough you can get extra pics in the main sex scenes with the ladies.... I expected better than the previous game.
Hated by all Icstor did more in six months when he was actually working and not milking people like last years.

I'm missing some pics and i have no intention to play it again, can someone share the full bc.x file ?

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
It would have been helpful to tell people in advance that the game requires admin rights.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
The last one was better. Also futa is not in the options, but you can skip it, so: futa demon comes into the room and has his way with your girlfriend, and you have the option not to look.... seriously.... This game took them 3 years to make.... in my humble opinion they wasted their time. And the animations are mostly moving pictures and terribly short "gifs". Storry is skippable - nothing interesting and very short if you click fast enough you can get extra pics in the main sex scenes with the ladies.... I expected better than the previous game.
Hated by all Icstor did more in six months when he was actually working and not milking people like last years.

I'm missing some pics and i have no intention to play it again, can someone share the full bc.x file ?
I didn't test it but futanari toggle definitely is in options, last option on the list see pic.

Reactions: voltairepop

pandor666

May 6, 2017
i think it work only on gallery - Guys who has all done ? i am looking for save file bc.x in game folder - share if u can
i miss one with eye

Dec 4, 2017
insane grap, but nothing could beat Apocalust haha

Everything looks great, sadly but... WASSUP WITH THESE GIRLS WITH PNISES LOLL. I mean, those demons hot af though andddd why did she has a pnisses

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
According to their Steam Page, this game will be released (EARLY ACCESS) on MAy 18th. Despite that, the full game will be playable and they'll smoothen the gameplay in the future as well as release DLC for the game.

Reactions: docc2009

rDell

Jul 27, 2019
i think it work only on gallery - Guys who has all done ? i am looking for save file bc.x in game folder - share if u can
i miss one with eye
Here's my bc.x, everything should be unlocked.

does anyone know how to extract the scene.vs files ?
QuickBMS along with the visionare.bms config will do it. It will extract the vs files into folders. The .dat files are basically .mp4 files which should be all the scenes in-game. It will also spit out some png and WebP files, but the WebP files for me are corrupt and don't open.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
WebP files
.WEBP files should be image files. They basically have the same image quality as .PNG just without the huge ass file size. But what you use to view them must be up to date as older versions of things will not load them. Stuff like paint-net which is free should be able to load them just fine. You might also need the .WEBP codec as well.

Koyomiku

Sep 23, 2016
Here's my bc.x, everything should be unlocked.

QuickBMS along with the visionare.bms config will do it. It will extract the vs files into folders. The .dat files are basically .mp4 files which should be all the scenes in-game. It will also spit out some png and WebP files, but the WebP files for me are corrupt and don't open.
Thanks almost three end just one missing

Aelf3d

Jul 3, 2017
.WEBP files should be image files. They basically have the same image quality as .PNG just without the huge ass file size. But what you use to view them must be up to date as older versions of things will not load them. Stuff like paint-net which is free should be able to load them just fine. You might also need the .WEBP codec as well.
doesnt work, still says its corrupted

4.30 star(s) 31 Votes