RPGM Completed Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Son Dizzy

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2019
Hello guys
For those who think that hunger and thirst go down too fast.
I modified the game to make it easier and more enjoyble, now hunger and thirst go down much more slowly and you have the time to actually do something berfore starve.
Istructions: just drop the data folder into your game folder and overwrite

Rankods

Jul 30, 2020
Give us the mobile ver pls my pc are in my room not in the toilet i just want to play this game wherever i can

Dec 21, 2019
Rough walkthrough here.
If you go to page 4 , you will see top comment providing full guide. I really enjoy the game, it work in some similar way like we have no rice (of course "we have no rice is the latest work")with slight difference. Still rough guide will be here (page 4 guide alone work fine too but will slightly elaborate stuff.)

you stay the game at academics, and then house , and then academics again. it just a brief tutorial on how to unlock cg scene.
(not a hardcore here)then you get thrown to rural area. oh yeah !
I dont know how planting works, so yeah, you could say my life is being carnivores.
you get 1000gold as starter but yeah.(ONE TICKET COST 15800 YEN, TWO TICKETS COST 31600 YEN)
charlottle (your maid) room desk contain incest packet. times to relief some japan childhood memories BY BATTLING WITH INCEST I mean insect. Feel free to go around collecting garbage to sell (you can break in but not recommended due to you might be in wanted list)

Character
you got life , thirst, hunger , poop, urine status bar. and yes you wont die if your hunger are 0. but you hp will decrease at high rate if your thirst are 0.Insect are edible, HURRAY !!

BASIC CHARLOTTLE TASK
where to get fertilizer ? many asks this. first get the plastic bag from charlottle usually. next eat a ton of food (insect, pork , meat, chicken) and pray you have the the skills defecate on the spot (if it not visible it's either you are low of sh*t or not high level adaptability)

where to get pond loaches ? like she said, IN THE RICEFILED ! the place where you get mud status.
where to get weed ? the grass icon, have fun.

the rest are just looting furniture for easy money !

book section
- there are many scattered book around. Search around and have fun reading it.if you cant read it, it just means adapt level is low where you lack the skill or book. you need the item sometime too for it to work. The translation should provide you some idea.

DOG
-you like dog ? good, he will be useful. Will follow you for adventure for bone.(fish it behind the pond at your house, even bone has it uses.)skills are good, but rest does not heal hp up.tke good care of that boy.condition, tag charlottle along before approaching dog, dialogue appear. tada. friendship made with dog.

EQUIPMENT
-TWO WIEDLING WEAPON STATUS IS BACK. you starts off with thin wood stick(on the floor), dirty old stick(dont bother this one) and insect basket.(3rd time I wrote it as incest basket, help me) earn ton of money, go to town store (sumighara for cloth) or the sort of convience store (24 hrs 7/11 type) for weapon. YES THEY SELLS WEAPON FOR CHARLOTTLE TOO.POLICE OFFICER SAY SWIMSUIT ARE REVEALING BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER STAT OUTFIT.

skills
only worthy mention is : REST (make sure you got the umbrella at home already), restore health while slowly consume your thirst and hunger.If you are out of water, you can do the rest-heal-walk-rest again method.

COMBAT ?
you can finish this game without engage in combat since water are your only concern but still, we love some fun dont we ?
if you going to do the shrine quest (page 4), you will encountered bear wild boar, BIG BEAR. do not engage alone and underlevel(under equipment).there are not much to say about the monster here, as they do not provide much.. benefit except for animal since they give food. (I will put the hostile perv*rt somewhere down this guide).Just don't do idiotic stuff.

garbage (-50 thrist ,-50 hunger)
I dont really do this much, only 3 times ?they dropped good item sometime but they are high level(below big 2 legged bear)
reconmended to get good equipment before engaging them.

tree (-20 thrist) or tree (- 20water)
will consume abit of your stuff for the mob. dont worry, you probably wont touch them at all.

wood fences (behind the door , on the way to shrine)
-full force hit, with equipment pls.
and should be easy.

danger sign with metal fences
(immune to physical attack but rock deal 10 dmg to them.(I swear crotch like to make item thrown as OP item))

perverts(only appear at night) aka suspicious man/women
you cant dmg them if you atk low (and yes your atk is low, unless you got rock in item section and ton of them)
if you caught them, you may TOTURE them or call 1100 to get 500 for 1 perv*ts. (police number, you find it on the rice farm)

peak performance gang ?
-only appear in night. boss. (reconmended to bring charlottle and dog for this fight, get ready many egg)
2 phase........ pls be prepare.(not as annoying as the Tr*mp in "we have no rice" but still be prepared)
phase 1 : alone, deal normal dmg to him should do the trick.
When reached 50%, he summon two annoying guy, finish them as their hp are low, and annoying if you keep them alive.
Phase 2 :"I got the power" mode
more powerful but it means that only strike once. egg powered up your move so use it wisely, suggest on dog turn to use egg on naoko or charlottle when they about to deliver the final move.(just make sure you timed it well and not other way around where you hit before you powered up, egg effect lasts for some turn.)
if hp low, just use egg. 15 or 20 will do, (yes I stole those egg)
win the boss and you get free bus ride everywhere and OP item.(not bad of trade but dont bother then)

-bus ticket.
in game note : once you buy bus ticket, you cant recruit charlotte. so you will be soloing, dont be in haste when buying it.

extra quest ?(pregnant lady , lost brat ? , part time ? sauna ?)
the rest are in page 4.you dont really need to do it to get out. you can always explore here and there, check out those stuff and enjoy.

ENDINGS !
hint :"bus TICKETS", you will understand when you played it yourself.

Reactions: Ahsl and Skyzenski

oldrepublic

Oct 11, 2017
Oof, seems like the game miss some sound effect "Audio/SE/Cursor1"
anyone knows anything about it?

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
Rough walkthrough here.
If you go to page 4 , you will see top comment providing full guide. I really enjoy the game, it work in some similar way like we have no rice (of course "we have no rice is the latest work")with slight difference. Still rough guide will be here (page 4 guide alone work fine too but will slightly elaborate stuff.)

you stay the game at academics, and then house , and then academics again. it just a brief tutorial on how to unlock cg scene.
(not a hardcore here)then you get thrown to rural area. oh yeah !
I dont know how planting works, so yeah, you could say my life is being carnivores.
you get 1000gold as starter but yeah.(ONE TICKET COST 15800 YEN, TWO TICKETS COST 31600 YEN)
charlottle (your maid) room desk contain incest packet. times to relief some japan childhood memories BY BATTLING WITH INCEST I mean insect. Feel free to go around collecting garbage to sell (you can break in but not recommended due to you might be in wanted list)

Character
you got life , thirst, hunger , poop, urine status bar. and yes you wont die if your hunger are 0. but you hp will decrease at high rate if your thirst are 0.Insect are edible, HURRAY !!

BASIC CHARLOTTLE TASK
where to get fertilizer ? many asks this. first get the plastic bag from charlottle usually. next eat a ton of food (insect, pork , meat, chicken) and pray you have the the skills defecate on the spot (if it not visible it's either you are low of sh*t or not high level adaptability)

where to get pond loaches ? like she said, IN THE RICEFILED ! the place where you get mud status.
where to get weed ? the grass icon, have fun.

the rest are just looting furniture for easy money !

book section
- there are many scattered book around. Search around and have fun reading it.if you cant read it, it just means adapt level is low where you lack the skill or book. you need the item sometime too for it to work. The translation should provide you some idea.

DOG
-you like dog ? good, he will be useful. Will follow you for adventure for bone.(fish it behind the pond at your house, even bone has it uses.)skills are good, but rest does not heal hp up.tke good care of that boy.condition, tag charlottle along before approaching dog, dialogue appear. tada. friendship made with dog.

EQUIPMENT
-TWO WIEDLING WEAPON STATUS IS BACK. you starts off with thin wood stick(on the floor), dirty old stick(dont bother this one) and insect basket.(3rd time I wrote it as incest basket, help me) earn ton of money, go to town store (sumighara for cloth) or the sort of convience store (24 hrs 7/11 type) for weapon. YES THEY SELLS WEAPON FOR CHARLOTTLE TOO.POLICE OFFICER SAY SWIMSUIT ARE REVEALING BUT YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE BETTER STAT OUTFIT.

skills
only worthy mention is : REST (make sure you got the umbrella at home already), restore health while slowly consume your thirst and hunger.If you are out of water, you can do the rest-heal-walk-rest again method.

COMBAT ?
you can finish this game without engage in combat since water are your only concern but still, we love some fun dont we ?
if you going to do the shrine quest (page 4), you will encountered bear wild boar, BIG BEAR. do not engage alone and underlevel(under equipment).there are not much to say about the monster here, as they do not provide much.. benefit except for animal since they give food. (I will put the hostile perv*rt somewhere down this guide).Just don't do idiotic stuff.

garbage (-50 thrist ,-50 hunger)
I dont really do this much, only 3 times ?they dropped good item sometime but they are high level(below big 2 legged bear)
reconmended to get good equipment before engaging them.

tree (-20 thrist) or tree (- 20water)
will consume abit of your stuff for the mob. dont worry, you probably wont touch them at all.

wood fences (behind the door , on the way to shrine)
-full force hit, with equipment pls.
and should be easy.

danger sign with metal fences
(immune to physical attack but rock deal 10 dmg to them.(I swear crotch like to make item thrown as OP item))

perverts(only appear at night) aka suspicious man/women
you cant dmg them if you atk low (and yes your atk is low, unless you got rock in item section and ton of them)
if you caught them, you may TOTURE them or call 1100 to get 500 for 1 perv*ts. (police number, you find it on the rice farm)

peak performance gang ?
-only appear in night. boss. (reconmended to bring charlottle and dog for this fight, get ready many egg)
2 phase........ pls be prepare.(not as annoying as the Tr*mp in "we have no rice" but still be prepared)
phase 1 : alone, deal normal dmg to him should do the trick.
When reached 50%, he summon two annoying guy, finish them as their hp are low, and annoying if you keep them alive.
Phase 2 :"I got the power" mode
more powerful but it means that only strike once. egg powered up your move so use it wisely, suggest on dog turn to use egg on naoko or charlottle when they about to deliver the final move.(just make sure you timed it well and not other way around where you hit before you powered up, egg effect lasts for some turn.)
if hp low, just use egg. 15 or 20 will do, (yes I stole those egg)
win the boss and you get free bus ride everywhere and OP item.(not bad of trade but dont bother then)

-bus ticket.
in game note : once you buy bus ticket, you cant recruit charlotte. so you will be soloing, dont be in haste when buying it.

extra quest ?(pregnant lady , lost brat ? , part time ? sauna ?)
the rest are in page 4.you dont really need to do it to get out. you can always explore here and there, check out those stuff and enjoy.

ENDINGS !
hint :"bus TICKETS", you will understand when you played it yourself.
I complete the game sometime ago but can't found or trigger lost brat, pregnant lady event.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes