RPGM Completed Country Life Survival RPG ~making ends meet~ [Crotch]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jul 19, 2020
Thanks. Os there a gallery of it or do I need to go somewhere specific to view them?
If you enter the house and head to your bedroom, there will be portal or rune marking on the ground that will teleport you to the gallery.

Just a key warning, there is a hint of old man and fatty bois and "NTR" if you don't like charlotte hooking with other guys

May 1, 2018
If you enter the house and head to your bedroom, there will be portal or rune marking on the ground that will teleport you to the gallery.

Just a key warning, there is a hint of old man and fatty bois and "NTR" if you don't like charlotte hooking with other guys
Old man fucking young girls and lardasses as well no. NTR I'm extremely picky

Dennis1099

Jun 3, 2022
Hello I have a Question i want to start the game but then it says that the file cursor 1 is missing in audio i put there an other file and replaced it that was not a problem anymore but then it said file missing world_1 after i started it again i replaced that as well and then it said file missing World_2 and then World_B and then vehicles and after that was nothing and i couldnt start it can someone help me send me some files that replaces the worlds and the vehicles and the cursor? Or do i have to do another thing to fix it? Help Please?

Jul 19, 2020
Hello I have a Question i want to start the game but then it says that the file cursor 1 is missing in audio i put there an other file and replaced it that was not a problem anymore but then it said file missing world_1 after i started it again i replaced that as well and then it said file missing World_2 and then World_B and then vehicles and after that was nothing and i couldnt start it can someone help me send me some files that replaces the worlds and the vehicles and the cursor? Or do i have to do another thing to fix it? Help Please?
I'm not sure if this is a fix (cause I forgot), but have you change your local system settings into Japanese?

Most likely, it couldn't find it because it is not encoded in Japanese lettering and just weird hex or symbols.

Very simple to do.

1. Open your control panel
2. Go to Clock and Region
3. Click on Region
4. Click the Administrative Tab beside Format
5. Change System Locate to Japanese.
6. Reextract the game

I think that'll work.

You could use Winrar to decode into Japanese.
Which sometimes work.
1654993585394.png

Jul 19, 2020
I tried both options and nothing worked do you have any other tips i could try?
I was able to extract the files (I download the MEGA Link) with no problems. Not sure why you cannot run the game.
Did you install the RPG Maker Run Time package. (Not sure which one tho)
You can get it through this link

I will upload the base game and the images.
(Images/BGM Files are compressed as a zip file using WINRAR)

The game contains everything, so you don't need to download the image.
If you're missing audio or images. You can download the image to replace them

Game:

Images/BGM:

If this doesn't help... that's all I got. Sorry

Dennis1099

Jun 3, 2022
i already have rpg maker installed and i tried downlading your normal link to the game and then replace the images and it didnt work i even did the name encoding japanese didnt work and i even installed an emulator but that didnt work as well it still says that there is missing audio se decision 1 and so on but thanks for your help anyways =)

DaFlurbIsHere

Jun 3, 2022
I do, and WS, not the kind of scat were people rub it on one another or even eat it (Ugh!), I can't stand that, I just enjoy seeing females go to the bathroom in general and sometimes being desperate, it's a huge turn on for me because it's a very embarrassing and awkward situation for a cute girl to be in, I like seeing them embarrassed by it.

That's the best I can explain it I guess :p
And that's not scat, that's EFRO. Scat is where the manipulation element comes in.

Reactions: RandalKeiserDrake

Bignuts446

Sep 6, 2022
Is there a way to skip or fast forward? There are scenes I don't want to see literally every time, like showering and getting pocket money from Charlotte.

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
Missing "rape" tag, the adult sauna event and probably other events is an actual assault scene instead of her imagination.

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
how can you win in this game? in the beginning, the maid said something about a ticket back to home for 158k or something, but i don't know where to buy it
edit: found the trainstation in the east

Also how can you destroy the blocked tunnel? i am doing literally 0 damage against it

Last edited:

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
This game is super cute, I'm loving it. Probably one of the best and cutest scat games I have played since Slice of Venture.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes