RPGM Completed Countryside Life [v2.0] [PictorCircus]

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes

Silosilo

Sep 17, 2019
There are 3 fishing spots, the road, the river and the beach. Each have their own type of fish that can be caught in that area.

Rojao13Tiro

Apr 7, 2018
Great game, it's like a way simpler version of Summer Memories. Took around 3 hours to get all the scenes, but could be less if I knew beforehand that all the fishes sells for the same price, and that I would need some of them to make the dishes for the beach girls lol

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Save with recollection mode unlocked. You still need the file 1 since recollection mode requests for a complete save when opening the gallery. Talk to the old woman to unlock all the scenes. Also, here's a guide for people who want to clear everything on their own.

GUIDE:
First thing to do is go to the shop and buy the fishing rod. The shop is to the left of your house.

For endings, just reach 100% affinity with the girl you like and choose her name when prompted at the last day (or by sleeping through summer using the bed). You can reach 100% with all heroines with no problems.

Haruka
  • Cradled handjob - buy the ear cleaning tool from the shop, then approach Haruka in her room and ask her to clean your ear.
  • Shower sex - at night, at the bathroom, choose to take a bath with Haruka. There are two scenes you can choose at 20% and 60% affinity respectively.
  • Missionary - Reach affinity 40% then talk to Haruka in her room, then choose "I want to have sex".
  • Cowgirl - Reach affinity 80% then talk to Haruka in her room, then choose "I want you to get on top".
  • Morning boobjob - Reach affinity 100% and choose to sleep in her room.
Yui
  • Doggy - Reach affinity 20% with Yui, talk to her in the toilet.
  • Missionary - Reach affinity 60% then talk to Yui in her room, then choose "I want to have sex".
  • Cowgirl - Reach affinity 80% then talk to Yui in her room, then choose "I want you on top".
  • Shower sex - first scene is unlocked automatically. Second scene can be accessed by taking a bath with Yui at night with Affinity 40% and choosing "Lick her".
  • Morning cowgirl - Reach 100% affinity and choose to sleep in Yui's room.
Natsumi
  • Blowjob - at night, talk to her in the toilet.
  • Fucking at the shrine - talk to her at the shrine. There are two scenes to unlock at 20% and 40% affinity.
  • Bedroom scenes - I don't know how to describe the position, but you can unlock them by talking to Natsumi in her room at 40% and 80% affinity and choosing the appropriate options.
  • Morning blowjob - Reach 100% affinity and choose to sleep in her room.
Rena
Rena's scenes are self-explanatory since you can just talk to her and it'll show the requirements (though to be honest this applies to most of the heroines anyway), but it's not entirely clear how to meet her from the start. To meet Rena, you need to make secret base in the forest (past the river, to the right of the stony path). You will need a rope, a blue tarp, and rice balls (bring 2 to be safe). You can get rice balls from home, the rope from the guy standing near the river's entrance, and the tarp from the guy asking for eel near the shrine. You can greatly boost your affinity with Rena by giving her rice balls everyday (10% increase).

General Scenes with Main Heroines
  • Beach sex - you need to reach affinity 100% with all three of your cousins and go to the beach. Then, choose to swim with your cousins when prompted near the shore. Choose the cousin of your liking when prompted. Do the same thing with Rena at affinity 100%, but this time you just need to choose to go to the beach with Rena.
  • Hotspring sex - interact with the blue bus stop sign in near the shrine entrance. For your cousins, you need affinity 100% will all three of them and have 800 yen. Choose the heroine of your liking when prompted. Same goes for Rena (100% affinity) but you need 1600 yen this time.
Other NPCs
  • Risa (Lisa?; Foreign Woman) - talk to the blonde woman at the bus stop. She appears starting the first Saturday. Talk to her twice to unlock both her scenes.
  • Misaki (Fisherman's Wife) - complete her fishing quests. All fish she wants can be caught at the sea or beside the fisherman sitting on the sea wall. Three scenes to unlock.
  • Manami and Nanami (twins) - only accessible in the afternoon, to the north of the beach. Complete their quests by catching the fish they're requesting and asking Haruka to cook it. Haruka will only appear in the kitchen past 12 noon. Three scenes to unlock.
I am never playing this game again :D

Last edited:

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Is there a cheat or something to get rid of the time limit? I am not a fan of feeling rushed.
I can try to look for the variable that dictates what date it is, but trust me you have more than enough time to clead the game.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I can try to look for the variable that dictates what date it is, but trust me you have more than enough time to clead the game.
It's more I like to take my time and have problems being rushed. It would be great if you could find it. I always wished games like this with a timer had a free-play mode for people who just want to go at their own pace.

yuuuuukun

Jul 29, 2022
Save with recollection mode unlocked. You still need the file 1 since recollection mode requests for a complete save when opening the gallery. Talk to the old woman to unlock all the scenes. Also, here's a guide for people who want to clear everything on their own.

GUIDE:
First thing to do is go to the shop and buy the fishing rod. The shop is to the left of your house.

For endings, just reach 100% affinity with the girl you like and choose her name when prompted at the last day (or by sleeping through summer using the bed). You can reach 100% with all heroines with no problems.

Haruka
  • Cradled handjob - buy the ear cleaning tool from the shop, then approach Haruka in her room and ask her to clean your ear.
  • Shower sex - at night, at the bathroom, choose to take a bath with Haruka. There are two scenes you can choose at 20% and 60% affinity respectively.
  • Missionary - Reach affinity 40% then talk to Haruka in her room, then choose "I want to have sex".
  • Cowgirl - Reach affinity 80% then talk to Haruka in her room, then choose "I want you to get on top".
  • Morning boobjob - Reach affinity 100% and choose to sleep in her room.
Yui
  • Doggy - Reach affinity 20% with Yui, talk to her in the toilet.
  • Missionary - Reach affinity 60% then talk to Yui in her room, then choose "I want to have sex".
  • Cowgirl - Reach affinity 80% then talk to Yui in her room, then choose "I want you on top".
  • Shower sex - first scene is unlocked automatically. Second scene can be accessed by taking a bath with Yui at night with Affinity 40% and choosing "Lick her".
  • Morning cowgirl - Reach 100% affinity and choose to sleep in Yui's room.
Natsumi
  • Blowjob - at night, talk to her in the toilet.
  • Fucking at the shrine - talk to her at the shrine. There are two scenes to unlock at 20% and 40% affinity.
  • Bedroom scenes - I don't know how to describe the position, but you can unlock them by talking to Natsumi in her room at 40% and 80% affinity and choosing the appropriate options.
  • Morning blowjob - Reach 100% affinity and choose to sleep in her room.
Rena
Rena's scenes are self-explanatory since you can just talk to her and it'll show the requirements (though to be honest this applies to most of the heroines anyway), but it's not entirely clear how to meet her from the start. To meet Rena, you need to make secret base in the forest (past the river, to the right of the stony path). You will need a rope, a blue tarp, and rice balls (bring 2 to be safe). You can get rice balls from home, the rope from the guy standing near the river's entrance, and the tarp from the guy asking for eel near the shrine. You can greatly boost your affinity with Rena by giving her rice balls everyday (10% increase).

General Scenes with Main Heroines
  • Beach sex - you need to reach affinity 100% with all three of your cousins and go to the beach. Then, choose to swim with your cousins when prompted near the shore. Choose the cousin of your liking when prompted. Do the same thing with Rena at affinity 100%, but this time you just need to choose to go to the beach with Rena.
  • Hotspring sex - interact with the blue bus stop sign in near the shrine entrance. For your cousins, you need affinity 100% will all three of them and have 800 yen. Choose the heroine of your liking when prompted. Same goes for Rena (100% affinity) but you need 1600 yen this time.
Other NPCs
  • Risa (Lisa?; Foreign Woman) - talk to the blonde woman at the bus stop. She appears starting the first Saturday. Talk to her twice to unlock both her scenes.
  • Misaki (Fisherman's Wife) - complete her fishing quests. All fish she wants can be caught at the sea or beside the fisherman sitting on the sea wall. Three scenes to unlock.
  • Manami and Nanami (twins) - only accessible in the afternoon, to the north of the beach. Complete their quests by catching the fish they're requesting and asking Haruka to cook it. Haruka will only appear in the kitchen past 12 noon. Three scenes to unlock.
I am never playing this game again :D
how do i add the zip file to the game?

Reactions: Mistervd
2.90 star(s) 23 Votes