What more do you want to see in the next update?

• Need more stories

Votes: 65 26.7%
  • Need a single player mode with tasks

Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Finish tasks for Kink lists

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • Android version of the game

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • Other, write in the comments

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Couples trainer 0.0.8.png

Overview:
Couples Trainer is more of a collection of couples games, as well as tutorials and tutorials, depending on your preference, rather than a standalone game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-04-22
Release Date: 2021-04-21
Developer: Wolfended - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

couples 2.jpg couples 3.jpg couples 5.jpg couples 6.jpg couples 7.jpg couples 8.jpg couples 0.jpg anim1.gif anim2.gif anim3.gif anim4.gif promo1.jpg promo2.jpg promo3.jpg promo4.jpg QWbGqnc.png Couples trainer 0.0.8_2.png Couples trainer 0.0.8_1.png Couples trainer 0.0.8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
A trainer game where the roles are inversed? well I'll try anything once so why not, but gonna wait for completed status.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
anime waifu body pillows совместима, в заданих когда не требуется активность от anime waifu body pillows ;)

Playing with body pillows cool idea (y)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
A trainer game where the roles are inversed? well I'll try anything once so why not, but gonna wait for completed status.
I recommend giving it a try, already on the next update, there will be a fully completed mini-game for composing tasks, I think you will like it

1.jpg 2 (1).jpg 3 (2).jpg 4 (1).jpg 5 (1).jpg 6.jpg

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I recommend giving it a try, already on the next update, there will be a fully completed mini-game for composing tasks, I think you will like it

View attachment 1027713 View attachment 1027714 View attachment 1027715 View attachment 1027716 View attachment 1027717 View attachment 1027718
I mean I'll try the first version but like, I won't check every release. Got burned too many times playing these ongoing games that are now milking patrons or straight up abandoned/rushed.

Reactions: LuxCrown

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I mean I'll try the first version but like, I won't check every release. Got burned too many times playing these ongoing games that are now milking patrons or straight up abandoned/rushed.

At the moment it is free, and freely distributed, so you are exaggerating about milking :) You can not become a patron, at this stage feedback is important to me in order to understand that what I am doing at least someone needs

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
I feel the idea has a lot of potential.
The implementation, at least for the time being (version 0.0.1), is pretty much empty. At least the version I downloaded from zippyshare, which failed to load even the pictures shown in the preview.
Marked to follow, for now.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I feel the idea has a lot of potential.
The implementation, at least for the time being (version 0.0.1), is pretty much empty. At least the version I downloaded from zippyshare, which failed to load even the pictures shown in the preview.
Marked to follow, for now.
Have you clicked on the squares under the picture with the description?
The amount of content will increase significantly, at the end of this week, "Sexual dares" will be added - a game with words, an analogue of the game "Fanty", but you only compose the task yourself and the rest of the categories, what is indicated in the preview opens by clicking on the squares, only that downloaded and checked

Click.jpg

Reactions: TuffSub

Bertthc

Mar 7, 2018
Even though im really not into feet .. must say I like the idea of a game that you play together with a wife/gf. Which would provide a fun exporation into a 'richer' sexlife :)
Will you keep focussing on feet or do you plan to add other interests/kinks in future builds?

Reactions: LuxCrown

TuffSub

Nov 11, 2018
Have you clicked on the squares under the picture with the description?
The amount of content will increase significantly, at the end of this week, "Sexual dares" will be added - a game with words, an analogue of the game "Fanty", but you only compose the task yourself and the rest of the categories, what is indicated in the preview opens by clicking on the squares, only that downloaded and checked

View attachment 1027751
I did, and got the standard broken picture symbol. Tried again now, though, and it loaded okay.
If I still remember my HTML, I think the pictures are stored remotely (which IMHO is still the right way to go, as you're keeping the local app to the necessary minimum), so whenever there's a connection problem (or the app is loaded while offline) they won't load. Consider adding alt text for these scenarios, and you've basically covered your bases.

I look forward to the future versions. As I wrote earlier, I feel this has a lot of potential :)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Even though im really not into feet .. must say I like the idea of a game that you play together with a wife/gf. Which would provide a fun exporation into a 'richer' sexlife :)
Will you keep focussing on feet or do you plan to add other interests/kinks in future builds?
It is planned to add an interactive game this week, which probably includes all the fetishes that come to my mind, as you can see in the screenshots, work is underway on two other groups of tasks (Secretly it will blowjob and light-bdsm with sex toys)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Is there any male domination content?
No, just according to the rules of the forum, you can specify the game tags that are present at the moment in the game, many other fetishes will be added this week
5.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote