What more do you want to see in the next update?

• Need more stories

Votes: 65 26.7%
  • Need a single player mode with tasks

Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Finish tasks for Kink lists

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • Android version of the game

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • Other, write in the comments

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hm... Because I like the concept, and I see you are working hard, I'll download it now, and give it a shot. :)
I stillneed a gf/wife tho lmao. This didn't change since yesterday. xd

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Hm... Because I like the concept, and I see you are working hard, I'll download it now, and give it a shot. :)
I stillneed a gf/wife tho lmao. This didn't change since yesterday. xd
Thanks :) Hope to add more content this week, some added yesterday as it got a good response on this forum

Reactions: Shirokamisama

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Does the femdom extend beyond foot-fetish?
In "Sexual dares", yes there are a lot of topics, in the group of tasks, maybe only foot fetish, but these categories will expand, but for now blowjob and light-bdsm

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
In "Sexual dares", yes there are a lot of topics, in the group of tasks, maybe only foot fetish, but these categories will expand, but for now blowjob and light-bdsm
Thanks for the response, obviously blowjob and light-bdsm (if the girl is not the top) is not femdom. Anyway, good luck with the game, will check in to see if the femdom gets more love.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Thanks for the response, obviously blowjob and light-bdsm (if the girl is not the top) is not femdom. Anyway, good luck with the game, will check in to see if the femdom gets more love.
What you ask for is already used in "Sexual dares" - you need to click on the button at the bottom left. Here is an example of tasks that you can collect on the topic of femdom you are interested in:
- spank a man with a ruler, belt, etc.
- make you beg for mercy
- eat from a part of the partner's body, including arms, legs, lips
- Orders: push-ups, masturbation, massage, oral sex, licking, exhibitionism, pose, Anal, use of objects and sex toys, deliver an orgasm
- wear a piece of clothing of the partner's choice
- Use as a sex slave
- writing obscene phrases on the partner's body
- use of gloves, lubricants, sex toys, items of your choice, ice cubes, lemon
- demonstration
- To make a photo
- costumes and roleplay

And much more, I listed from memory
1.jpg

Reactions: Aseratrix

Donny Clink

Mar 18, 2018
I feel like outside of footjob this needs some kind of "Foot fetish" or "FEET FEET FEET" or tag. Or maybe just more thumbnails. I'm not really into feet. I understand it in the sense that I have fetishes (hence my presence on this site) and those are generally darknesses not understood by society, but more in the sense this is your darkness and mine is some weird shit over there.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I feel like outside of footjob this needs some kind of "Foot fetish" or "FEET FEET FEET" or tag. Or maybe just more thumbnails. I'm not really into feet. I understand it in the sense that I have fetishes (hence my presence on this site) and those are generally darknesses not understood by society, but more in the sense this is your darkness and mine is some weird shit over there.
I just haven't had time to fill out the rest yet :) The release is 2 days old, for the implementation of your fetishes, a game that opens when you click the sexual dares button may be suitable, the second line of screenshots refers to " Sexual dares"

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
just got it, havent played it yet, however I would like to ask for a button to remove censorship, if its already implemented than no worries, but if not....i feel this might impact my review for sure...dont know why games about lewdity need censored as ...its literally their job to provide lewdity.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
just got it, havent played it yet, however I would like to ask for a button to remove censorship, if its already implemented than no worries, but if not....i feel this might impact my review for sure...dont know why games about lewdity need censored as ...its literally their job to provide lewdity.
1050125_2021-02-09_23-22-22.png
There is censorship in one place :) It was made not to cover obscenity, but more a convention, since this category of tasks is about foot fetish, I can't even imagine how you can make categories with blowjob and light-bdsm using censorship :)

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
View attachment 1030549
There is censorship in one place :) It was made not to cover obscenity, but more a convention, since this category of tasks is about foot fetish, I can't even imagine how you can make categories with blowjob and light-bdsm using censorship :)
ive realized this game is for couples and instead of like a VN. my bad. seems ok for couples anyway.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Apparently a .pdf board game just can't be posted on the forum, so I'll just leave it here :)

1052343_title.jpg
I suggest you try the board version of the game for couples, as well as test the tasks that will soon be added to the trainer for couples.
The collection is assembled in pdf format and prepared for printing on a regular printer, you just need to cut the sheets into cards.
I hope you will enjoy

DOWNLOAD
All:
- - - -

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Reactions: foksurvey2

Gaoraga

Oct 22, 2017
I keep trying to open this game... but keep getting this message
"The procedure entry point K32EnumProcessModules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"
Anyone know what to do?

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I keep trying to open this game... but keep getting this message
"The procedure entry point K32EnumProcessModules could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"
Anyone know what to do?
Where did you download it from?

TheeChaste

Mar 24, 2019
Just for your information for some reason windows defender and googles auto virus detection is going off on your game saying it's a trojan, this is on the nopy download haven't tried the others yet Edit tried mega as well same issue

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Just for your information for some reason windows defender and googles auto virus detection is going off on your game saying it's a trojan, this is on the nopy download haven't tried the others yet Edit tried mega as well same issue
This is very strange, since the game does not even have the ability to record and save, but I will try to figure it out

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote