What more do you want to see in the next update?

• Need more stories

Votes: 65 26.7%
  • Need a single player mode with tasks

Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Finish tasks for Kink lists

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • Android version of the game

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • Other, write in the comments

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
I used the Mega link
Your windows apparently has not been updated, since judging by the results in Google, such an error is often encountered, and this is due to a system update. The game uses a browser, and since the project is being built taking into account all the updates coming out at the moment, this error occurs. Especially for you, I have uploaded the latest version on newgrounds so that you can try it out and give feedback (What you liked, what not, what I would like to see)

I just ask you not to pay attention to the number of tasks, the number of tasks will increase significantly, very very soon :)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
couples trainer 006.gif
Couples trainer 0.0.6 release

- New menu interface on Couples trainer
- Add more tasks in "Sex tasks"

Next Update:

- Add more tasks
- Add new games
- Blowjob guide
- Bdsm guide
- Change video in “Sex tasks”
- Transfer of all images to local storage

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
My SO and I arent into feet, so best of luck in this. You seem like you are trying to make something fun. Likely gonna pass here. but... Good luck!
I added a good number of tasks to the "Sex tasks", apparently it is necessary to replace the starting pictures so that there is no false thought that there is only foot fetish :)

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I added a good number of tasks to the "Sex tasks", apparently it is necessary to replace the starting pictures so that there is no false thought that there is only foot fetish :)
Though the idea of using a video game Kama Sutra book is rather creative...

Reactions: wolfended

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
The voting for further development will just end on my birthday, please choose carefully, I want the next update to be wonderful :love:

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Hahah, apparently it's time to change the bunny costume for a bear with vodka:)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Lesbian couple planned?
I will add no problem if there are those who want to play this mode, in fact, almost all tasks in games use the term "genitals", not "penis / vagina", so almost all of them are suitable for all kinds of sexual orientations, if you mean a special version or mode for other types of sexual orientations, with its own pictures and animation and, then no problem, but I add content in the order of interest of the community using voting, in the next vote after March 5 on the choice of further adding mechanics to the game, I will definitely add and your wish :) As I said, it will only be a joy if everyone has fun playing my game, but for now the order of adding content is as follows: Truth or Dare for coples, since this minigame is 99% ready, Femdom , judging by the vote, this is the most interesting for the community, Script for role-playing games with a plot, since although I have only 2 people on patreon.com, their desires and votes, even if it is small I have no right, then Bdsm themes will be added for all types of couples, now I recommend that you try the "Sexual dares" mode, it will work 100%, and so I will add without any problems within the next few weeks I will adapt all the content for everyone, thanks for your comment, to be honest, I did not think about it, and the idea is very good and not difficult to implement;) and everyone will be happy

Reactions: Virulenz

IMAJFT

Apr 14, 2019
This is very strange, since the game does not even have the ability to record and save, but I will try to figure it out
Can confirm for windows 10. As far as I can see the problem is that your file is or looks like malware. As in the bytes are very similar to what a virus would look like. I recommend that you simply zip it in another format. So instead of rar use zip or something.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Can confirm for windows 10. As far as I can see the problem is that your file is or looks like malware. As in the bytes are very similar to what a virus would look like. I recommend that you simply zip it in another format. So instead of rar use zip or something.
Okay, I'll try to archive the next version in a different form, thanks for the info

Reactions: IMAJFT

Original_Name465

Jan 27, 2021
Seems like a fun Idea, but I will never have girlfriend so I will just bookmark and come back later since it looks cool.
Although you probably have a lot of other things to put in, another idea is a solos mode, where the game random picks some task for you to do or something like that. For just one person.

Reactions: Cupcakedestroyboy

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Seems like a fun Idea, but I will never have girlfriend so I will just bookmark and come back later since it looks cool.
Although you probably have a lot of other things to put in, another idea is a solos mode, where the game random picks some task for you to do or something like that. For just one person.
According to the results, voting, many voted for Femdom, so I focused on this category of tasks, the planned update is in the attachment, I think it will go to release this week, later I plan to do story scripts, since my Patron's after Femdom, chose this category, I think it will not be difficult to release two adventure modes for couples and a single game, I will also start a vote so that users decide which stories are more interesting for them

Thank you very much for your appreciation of my efforts :) Reviews give me the strength to work on the game

1.jpg
4.gif 3.gif

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote