What more do you want to see in the next update?

• Need more stories

Votes: 65 26.7%
  • Need a single player mode with tasks

Votes: 133 54.7%
  • Finish tasks for Kink lists

Votes: 74 30.5%
  • Android version of the game

Votes: 33 13.6%
  • Other, write in the comments

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Working on Kinklist for BDSM guide (Coming soon in Couples trainer) :) if you want to add categories, please write me :)
kinklist.jpg

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
ezgif.com-gif-maker (5).gif

Do you think the vampire will be able to escape from the famous vampire hunter?

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Refers to voting:
"What more do you want to see in the next update?"

Two new stories (Vampire countess, mistress warden) and Blowjob guide will definitely be included in the next update, as they are 90% complete

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
Great idea, educates people and helps people to bring more kink into their bedrooms. I support it 100%.
I like everything about this game, except that it is femdom.
I have it one my watchlist, but I don't see us trying it out any time soon.
Hopefully your add (or somebody creates) a maledom version.
Anyway, good luck.

Reactions: wolfended

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Maybe I'm missing something, or haven't figured out how to play the game, but here are my observations:

I'm kinda lost with the game itself, I am talking only about the single player part: its just a list you can read. Or is there anything more to it?

As far as I can tell, all you do is click a number, read the text, click the next number, read the text...? Its like going through an encyclopedia.

For me, this doesn't make sense as a game. Maybe somebody can explain it to me, how to actually play the game, because I had no clue what to do with it whatsoever. I don't know what I expected, but definitely not a browser to look up my fetishes, since I already know them well.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something, or haven't figured out how to play the game, but here are my observations:

I'm kinda lost with the game itself, I am talking only about the single player part: its just a list you can read. Or is there anything more to it?

As far as I can tell, all you do is click a number, read the text, click the next number, read the text...? Its like going through an encyclopedia.

For me, this doesn't make sense as a game. Maybe somebody can explain it to me, how to actually play the game, because I had no clue what to do with it whatsoever. I don't know what I expected, but definitely not a browser to look up my fetishes, since I already know them well.
You probably opened the guides :) Minigames for couples are sexual dares, sex tasks, truth or dare

But you are right, this is a game for couples, as the description says :)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Great idea, educates people and helps people to bring more kink into their bedrooms. I support it 100%.
I like everything about this game, except that it is femdom.
I have it one my watchlist, but I don't see us trying it out any time soon.
Hopefully your add (or somebody creates) a maledom version.
Anyway, good luck.
Of course I will add, for this in version 0.0.8 a kink list came out, I will focus on it

The rest of the fetishes are well represented in sexual dares, where you can create tasks for each other and truth or dare yourself, there are a large number of tasks :)

Reactions: Marcibx

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020

Animation from "Whore by mistake",

In the next story, there will be a lot more gameplay elements so as not to swear, which looks like a slideshow :)

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020

Many of the players wanted me to add more interactivity to the story, so:

1) Sorry for the animation resolution, the game will be better :)

2) In addition to scenes with animations in the story of the Countess, battles with her minions will be added

3) There will be a small set of spells that will allow you to damage, defend, bind and something else ;)

4) To use each spell, you will need to collect combinations of symbols in the spell book

5) The video shows the first spell for the example "Holy light"

6) It will take me a little more time to expand existing scenes with new mechanics.

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
Coming soon in Couples trainer, Countess's story: Henchman Irelia
Irelia.gif

Last edited:

eloinos

Dec 3, 2018
My PC detects a virus such as 'remote PC control'. This is the first time that this has happened to me on this site. Stay vigilant !

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
My PC detects a virus such as 'remote PC control'. This is the first time that this has happened to me on this site. Stay vigilant !
Good afternoon, you are the second person who writes to me about this problem, please write to what file the antivirus swears at, and what kind of antivirus do you have? The virus is not there, everything is checked by several antivirus programs, but to understand the problem, please provide me with the data

wolfended

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
New story for Couples trainer 0.0.9 released
Today or tomorrow I will collect the local version and post it here

View attachment demo.mp4

The game is small, but hope you enjoy it, do you want to write a sequel? let the game load completely, as animations take time fights will be improved bleeding / stun / summoning spells In battle, spells need to be cast from the book, the symbols were in a letter from the teacher, one spell with squares in development, the other two work Mana is not deducted from the player. If you die, you must restart the game

If you want to speed up new episodes, please support me at

- let the game load completely, as animations take time

- fights will be improved bleeding / stun / summoning spells

- In battle, spells need to be cast from the book, the symbols were in a letter from the teacher, - one spell with squares in development, the other two work

- Mana is not deducted from the player.

- If you die, you must restart the game

Link to the game:

LWhvz98_fBQ.jpg 213.jpg 1313.jpg 3123123.jpg 1231234.jpg 23123.jpg

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote