SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the irony of android gets updated regularly but noone can get pc/mac is hilarious
I've seen it in another game, might be someone who supports the dev as the "SE" releases are $20...even old releases.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is this one seriously at ver 0.8SE?

We used to have someone who got the Neverlucky SE versions for Knight's Tale.... I wonder what happened??

It is, I went back a few releases and noticed the SE release are still $20, the non-SE are $5, it's been a decade since I last played this so no clue differences in SE vs non-SE.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It is, I went back a few releases and noticed the SE release are still $20, the non-SE are $5, it's been a decade since I last played this so no clue differences in SE vs non-SE.
Typically he does one bonus Lewd scene for the SE version

At least that's how it was in Knight's tale.

I suppose I could make a request......

https://f95zone.to/threads/couples.150867/

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
yep it is starting to be bad....triangle was nice game....than knight tale was not bad but became boring as fuck....whole "story" could be shorter by 26 updates (had 36) and would be still same "game"....

have this one some story? like realy story not as we saw in knights tale as bathing cooking eating on daily basis.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I had hopes for this but it's starting to feel more like A Knight's Take rather than Triangle. A slice of life game doesnt have to feel like groundhog day. Triangle did it quite well, as do Melody and Haley's Story

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I see 0.9 SE dropped a couple days back. (And I do miss whoever it was that uploaded the previous SE versions here.)

Reactions: Mt PewPew

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Couples [v0.10] [Neverlucky]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How far is that into the game? I just tested it and haven't found any yet. Did you have a previous save? If you did this is not SE, the previous version here was SE.
You were right, I had to start a new game

Thiung is I use the same old save on the compressed version and I got the images no issues, without the need to start a new game

please ignore what I said here

Last edited:
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Thiung is I use the same old save on the compressed version and I got the images no issues, without the need to start a new game
Alright, whew, thought something was maybe wrong with the post as I didn't see anything when compressing it.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020

That's most likely you used the SE version before, check also the info from Kogas Mod

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Alright, whew, thought something was maybe wrong with the post as I didn't see anything when compressing it.
Sorry, please ignore everything I post before

Something did not feel right with what happens after the initial scissoring scene

it looks like if you have a save from the previous SE edition, it triggers a bonus scene which you can read, no images, playing out in the dialogue
but if you start a new game it skips that scene altogther

it happens in both compressed and uncompressed version

From the dialogue it looks like either a 69 or a facesitting scene.

and after this you get them having breakfast, which is what happens right after the scissoring if you start a new game

so yeah, it looks like the copies we have are not the SE version, I just did not test them far enough

3.00 star(s) 20 Votes