the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Couples v0.18-SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

TheMaker666

Modder
Jan 15, 2018
Here is the links for v0.18
( Note this is not the SE Version)

PC:
MAC:
PC:
MAC:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Couples [v0.18] [Neverlucky]

NOTE: Yes this is NOT SE (SE = $20, so there you go), yes, there is no need to repeat the same shit every single time an update happens...WE KNOW!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Tiny@1

Feb 9, 2023
Made a Mod for the game, mostly I added ingame music and some more game settings

Feb. 2, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game release v0.18 (should work for SE and Standard version)

Download Mod v0.18 (~46MB)
WorkUpload -
Hello there, the Mediafire link hasn't been updated and still has the 0.17 mod , the other link points to the correct version

Reactions: KoGa3
Aug 22, 2017
I assume this is like Knight's tale in that it is a slow build to a really tame MFFF, or does the dev actually have a little fun with it for once?

Oct 11, 2022
I know this game isn't very popular, but would it kill a motherfucker to upload the Patreon version just once?
While I also wish they would, the reason that they don't anymore, is because of the people (not you) that come into this thread and repeat the same tired complaints about the game. Over and over again.

It's like somone going into a McDonald's, for the express purpose of complaining about the fact that McDonald's is indeed McDonald's. Then repeating the same routine every single month. Each time, somehow just as surprised that McDonald's has remained McDonald's.

It's like they genuinely believe that McDonald's is suddenly going to disregard their existing regular customers, bend over backwards, and completely change it's entire brand/identity. All so McDonald's can focus on catering entirely to the demands and colossal sense of entitlement........... of the guy who eats the month old food out of the McDonald's dumpster.

The guy who, after eating it. Then comes inside the McDonald's to complain about the food that he ate out of their dumpster.

His chief complaint being, the fact that the food in the dumpster is always McDonald's!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The irony is that McDonald's (Maccas) has said it is going to change several things supposedly.
Not sure if it is just an Aussie thing, though I doubt it, you the kid's meals you can get fruit and juice with it, and they do salads and all-day breakfast items, so even Maccas change things.

Yes, I get what you are getting at, people like to complain, and we all do.

M1cha31

Dec 26, 2017
For all the scenes you have to start a new game because its the non se version and your loading a se version save

Reactions: Strong1
3.00 star(s) 20 Votes