bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Finally they get to be with each other.. other than sat lol... loved the lesbian scenes but would be good to see them having fun in clubs and other places as well... like wife fucking a random girl while on business trip and sending husband pics that we can see.
It is good to hear that things have gotten a little less formulaic. I don't mind some monotony in a game but throw in some variation on occasion, add some spice to the soup.

Reactions: Malika1234

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
What did you do to Claire? She looks like she has been hitting the donuts. And why does she now look Mexican. The girls were cute, why fuck with that? Damn! I kinda enjoy this game as it meanders through each day. I find it relaxing. It is nice to have a game without betrayal, wimp husbands, or black corn-row gangsters.

rdtree

Feb 25, 2018
Well perhaps I was mistaken. The first few pics of Claire looked odd but things seem to have improved. It was early in the morning and I was still sleepy. So dev, forgive me.

Reactions: Nylonboy62

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
A bit of a boring update, I mean it seems to be a bit of the same we get a weekend, he fucks the small one again...

I mean I would never do that without my wife being present. I was hoping on a foursome or so, at least something different.

I liked the start and the slow build up, but the VN is now a bit repeating itself....

Reactions: Berlioz-7

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
A bit of a boring update, I mean it seems to be a bit of the same we get a weekend, he fucks the small one again...

I mean I would never do that without my wife being present. I was hoping on a foursome or so, at least something different.

I liked the start and the slow build up, but the VN is now a bit repeating itself....
Sounds like real life. Makes sense if he's just basing it on that since that tends to repeat as well, well for at least the next 40 or so years once school is done and a job is had. Who needs imagination when you can just repeat real life in an AVN?

• Haha
Reactions: JJohns2049

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Sounds like real life. Makes sense if he's just basing it on that since that tends to repeat as well, well for at least the next 40 or so years once school is done and a job is had. Who needs imagination when you can just repeat real life in an AVN?
That's also why I don't like ugly girls in a VN, if I liked reallife I wouldn't need a VN in the first place...

Reactions: FuhQ314

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
As a new player to this game I had to go into console to activate the patreon flag. What is the actual official way to turn that on? A hidden password screen somewhere?

siath70

Apr 5, 2019

He doesn't really fuck the small one. The night before his wife had both girls (it's eluded too). I think this update was about them opening their relationship with each other more.
Reading the dev's other VNs, they will keep it interesting. So, I look forward to more.

Oberlix

Mar 13, 2020
Not much better than the last patch, what can you see, normal sex with a woman, lesbian games, naked skin and a short blow job

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Aug. 21, 2024
Seems again the download file of v0.24 includes also the SE images (info: not in the update only download!)
So therefore no need for an SE image download from me.
Is there any Patreon-only content this update?? I played the Standard version w/o the mod when that leaked early, but I just skipped through with the mod (switch "on") and didn't see anything that looked new. :unsure: Was it just an individual image inserted here and there so as to be essentially un-noticeable, or am I missing some actual content somehow?
A boring story that's basically a clone of real life
Well aren't you just a lucky little camper! I keep playing because in my life I am not living with 3 hot chicks who are all DTF and everything is OK with everyone and there are (as of yet) no hurt feelings. You must be one happy SOB living that life IRL. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
COUPLES
"what will they eat today ?"
Froot Loops, butter chicken, sushi, chicken again and fish&chips. :unsure:

the 90's/early 2000's was the height of untreatable HIV, so nobody with a brain was rando-banging roommates knowing they were out banging other people too. It was a time of caution/restraint because of the unknown of AIDS. :rolleyes:
If I remember my youth correctly, we simply used condoms :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: atrebor68

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Froot Loops, butter chicken, sushi, chicken again and fish&chips. :unsure:
Yeah...is it just me, or do they seem to eat WAY more fish than real people-with-the-door-cracked-open on the possibility of sex anytime ever would?? :LOL: I would think fish, garlic and onions would be pretty much off the menu except immediately after an long, exhausting orgy. :ROFLMAO:

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Enjoyed the more relaxing fantasy of the game. A nice change of pace.

Decided to create a gallery mod for the vertical, pinup style images in the game. The mod also includes scene replays but they directly use the labels in-game and not duplicated like the existing gallery mod. May decide to go duplicate route in the future.

Mod should work with both the existing gallery mod and the walkthrough mod. It should detect if the game has patreon content and adjust the gallery list accordingly. There are some performance issues due to the older 7.0 version of renpy used by the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
F95zone -

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes