SirDerpington8008

Jan 6, 2021
Why is it issue?
Just add boots to your cheerleader uniform and and then click on "Outfits" tab and find "Standard cheerleader uniform" (or "Skimpy Cheerleader uniform") and click on Overwrite. From that moment the outfit will include boots.
This way you can change any default outfit or create completely new outfits.
The reason I said issue instead of bug is that it isn't a bug, but more of a design issue. Having the pre-made outfit be invalid by default can cause confusion, and did so for me as my first time switching to the outfit was in the gym lockers, which did not give any extra information on why the outfit was invalid, just that it was. I didn't realize that the missing shoes was the issue until I tried the outfit from the dorm.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
There are exhibitionism events if your "Exhibitionism" skill is raised enough.
For example you can go Streaking (naked) during night when your Exhibitinism skill has reached number 5.
There are many smaller events during game. For example you can flash upskirt during work, etc. etc.
Thanks for your quick answer. The streaking event is really great. Actually I meant flaunting semi-naked and naked body to patrons at a bar or club. Plus I realized that - apart from the party once a week - there is no clubbbing stuff in the game (so far), of course implementing it would be not be the most creative step (the ideas in the game for earning credits are really great and of course much more specific than just another game with drunk clubbing events). Well, after all I especially like the way accidental exposure is implemented in the game. So of course this is more fun than the usual blatantly slutty stuff you could think of.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone know what the sport questlines lead to? I kinda want to know where the e-sports, swimming, and cheerleading questlines lead to.

All I know is that in the Football questline, the Quarterback forces you to have sex with him or be benched for a long time.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
The game is really really good, the only problem is that it's a bit too grindy: "to advance on this quest you can only do it on tuesdays and fridays" but also keep the good grades or it will be locked. I know it's a simulator but I wish there was a more straightforward approach to the scenes, I like to play both genders to explore all the scenes and it's just too much time.

Last edited:

SinOfGreedGR

Aug 3, 2017
Flirting with the professors doesn't seem to do anything, other than get me a favor or two. Any other content there yet?

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
I keep running into this dialogue with the professors: '' "I think you've already got something to do, haven't you? See to that before you look for another task." I can't find these tasks or remember them giving me one. Can someone list all the avaiable tasks per professor for me? I'd be ever so grateful:love:

Reactions: Skalli

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I keep running into this dialogue with the professors: '' "I think you've already got something to do, haven't you? See to that before you look for another task." I can't find these tasks or remember them giving me one. Can someone list all the avaiable tasks per professor for me? I'd be ever so grateful:love:
This is not that complicated - look up your phone. It contains REMINDERS. Thats what you need to see. Before taking on another task you need to report (!) to the taskgiver. I missed that as well at first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: damppanties

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Flirting with the professors doesn't seem to do anything, other than get me a favor or two. Any other content there yet?
You need to grind your way to increase the LUST, then the fun stuff starts. All in all the game is so supergrind that I absolutely NOT RECOMMEND PLAYING WITHOUT CHEATS, otherwise the game starts getting boring soon and turns ourt frustrating and time consuming (believe me, I tried).

damppanties

Jul 24, 2019
This is not that complicated - look up your phone. It contains REMINDERS. Thats what you need to see. Before taking on another task you need to report (!) to the taskgiver. I missed that as well at first.
Oh does this mean you can only do 1 task for all professors combined at the same time? Because then it makes sense. I thought I could do 4 separate tasks. Thank you for the quick reply!

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Oh does this mean you can only do 1 task for all professors combined at the same time? Because then it makes sense. I thought I could do 4 separate tasks. Thank you for the quick reply!
One after another, with a little luch you can do up to 2 (maybe 3?) tasks per day.

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
Another question - how to unlock the advanced cheerleader outfits?
The only advanced one that I have found would be the skimpy one. To get that is RNG with the team captain. Show up to practice. Agree with her and you can buy it at the same place you bought the first.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Another question - how to unlock the advanced cheerleader outfits?
The only advanced one that I have found would be the skimpy one. To get that is RNG with the team captain. Show up to practice. Agree with her and you can buy it at the same place you bought the first.
I think you have to go to a cheerleader training without any underwear and then RNG might give you that event. Or I might be wrong and it is completely random.

Reactions: ray3dave

taggerforce

Dec 1, 2018
I started my first run with a male named Ben Barrett , nickname Big Ben, with a tall , plump body and a small penis.
Yup, my kinda of start...

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
I think it might be my favorite HTML game so far. Enough options to modify so it become your personal adventure, good system, grindy but with sugarcube that's ok.
The only thing i'd change is raise probability because even with super stats it's really a pain.
But i'm saving it.

Jun 21, 2019
I dont know if this was already posted but you can change the gender of the BFF(more than man or woman) and should work with every npc in game.
1.Go to and upload your save
2.Look for the name of the NPC and click the variable with his name
Captura.PNG
3.You will now be in the npc variables scroll down until you find the variable "species" with the value of his default gender
Captura.PNG
4.Change to the gender for the one you want.
Captura.PNG
5.Done now the npc should have the gender you chose
Captura.PNG 1706643185862.png
I tested the events and its looks like it works fine i dont know why the dev dont add the option(i know theres a option that let you customize the npc but not change the gender).
Here is the values for every gender:
Cisgender woman: female
Cisgender man: male
Transgender woman: transgender female
Transgender man: transgender male
Nonbinary (assigned female at birth): nonbinary afab
Nonbinary (assigned male at birth): nonbinary amab

Last edited:

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
I dont know if this was already posted but you can change the gender of the BFF(more than man or woman) and should work with every npc in game.
1.Go to and upload your save
2.Look for the name of the NPC and click the variable with his name
View attachment 3310022
3.You will now be in the npc variables scroll down until you find the variable "species" with the value of his default gender
View attachment 3310037
4.Change to the gender for the one you want.
View attachment 3310043
5.Done now the npc should have the gender you chose
View attachment 3310049 View attachment 3310053
I tested the events and its looks like it works fine i dont know why the dev dont add the option(i know theres a option that let you customize the npc but not change the gender).
Here is the values for every gender:
Cisgender woman: female
Cisgender man: male
Transgender woman: transgender female
Transgender man: transgender male
Nonbinary (assigned female at birth): nonbinary afab
Nonbinary (assigned male at birth): nonbinary amab
You can do the same thing live in-game by opening the console and entering "SugarCube.State.variables.people" without quotes.

Reactions: AelphysTerra
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes