NotKai

Feb 23, 2018
At the University Mall. If you wanna take pictures with it use Elkbook from your phone, and doing the challenge requires a certain level of Exhibitionism (Level 3 I think?)
thanks! i couldnt find how to do the challenge, it didnt cross my mind to check the phone lol

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Other character I made is male hero and he almost superman, should he have joined football, or male cheer squad?
Show me some pro and cons next time?

Professor interaction in the future, will there phone #?
Sex interactions, be different, Like professor asks you to go to on errand,
During lunch break, you take professor out to lunch?
Sex might be different later updates?

Bragger trait annoying way too many people with this trait, I think female version is gossip girl

There bringing food onto campus is like number 1 and other is manual what we can and can't do?
10pm is everyone at bed 12 am to 4 am running around, you can do naughty things at night on campus grounds.

Maybe: ordering online is something like other foods and make them into foods you try to romance certain ppl?

Holiday events - university events -

Cupcakes, food rallies?

I think number 1 thing in town should be made is motel and other 2: gas station + vehicle store.
Hotel is a must to help invest? If that on table, hey now...

Does the town have?
Rundown train station, park, Police station, so people can visit it as Elk book dare/truth/

Not sure if this exists:
Administration office where dean, and possibly where you can change classes, don't exist.
It is also place where you pay university fees that you are in debt. ← need to put someplace.

Apps:
car ride device would be useful in town and to university without using the bus
is there an app for weather?

It's the game, but in reality I would never go do those things. Because it's against the law. ⇐ I'm being critical

If some miracle: apartments or rentals are allowed in the future, or residential or farm?

I will note:
FC would like their own boobs, like romantic partners
In game, there are too many boob insecurities?:LOL:
If they had an issue, go to clinic, but clinic is not open on weekends only open for Extra credit and M to F???
It should be about sex: to Male BFF; I would like to do tit job?
Or please tell me how soft are?

Any of characters chance run in with BFF in showers?

Dislike mean guys/girls but unable to push them away when it came her way
should have been on cheer team but is on swim team

MC would like girls and big boobs and as friends
dislikes mean guys
currently on male cheer squad, learn dance moves be more flexible and supportive
Dev doesn't have disco dance or dancing in town someplace?

That not real reason cheer squad exist I like now that not real reason he joined, and cheer captain is very sexist.

Football would need him, but he already stuck until gets scary?

Karate or if knowledge team had been something available.

Current setting for FC to BFF(M) is that tries to use her boobs to charm him. R there other methods?

Other game I played MC(aka superman) to BFF(F) is too dubious in TXT which makes wonder a lot of things.

I am not sure if this option in the future:
Boob milking machine, small or big one.

Anyone needs to know:
Eat lentils avoid beer otherwise you are not breeding. Your shooting zeros.
Women are only allowed to eat tofu
Veggie drinks should be offered

Sleep sex? Does that happen?

fqumods

Apr 22, 2022
I don't think the dev will see this but if they do

Really good. I'm seeing that it's inspired by other text-based sandbox games with implementing the best of their game mechanics. This is super promising and already excellent as is.

I would like some more options though to directly interact with NPCs and target them for the player. I think it makes more sense to be able to ask their name and number outside of sexual encounters. I don't think it should be that complicated to know their name. I know you can sometimes get it while socializing but that makes it charisma-dependent. Which is neither realistic or suited for a game imo. People tell strangers their name all the time in real life, it shouldn't involve grinding stats. Contact info, sure, that would be harder to get.

There are so many NPCs that it's hard to keep track of one you like. That's where asking for their name and number right away would help.

Last edited:

chichong

May 7, 2020
How do you adjust world generation? As in percentage of males / females / etc.
Thanks.

Later edit. I'm an idiot. There is a menu for world customization in 2nd screen. Was looking for it in cheat menu. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Reactions: ray3dave

yadaweg

May 9, 2018
I would like some more options though to directly interact with NPCs and target them for the player. I think it makes more sense to be able to ask their name and number outside of sexual encounters.
We defo need this

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Well, I started my second playthrough yesterday and thought it would be fun to check what the other study options were. Now when my mc asks for extra credits the professors don't give her other task but one and I guess it is because of my initial choices.

That brings two new questions up
- anyone happens to know how to change study topics (I don't want to start that seond run again, depending on what the update offers I might, but still it would be goodto know).
- anyone happend to know which study topics deliver "extra credit" tasks?

So far I (only?) encountered art, psychology and the (actually not soooo overwhelming) clinic, which is there anyway (although on my second run they keep sending my fine mc to pose nude in art class, which gets old pretty quick (at least at this early stage of develeopment of the game).

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
- anyone happens to know how to change study topics (I don't want to start that seond run again, depending on what the update offers I might, but still it would be goodto know).
NOTE: Been 1 or 2 months since I played this, so my info might not be up to date.

There is no in-game way to change your classes. If you want to cheat with the browser console, your classes are stored in the variable SugarCube.State.variables.pccourses. You can view the full list of courses with SugarCube.setup.School.courses. To avoid schedule conflicts, each of your classes should be a different schedule (block A, block B, etc).

You can get extra credit tasks with any class, as long as the professor owes you a 'favor'.

Reactions: ray3dave

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
A previous commenter, mentioned the "Bragger" trait, which I agree, seems to 'adhere', to way too many NPC's .

A large selection of Female NPC's in my game, have the trait of "Bragged" . . . which means, you can't trust any of them to keep secrets, you may tell them, especially as possible LI's . o_O

What makes no-sense to me, is a character, whose "traits", previously revealed, as "shy", and "passive", also becomes a "bragged" ? :oops: (those three, just don't belong together ! IMO :cautious:)

Wish we had access to distribution of traits, instead of relying on RNG for their distributions . :unsure:

Reactions: Space_Cow99

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Well, I started my second playthrough yesterday and thought it would be fun to check what the other study options were. Now when my mc asks for extra credits the professors don't give her other task but one and I guess it is because of my initial choices.

That brings two new questions up

So far I (only?) encountered art, psychology and the (actually not soooo overwhelming) clinic, which is there anyway (although on my second run they keep sending my fine mc to pose nude in art class, which gets old pretty quick (at least at this early stage of develeopment of the game).
Open the html with notepad or something, search for "// faculty special task events", you will see there are only 3 kinds of extra credit events now, art model, clinic an psychology hypnosis, for now. It doesn't matter which class you choose it's just RNG. You can change "frequency" fact to get what event you want more easily or just SL a little.

Personally i like those extra credit events, hypnosis the most. Just need some more development. It makes sense someone would take advantage of the MC outside the classroom after her being hypnosised.

• Red Heart
Reactions: crave and ray3dave

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Now this is a fine game. A bit grindy, but the descriptions are very nicely written and there's quite a bit to do and explore.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Personally i like those extra credit events, hypnosis the most. Just need some more development. It makes sense someone would take advantage of the MC outside the classroom after her being hypnosised.
The clinic event also has a chance of unlocking the Squirter inclination, if you're ever interested in that.

• Haha
Reactions: Space_Cow99

Ozzice13

Oct 22, 2017
Does the game generate "special NPC" only when needed or at seed?
I noticed when I went to watch the Football game, it had the Star Quarterback, will others also be generated even if I'm not on any of the sports teams?
I'm playing one game playing as a guy not joining any teams but focussed on Chat streaming, eventually evolving into hot tub and Camboying, and wondering if I still have a chance to encounter E-girl?

Sep 19, 2017
Always good to see more text-based games around here, those usually have the best writers.
I have a few questions regarding content.
About the meaner NPCs (seems like there are even bullies in the game, which I appreciate), do these characters also respect the MC's gender identity and sexual orientation? I'm into orientation play so I'm wondering if I play as a straight trans guy or a lesbian cis woman, will they get approached by a straight cis male bully that wants to fuck them despite their orientation and identities? If not, that's probably not happening, is it?
Also about future content, is pregnancy being added at some point?
Unfortunately, at least at the time of me writing this, the "orientation" option seems to have almost nothing to do with the actual character's orientation, and is instead a slider for what sort of interactions the player wants to see in the game. Personally I think it's incredibly mislabeled. Yes, there's an info button to click for the option that explains what it's actually for, but believe it or not, I assumed that I had a pretty good idea what "orientation" meant and figured that the extra info would be something about how the game attempts to assign orientation to the non-cis characters or the like. Not "this actually isn't an orientation option at all lol."

So, if you're into orientation play, and want something like playing a lesbian character that's assaulted by men, your best option is to set your "orientation" as straight, otherwise all of the 'important' NPCs will be generated as female.

• Sad
Reactions: quiboune
Sep 19, 2017
I actually bookmarked this as it was suggested in the forums. Glad to see it has a dedicated page now. I played a lot but found it difficult to find scenes. I was mostly in a habit of working, hanging out, then repeat. I really enjoyed the streaming aspect but found it a grind to get lewd. Maybe I should try again... Did anyone explore most of the content? How much is there? Dev/players say there's a lot but as I said I got stuck in a boring routine.
I also thought the streaming content was some of the most interesting and compelling content in the game. Seeing twitch comments and the like pop up was a ton of fun. But yeah, there didn't feel like there was too much content in there, and most of the game got tedious to the point where I just started using the cheat menu to refresh my various needs, and even then I got tired of the grind.

Reactions: boobmanlord

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Golden Shower: It might be wrong, but getting peed on is exciting. (Gain extra Arousal if peed on during sex.)
This inclination doesn't seem to work. keeps saying that its spelled wrong.

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Golden Shower: It might be wrong, but getting peed on is exciting. (Gain extra Arousal if peed on during sex.)
This inclination doesn't seem to work. keeps saying that its spelled wrong.
How do you unlock peeing during sex? I have urination turned on in the settings.

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes