Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Question :

What is "esports", in the context of this game ?

As-in, when the Gym makes available "intramural sports" ?

as shown here :

You can sign up for a team here.

[1] Sign up for football
[2] Sign up for swimming
[3] Sign up for cheerleading
[4] Sign up for esports

My MC has "Dancing", as a skill . . . but, there is no where to "train" it . :oops::unsure: . . . Is it included in esports ?

Also, our protagonists, can do everything to the "pussy", (rub, finger, lick, suck, fuck, etc.), . . . but
Not, "eat-out" !? :oops::mad:

• Sad
Reactions: Rzy and Space_Cow99

ClaudiaMinx_01

Apr 5, 2022
Question :

What is "esports", in the context of this game ?
As in E-Sports, videogames. You basically play Overwatch competively, with a skimpy clothed Tracer lol

My MC has "Dancing", as a skill . . . but, there is no where to "train" it
You can also stream on your phone, where dancing stream is one of the options, and you basically train doing that or going to the friday parties. Also, since there is in the a strip club to be added, it would be probably the main skill there.

Also, our protagonists, can do everything to the "pussy", (rub, finger, lick, suck, fuck, etc.), . . . but Not, "eat-out" !?
What do you mean by eating-out then? Suck and Lick pretty much encapsulates that...?

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Are there any plans in the future, to add a place where the MC can go, meet / go with others, to dance, maybe play 'pool' or Darts , etc., and do more than just sit at a table, and chat, or, get drunk . . . and maybe get a 'hook-up' . :unsure:

It's a bit boring after a few times going there .

Reactions: PapaSt4lin

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
with a skimpy clothed Tracer
Hmmm . . . never played Overwatch, so I have no idea what a "skimpy clothed Tracer" would even be . :oops:

" You can also stream on your phone, where dancing stream is one of the options "

So, I'm guessing that, as part of the being a Cam Girl thing .

(I thought it was like in "Girl Life", where the MC goes to a gym to practice/learn Basic Dance, then go elsewhere to learn different dance styles/routines, etc., like a strip-club, etc.) :sneaky:

" What do you mean by eating-out then? Suck and Lick pretty much encapsulates that...? " . . .

Google it ( 'eating-out' a girls pussy). . . there are plenty of articles/video's on it :sneaky:

Last edited:

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Roommate's partner's challenges seems fun too. The developer can really write submission scenes. Just wonder why those challenges are given by Roommate's partner. It should be cheat scenes with him i would guess.

Reactions: PapaSt4lin

AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Does anyone know how to progress with the roommate/roommate's partner storyline? Never got beyond overhearing them having sex.

chawuciren71

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone know how to progress with the roommate/roommate's partner storyline? Never got beyond overhearing them having sex.
Shower next morning after hearing it.
or shower at
hours: [6, 11],
weekdays: ["Saturday", "Sunday", "Monday"],

Do it several times, and the MC will get some "challenges" from him. And loop. That's all for now. No real sex scene yet.

Reactions: AelphysTerra

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
For me the few things to make better would be:
Better explaining of what to do in the hint window because it's too vague
a reminder window (go there at this hour)
And a better explaination when you have to get somewhere because I feelm like sometime the NPC says "meet me there" but it's not exactly the name of the location you click on and it's a bit of a chore.
Also pregnancy, sex work, non consentual would be cool but that can wait I guess

Reactions: Melmoth99

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Fun so far! Some requests/suggestions.

1. Separate sliders for world creation when it comes to certain attributes and genders. For example, I am bi, but my taste is different for feminine and masculine people. I love muscular women, but dislike muscular men, especially facial hair. I like my men to be boys, and my women dommy lol.
2. I wish there was more description as to what the characters look like. Are they more masculine or feminine? What about their body parts? To me, hair color and physique are not enough.

Sep 26, 2020
Inclinations found so far:
Accommodating: Being dominated is a turn-on. (Gain extra Arousal from submissive acts.)
Anal Fetish: You simply like butt stuff. (Sex acts involving anal play bring you more Satisfaction.)
Casual Hookup: No expectations. No strings. No names, even. No big deal. It's just sex, right? (Not ashamed by having sex with strangers.)
Cautious Exhibitionist: People seeing you in your underwear brings you pride, not embarrassment. (Non-nude Exhibitionist acts never decrease Composure, and may increase it.)
Fuckbuddy: Sometimes friends just want to fuck. What's so wrong about that? (Not ashamed by having sex with friends.)
Hair Trigger: Orgasms happen early and often. (Arousal increases more quickly, but orgasms produce less Satisfaction.)
Helpless Exhibitionist: It may be wrong, but you can't get through your day without lusty attention. (Attention gain from exhibitionist acts is twice as effective, but Attention gain from normal socializing is half as effective.)
Humiliation Kink: On a deep level, you crave humiliation. (Gaining Humiliation increases Arousal bar.)
Lewd Exhibitionist: Showing off your body turns you on. (Exhibitionist acts decrease your Release bar.)
Masochist: Sometimes you can't tell pain from pleasure. (Gaining Pain also increases Arousal.)
Oral Fixation: You like oral sex above all. (Sex acts involving oral play bring you more Satisfaction.)
Proud Exhibitionist: People seeing your naked body brings you pride, not embarrassment. (Nude Exhibitionist acts never decrease Composure, and may increase it.)
Risktaker: The prospect of risky, unwise bareback sex turns you on, though, inconveniently, you don't really actually want to make a baby (unless you've got that kink too)! (Bareback sex and creampies increase Satisfaction bar.)
Slut: You love to fuck. You just can't get enough. What else is there to say? (Release need decreases twice as fast and masturbating has reduced effect.)
Submissive: You need to feel submissive. (Submissive acts further increase Satisfaction bar, but non-submissive acts have less effect.)
Submissive Vibe: You've got a certain aura that makes people want to dominate you. (Lovers tend to naturally act more dominant than they might otherwise.)
Toy Enthusiast: You love using toys and having them used on you during sex. (Allows partners to borrow your toys during sex.)
Voyeur: Seeing someone naked just really turns you on. (Seeing another person naked decreases Release bar.)
Whore: You like getting handed a wad of cash and being expected to fuck. (Gain extra Satisfaction from receiving money for submissive sex.)

Is there any way to get Demetrius' phone number? It seems he'd appreciate an occasional selfie.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Can someone help me decide what sport my character should sign up for. Are the events the same regardless or does each club have their own niche?

Like are there bonuses for esports if you later want to do gaming streams?

I'm leaning towards swimming to help the mc stay in shape.

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
Can someone help me decide what sport my character should sign up for. Are the events the same regardless or does each club have their own niche?

Like are there bonuses for esports if you later want to do gaming streams?

I'm leaning towards swimming to help the mc stay in shape.
From monkeying around with all of the sports except esports a bit, here is what they seem to lead to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If there are more things available to the different sports right now, I have not run into them

Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
From monkeying around with all of the sports except esports a bit, here is what they seem to lead to:

If there are more things available to the different sports right now, I have not run into them
Thanks for the reply. Seems like I'll be sticking to swimming as my pick. Hopefully someone can let us know what esports is about.

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
Inclinations found so far:
Accommodating: Being dominated is a turn-on. (Gain extra Arousal from submissive acts.)
Anal Fetish: You simply like butt stuff. (Sex acts involving anal play bring you more Satisfaction.)
Casual Hookup: No expectations. No strings. No names, even. No big deal. It's just sex, right? (Not ashamed by having sex with strangers.)
Cautious Exhibitionist: People seeing you in your underwear brings you pride, not embarrassment. (Non-nude Exhibitionist acts never decrease Composure, and may increase it.)
Fuckbuddy: Sometimes friends just want to fuck. What's so wrong about that? (Not ashamed by having sex with friends.)
Hair Trigger: Orgasms happen early and often. (Arousal increases more quickly, but orgasms produce less Satisfaction.)
Helpless Exhibitionist: It may be wrong, but you can't get through your day without lusty attention. (Attention gain from exhibitionist acts is twice as effective, but Attention gain from normal socializing is half as effective.)
Humiliation Kink: On a deep level, you crave humiliation. (Gaining Humiliation increases Arousal bar.)
Lewd Exhibitionist: Showing off your body turns you on. (Exhibitionist acts decrease your Release bar.)
Masochist: Sometimes you can't tell pain from pleasure. (Gaining Pain also increases Arousal.)
Oral Fixation: You like oral sex above all. (Sex acts involving oral play bring you more Satisfaction.)
Proud Exhibitionist: People seeing your naked body brings you pride, not embarrassment. (Nude Exhibitionist acts never decrease Composure, and may increase it.)
Risktaker: The prospect of risky, unwise bareback sex turns you on, though, inconveniently, you don't really actually want to make a baby (unless you've got that kink too)! (Bareback sex and creampies increase Satisfaction bar.)
Slut: You love to fuck. You just can't get enough. What else is there to say? (Release need decreases twice as fast and masturbating has reduced effect.)
Submissive: You need to feel submissive. (Submissive acts further increase Satisfaction bar, but non-submissive acts have less effect.)
Submissive Vibe: You've got a certain aura that makes people want to dominate you. (Lovers tend to naturally act more dominant than they might otherwise.)
Toy Enthusiast: You love using toys and having them used on you during sex. (Allows partners to borrow your toys during sex.)
Voyeur: Seeing someone naked just really turns you on. (Seeing another person naked decreases Release bar.)
Whore: You like getting handed a wad of cash and being expected to fuck. (Gain extra Satisfaction from receiving money for submissive sex.)

Is there any way to get Demetrius' phone number? It seems he'd appreciate an occasional selfie.
Probably is incomplete, but has A LOT.

ChaliciaPuppy

Feb 5, 2024
Been playing this on and off for weeks, very good game. The dev seems very invested and frequently responds on the discord. I love these style of text based games so this is like top tier in my books

Reactions: Rzy and GokutheG

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
I found to eat out when they 69 if your lucky, but sex moves too fast to, if there is no modifier make it slower.

Only problem I had it had hot dog move no tit fuck as option and lick up or interaction like have sex again making another play. Which for me romantically inclined or nympho people would have been able to go again.

That has me thinking about it: Traits
Cumslut, Nympho, Pregnancyhorny <- if possible

Sex with toys is a new function for me. Because no other game has that available yet.

Bragger trait people want to have sex fast + hard which doesn't exist
Shy + Passive people are slow sex and normally let dominant people do all work.
Sluts are anal oriented which puzzle me, won't have orgasm when you fuck them normally. If you have toy inclination toys could used on sluts anally make her reach orgasm bliss.

Slow-going romantic partners in NPCs I encountered in game make me wait long time which fundament wrong should get tweaked.
I learned online it's by 3rd day, normally they are able to have sex with a person. Not a week of dating or hand job or blow job.

Dorms literally makes me think they could make an option have zero room option for a player to buy and rent an apartment off campus, have their BFF there as well.

Dorms are co-ed. Boy and girl would break barriers. Instead, its 2 boys in room and 2 girls in room?
Roommate aren't your friend.
BFF is guy he never your room mate.
IF your girl and your BFF is girl she never your room mate.

I would like seen doable:
Future curtains are must like room divider.
Shower usage means with toys ← you can't do unless you had bag device carry toys "hint"
Shower stuff at store: what shampoo and soap is people using shower really are they using luffas.

Foods need upgrade like I said previous post. I think Patreon should help desperately. Not just snack stash, more like food you can buy and canteen food. Store goods. Not frozen pizzas, other stuff.

First aid kit for bad encounters when clinic is like never open. ⇽ this should get super tweaked.

Furniture is one thing bothers me that can't be all of it.
I like to know how much space is given, really. Seems people could buy sofa?

Male cheer squad he was there for one week until he bullied by 3 assholes if there was measure make so you fight your way out situation is that possible?
Noted if I hadn't turned off dangerous situations, I think some situations my mc + fc would died.
Fryer incident, dryer incident, being trapped in locker, Beaten to death,

I noted Swim team is probably safe gamble for guy, or E-sports too.
Guy that quit the team, I'm going take it easy for now. Wait it out possible repercussion if there is any.

Girl I have game on is actually playing as cheer leader I recall cheer leaders don't like pregnant girls and don't like you doing drugs, but girl I have trying to get pregnant quite like with her football friend he is junior. I'm trying to find senior, but that near impossible. Guy personality clashed with her personality, she didn't find him attractive. The guy she ended up dating was pretty nice when first met.

Guy who quit, well he did get him precarious situation himself he might be where is it bad knock up that many women NPCs, Its game, but guy very cool dressing and big massive penis women are all having orgasms. He's making certain they are satisfied before he leaves them though but sex for a guy is not satisfying they want him to do quick and leave. Is there a limit? People to have sex with or limitation who you can make pregnant?

Am I helping people play game, yes. You need help it necessary to enjoy this game.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
I found to eat out when they 69 if your lucky, but sex moves too fast to, if there is no modifier make it slower.

Only problem I had it had hot dog move no tit fuck as option and lick up or interaction like have sex again making another play. Which for me romantically inclined or nympho people would have been able to go again.

That has me thinking about it: Traits
Cumslut, Nympho, Pregnancyhorny <- if possible

Sex with toys is a new function for me. Because no other game has that available yet.

Bragger trait people want to have sex fast + hard which doesn't exist
Shy + Passive people are slow sex and normally let dominant people do all work.
Sluts are anal oriented which puzzle me, won't have orgasm when you fuck them normally. If you have toy inclination toys could used on sluts anally make her reach orgasm bliss.

Slow-going romantic partners in NPCs I encountered in game make me wait long time which fundament wrong should get tweaked.
I learned online it's by 3rd day, normally they are able to have sex with a person. Not a week of dating or hand job or blow job.

Dorms literally makes me think they could make an option have zero room option for a player to buy and rent an apartment off campus, have their BFF there as well.

Dorms are co-ed. Boy and girl would break barriers. Instead, its 2 boys in room and 2 girls in room?
Roommate aren't your friend.
BFF is guy he never your room mate.
IF your girl and your BFF is girl she never your room mate.

I would like seen doable:
Future curtains are must like room divider.
Shower usage means with toys ← you can't do unless you had bag device carry toys "hint"
Shower stuff at store: what shampoo and soap is people using shower really are they using luffas.

Foods need upgrade like I said previous post. I think Patreon should help desperately. Not just snack stash, more like food you can buy and canteen food. Store goods. Not frozen pizzas, other stuff.

First aid kit for bad encounters when clinic is like never open. ⇽ this should get super tweaked.

Furniture is one thing bothers me that can't be all of it.
I like to know how much space is given, really. Seems people could buy sofa?

Male cheer squad he was there for one week until he bullied by 3 assholes if there was measure make so you fight your way out situation is that possible?
Noted if I hadn't turned off dangerous situations, I think some situations my mc + fc would died.
Fryer incident, dryer incident, being trapped in locker, Beaten to death,

I noted Swim team is probably safe gamble for guy, or E-sports too.
Guy that quit the team, I'm going take it easy for now. Wait it out possible repercussion if there is any.

Girl I have game on is actually playing as cheer leader I recall cheer leaders don't like pregnant girls and don't like you doing drugs, but girl I have trying to get pregnant quite like with her football friend he is junior. I'm trying to find senior, but that near impossible. Guy personality clashed with her personality, she didn't find him attractive. The guy she ended up dating was pretty nice when first met.

Guy who quit, well he did get him precarious situation himself he might be where is it bad knock up that many women NPCs, Its game, but guy very cool dressing and big massive penis women are all having orgasms. He's making certain they are satisfied before he leaves them though but sex for a guy is not satisfying they want him to do quick and leave. Is there a limit? People to have sex with or limitation who you can make pregnant?

Am I helping people play game, yes. You need help it necessary to enjoy this game.
Not gonna lie I had a stroke reading this. If you want to suggest things, go to their discord linked in the first page.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Recently I secretely was a bit (just a little bit) worried about this game, because I thought the "Christmas-Update" (2023) got delayed and there was no word about a new release since then. So I am quite pleased that now there is some words about a version 0.4.8 (see https://f95zone.to/threads/course-of-temptation-v0-4-12-anthaum.190412/post-12879764). That's great to heart as at the moment of this post we are at v. v. 0.4.12. Maybe I got it totally wrong, as the most recent version here was from January 26th and there totally was no reason to wonder about the lack of progress.

Can someone confirm and maybe even provide a changelog?

Believe it or not, I think of supporting this game on Patreon - which would be the very first time I would do this. Reason is that the game brought me enough surprises that I liked and I liked the amount of content (although I think it is far, far away from being halft finished). The game has really big potential to be filled with live. Plus I really hope the DEVs will not start to think about adding any way of picture/graphics and so on and stays text-based. Reason is, that so far every game I encountered here that peaked my interest hast (more or less totally) lost itself on the task of working and improving that. Plus my experience is that text based games leave room for imagination, which means you don't need to agree to the estetcal taste of the developpers.So maybe it would be a good idea to raise word as a patreon, and 2€ per month does not seem too much to me.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 76 Votes