windyweather

Oct 28, 2021
Has anyone information about that line from the patchnote:
Some NPCs are inclined towards D/s relationships in which the dominant can set rules for their submissive to follow
Any way to detect such NPCs more easily ? Are we talking about special NPCs only, or does that exist also for random ones ?
Try talking to an NPC via "PEOPLE" button in the UI. 'Talk' -> 'Flirt' -> 'Flirt submissively'. They should answer with something like 'You know I just might take you up on that offer'. After that go through the usual romance stuff with them.
Worked with both with a generic NPC and a special one (the QuickeBurger Organizer). The NPC in question must not be among your phone contacts.
Perhaps there are better ways but this one worked for me. YMMV.

• Hey there
Reactions: KekKoo

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
Does this game have hate-sex or hateful relationships? I'm down bad for the cheer captain, but she's a bully and doesn't like me. I don't want her to, but once her friendship meter tanked, I could no longer call her to hook up or anything.
Basically, is it a waste of time to foster someone's dislike for me, or is that just going to keep removing interactions?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Does this game have hate-sex or hateful relationships? I'm down bad for the cheer captain, but she's a bully and doesn't like me. I don't want her to, but once her friendship meter tanked, I could no longer call her to hook up or anything.
Basically, is it a waste of time to foster someone's dislike for me, or is that just going to keep removing interactions?
Sexual attraction and like/dislike are tracked on separate axes. Characters can opt for a "hatefuck" kind of relationship if the target pisses them off but also turns them on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WannaFly_WannaDie

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
Sexual attraction and like/dislike are tracked on separate axes. Characters can opt for a "hatefuck" kind of relationship if the target pisses them off but also turns them on.
Digging around with the save editor and there's a fuckin variable for "desired relationship": "hatefuck". The answer was right in front of me all along haha. I knew you could have someone who disliked you, but still had high lust. Just wanted to know if that would actually lead to anything.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
I'm beyond annoyed that you can't booty call your hatefucks, especially when they can do you.

Reactions: Darina

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
I'm beyond annoyed that you can't booty call your hatefucks, especially when they can do you.
"Hey, wanna fuck?"
"I can't stand you."
"Doesn't answer the question."
"...Meet me in ten."

Now I just need to figure out how to get my art history professor to stop hitting me with the "this isn't professional" like we haven't fucked twenty times.

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
You can, actually. Find them in-person, use the "people" tab, and ask to talk to them. You can ask for their number, to which they'll say "fine, but only use it for booty calls"
I've realized that it's more lust based than friendliness. I had someone who was a booty call for a bit, but stopped allowing it once they became less friendly. However, now that their lust is super high, they want it even though the friendliness is in the tank.

Reactions: ffive

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
Yeah, the dev of this game appears to be good at coding and is updating the game at a really fast pace, so soon it will eclipse all girl life sim games out there if the pace continues.
With the exception of Girl Life, and possibly DoL, but mostly because those satisfy niches that this game never will.

I'd recommend against doing the "dangerzone" seed.
The game itself strongly advises against using any of the special seeds, specifically because they're all unbalanced as all heck. Pretty much says outright that they're unlikely to provide for an enjoyable playthrough.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
The game itself strongly advises against using any of the special seeds, specifically because they're all unbalanced as all heck. Pretty much says outright that they're unlikely to provide for an enjoyable playthrough.
It's not about unbalanced. It's about boring. Hence why I thought I'd make the comment if anyhone was reading and considering trying it.

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
It's not about unbalanced. It's about boring. Hence why I thought I'd make the comment if anyhone was reading and considering trying it.
A warning that a game is unbalanced usually indicates that it's too difficult, too easy, or some kind of unpredictable mix of the two. Which in turn tends to provoke feelings of boredom or frustration, depending on who you ask. Some people, on the other hand, might actually enjoy it, at least for a while. Your warning that it makes the game boring is really only useful for people who share your preferences.

dinuguan42

Nov 18, 2021
I think that's better across the board. I have never described someone as having gold-beige skin.
This is because I'm so image focused that I had to Google images some of those skin tones the game listed so I can imagine what that person looks like. It's why i started using AI images so much with this game.

Reactions: ray3dave

WannaFly_WannaDie

Feb 21, 2021
I mean, they're not wrong. It still isn't professional. :whistle:
If you're wondering, I asked about it in the discord and the dev replied, saying that Prof/Student relationships would have to work so differently that she couldn't just slap the existing relationship system onto them. She also said she's thinking about how they would be implemented, though, so maybe someday in the future.
I'm definitely happy that the dev is interested in making sure things get added correctly, rather than just adding stuff quickly because it was requested.

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
" First of all, I don't understand the point of having the wide selection of genders when 90% of the content in this game is geared towards cis female or MtF trans characters. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for female protag games, but if someone wants to play this game as a male character then they'll have a pretty terrible time outside of randomly generated relationships with NPCs. Most of the scripted events are made with female character in mind, imho."

As someone who considers fixed female protagonist a deal-breaker, I think this reviewer was overly blunt but made a good point. Without demanding more dev focus (because that's a dick move), I do hope that more events can be better tuned for male mcs in future.

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Chex and Maxxie42

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
has anyone gotten more than one rule in thier d/s relationship as the sub? after getting one rule set even after waiting weeks a new 2nd rule is never given.

also i know this is kinda a backwards question but how do give/get rules in relationships? playing on a save that i started at the beginning of the month so i don't remember what the scene or requirements were.

edit: I save scummed for a while to see what all the possible rules were and not sure if i got them all but these are the ones i was able to get;

"show belly" -must wear clothes that show belly
"wear collar" -must always wear a collar
"skintight top" -must always wear a skintight top
"skintight pants" -must always wear skintight bottoms
"only skirt" -must always wear a skirt or dress
"no bra" -must never wear a bra

after getting each one i would go into a save editor to see the name of each rule and ended up figuring out how to get multiple rules at once with a save editor atleast but i would prefer to get them to trigger naturally in game but again i cant ever get more than one rule to be set on my character. Also seems like there should be a "no panties" rule but couldn't get it to trigger nor would that line work in a save editor, could just be under a different name like "no pants" or "no underwear" but havent tried those/found the right one if there is one.

if anyone knows any rule(s) i left out let me know please and also if anyone have a save where they have multiple rules set on them or a save where they are able to set rules on their subs id appreciate that as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darina and GokutheG
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes