Mar 7, 2018
So... is there any hint guide to what raises what skills? Some are obvious, but others less so.

For instance, how do I raise writing?

Also, is there any legit scenes in the game where you are forced into sexual circumstances?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Also, is there any legit scenes in the game where you are forced into sexual circumstances?
At most there's dubcon. There's no explicit noncon. There used to be noncon afaik but it was removed or changed to no longer be noncon (because Patreon likely). You can encounter an event in the public bathrooms in town where someone is watching and walks in on you, and if you read it, it very much reads like all explicit references to noncon were scrubbed and instead left ambiguous.

There's also the fact that the "end" button is always available in sexual encounters, so even when someone is choking you and forcing you into a position, you can always end the encounter.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
" First of all, I don't understand the point of having the wide selection of genders when 90% of the content in this game is geared towards cis female or MtF trans characters. Don't get me wrong, I'm a sucker for female protag games, but if someone wants to play this game as a male character then they'll have a pretty terrible time outside of randomly generated relationships with NPCs. Most of the scripted events are made with female character in mind, imho."

As someone who considers fixed female protagonist a deal-breaker, I think this reviewer was overly blunt but made a good point. Without demanding more dev focus (because that's a dick move), I do hope that more events can be better tuned for male mcs in future.
Reviewer assumed too much, the amount of content almost identical. But sexes don't meant much here, only penis does.

Maxxie42

Jun 5, 2021
Reviewer assumed too much, the amount of content almost identical. But sexes don't meant much here, only penis does.
It's about the nature of the scenes, not just whether the scenes replace the words "girl" and "vagina" by "boy" and "dick". Just think about all the scenes like people shaming the MC for being promiscuous, the exam at the clinic, being the "princess" prize at the arcade, getting wolf whistles in the street, and so and so forth. The game adjusts the relevant words depending on your gender and equipment, but you still can tell that the scenes were written with a female POV in mind.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
It's about the nature of the scenes, not just whether the scenes replace the words "girl" and "vagina" by "boy" and "dick". Just think about all the scenes like people shaming the MC for being promiscuous, the exam at the clinic, being the "princess" prize at the arcade, getting wolf whistles in the street, and so and so forth. The game adjusts the relevant words depending on your gender and equipment, but you still can tell that the scenes were written with a female POV in mind.
Footbal team doesn't made with girl in mind, even if you can have girls in this if you change world setting, and can join there as a girl, gym scenes peeking also more fit for boys, the only major difference for now is that QP event line where male and female event lines become separate early on but converge in the end at single scene with 4 major cock-based variations.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Geigi

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
This is a mod / mode I would like to see in the game:

You start out as an overweight, non-attractive character with small boobs and hips with poor style.

Men in the world are attracted to slim girls with large boobs and ass (like the real world), and females are attracted to confident guys with muscle.

So your character is seen as ugly and bullied at first. Through going to the gym you can get a sexier physique, thighs, ass and lose belly fat etc. You can also buy pills to enlarge your tits / ass / hips.

I'd just really like to see the progression of our work, turn our character from an outcast ugly person that people bully, into a highly attractive and popular person who everyone wants to get with.

EDIT: Also:

I'd also lke to see some sort of Style skill / inhibition limits how slutty you can dress. Where at first your character can only buy conservative clothes and through increasing your exhibition / style skill you can start to wear increasingly stylish / slutty clothes. (similar to newlife's system)

Reactions: off1234

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Men in the world are attracted to slim girls with large boobs and ass (like the real world)
In the actual real world men are attracted to all sorts of girls. The game giving individuals their own preferences is more accurate in this regard than the standard stereotypical drivel.

That aside, you can start with a plump character who lacks muscles, and change these values over time through work outs and such. It can indeed influence how much the other characters notice and like you. (although not always positively because, again, individual preferences) Same goes for the style of clothes you choose to wear.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
In the actual real world men are attracted to all sorts of girls. The game giving individuals their own preferences is more accurate in this regard than the standard stereotypical drivel.

That aside, you can start with a plump character who lacks muscles, and change these values over time through work outs and such. It can indeed influence how much the other characters notice and like you. (although not always positively because, again, individual preferences) Same goes for the style of clothes you choose to wear.
While true, biology actually dictates that men are attracted to indicators of female health and reproductive health. Mainly, a healthy amount of fat and things like long hair indicate they are getting enough vitamins etc. Large breasts and wide hips are indicators of a females reproductive health. Obviously some men have different preferences but there are some objective truths based on biology / sexual selection.

Anyways, I agree that an individual player having control over what is generally seen as attractive would be a good thing.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
While true, biology actually dictates that men are attracted to indicators of female health and reproductive health. Mainly, a healthy amount of fat and things like long hair indicate they are getting enough vitamins etc. Large breasts and wide hips are indicators of a females reproductive health. Obviously some men have different preferences but there are some objective truths based on biology / sexual selection.
I'm going to be lazy here and link because it gathers some relevant sources in one place, and you can check there that what you claim (in terms of preferences) is at least questionable -- multiple studies as well as historical materials show generalized preference for smaller breasts (i.e. what we'd call medium at most, due to association with youth), as well as average rather than large butts. So, if there's any objective truths here, they aren't necessarily your truth.

(regarding hips, it's not so much "wide" as very specific ratio which is commonly preferred. Having the ratio above that desired value actually lowers perceived attractiveness, if anything, due to association with older age. Ultimately, it's appearance of youth that trumps all, and "wide hips", "large breasts" or "big butts" often don't fit that image)

Hroptatyr

Apr 19, 2021

Anyways, I agree that an individual player having control over what is generally seen as attractive would be a good thing.
I'm going to be lazy here and link because it gathers some relevant sources in one place, and you can check there that what you claim (in terms of preferences) is at least questionable -- multiple studies as well as historical materials show generalized preference for smaller breasts (i.e. what we'd call medium at most, due to association with youth), as well as average rather than large butts. So, if there's any objective truths here, they aren't necessarily your truth.

(regarding hips, it's not so much "wide" as very specific ratio which is commonly preferred. Having the ratio above that desired value actually lowers perceived attractiveness, if anything, due to association with older age. Ultimately, it's appearance of youth that trumps all, and "wide hips", "large breasts" or "big butts" often don't fit that image)
1000 bucks on the fact that Jdsiis loves big boobs and ffive small ones.

bigboss1984

May 29, 2018
Okay, am I genuinely braindead or something?
People keep talking about using the people tab to interact with NPCs, but I get a lot of Jack and Shit from it, all I get is the "text her/him" option as well as the cheat options. Do I need to disable cheats to have interactions with the NPCs?

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
This is a mod / mode I would like to see in the game:

You start out as an overweight, non-attractive character with small boobs and hips with poor style.

Men in the world are attracted to slim girls with large boobs and ass (like the real world), and females are attracted to confident guys with muscle.

So your character is seen as ugly and bullied at first. Through going to the gym you can get a sexier physique, thighs, ass and lose belly fat etc. You can also buy pills to enlarge your tits / ass / hips.

I'd just really like to see the progression of our work, turn our character from an outcast ugly person that people bully, into a highly attractive and popular person who everyone wants to get with.

EDIT: Also:

I'd also lke to see some sort of Style skill / inhibition limits how slutty you can dress. Where at first your character can only buy conservative clothes and through increasing your exhibition / style skill you can start to wear increasingly stylish / slutty clothes. (similar to newlife's system)
So you want a mod that starts your FMC as overweight, looks-wise unattractive, with small breasts and slim hips. Then 10 minutes in the gym, with some fantasy pills that increase breasts, ass and hips, and our FMC suddenly becomes the ideal woman (except that she's still facially unattractive) and men begin to fall over themselves to fuck her? BOOOOOR-ING! this is a sim game not some cheap fast transformation cheese-fest for people with almost zero imagination. I like my women trim-athletic, even cuddly, but larger breasts isn't my cup of tea. Sure this is a game, a sexual fantasy game, but I'd much prefer character development stays slow and meaningful. Pills would be great for a clubbing event, or a stoner corruption path. But seriously what you suggest would sort of push this VN along the lines of so many other tropey, stereotyped games that it would be painful. You want something else, then find another game which suits you better.

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Okay, am I genuinely braindead or something?
People keep talking about using the people tab to interact with NPCs, but I get a lot of Jack and Shit from it, all I get is the "text her/him" option as well as the cheat options. Do I need to disable cheats to have interactions with the NPCs?
No, you don't need to disable cheats. You need to raise stats by interacting or events. It takes time.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
So you want a mod that starts your FMC as overweight, looks-wise unattractive, with small breasts and slim hips. Then 10 minutes in the gym, with some fantasy pills that increase breasts, ass and hips, and our FMC suddenly becomes the ideal woman (except that she's still facially unattractive) and men begin to fall over themselves to fuck her? BOOOOOR-ING! this is a sim game not some cheap fast transformation cheese-fest for people with almost zero imagination. I like my women trim-athletic, even cuddly, but larger breasts isn't my cup of tea. Sure this is a game, a sexual fantasy game, but I'd much prefer character development stays slow and meaningful. Pills would be great for a clubbing event, or a stoner corruption path. But seriously what you suggest would sort of push this VN along the lines of so many other tropey, stereotyped games that it would be painful. You want something else, then find another game which suits you better.
Instead of pills, injecting MC with a suspicious liquid and make her BBL.

Last edited:

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Suspicious liquid, huh? Perhaps she could be persuaded that its full of vitamins and to ingest it orally?
Or potion but that goes into a fantasy. Anyway, there are already games where you can modify size of the MCs assets so playing as silicone Barbie is getting overrated.

Jdsiis

Aug 4, 2021
I didn't say anything about it being a fast transition. I enjoy games like Cursed / girl life where there is a slow progression of your character getting more attractive. If I was making the mod / game I would include pills that increase your breast / butt / dick size very slowly and have them be expensive. But then again I enjoy the progression grind in these games.

Like, right now there's very little reason to go to the gym in this game as you can define your character to be ripped from the start if you want. I'm just asking for a mode where you start out as a chunky girl and slowly transition into an attractive one.

Edit:
Like, it would also be cool to start out as an overweight nerdy freshman guy with a tiny penis, who can't get women, who (most) laugh and make fun of him, but through hard work you can become a chadthundercock and put stacy and her friends in their place.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes