OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Overall I'm enjoying this game, obviously it's a work in progress so I don't want to be too harsh but a few things could do with improving:
1) lots of things don't seem to matter - it'd be fun if penis size changed how a character is perceived or how fun sex is for both parties (size queens, too tight, etc.), how slutty the character is making it not a 100% certainty to reject advances of someone they like the qualities of, that kind of thing
2) something's lacking in the sex scenes. Not sure what it is but it's a bit shallow. Could do with partner's arousal bar too.
3) is there a legitimate way of making money? Quickie Burger pays a pittance compared to the cost of food, as does non-sexual streaming
That said I agree with point 1 and 2, sex scenes feel aimless sometimes and would be good if fetishes and kinks played a bigger role on them. Quickie Burger could be "fixed" by having the initial salary be 2 extra dollars so that there are still a grind but not as long

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
After the party ends, at 4 in the morning. Too late? I tried going to sleep earlier on Saturdays - nothing.
Do you sleep until rested or set the alarm to 7am? Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that if you sleep until the afternoon, the event won't trigger.

Has anyone else have a scene in their game in the first week where the MC would have someone come up to them and ask to have sex with their roommate so they can pop their cherry? I have gotten this scene twice but I haven't seen it again when making new games. Am I missing something?
I got that a few times, although not in the first few weeks. Not sure what the requirements are.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
You might have to enable cheats, but once you know an NPCs name, you can bring up their character page and there should be a button to customize them. You won't be able to change their gender however, and you might need to be in the same area as them (I forgot if that's the case).
Thanks, is there a way of changing their gender at all?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Do you sleep until rested or set the alarm to 7am? Someone earlier in this thread mentioned that if you sleep until the afternoon, the event won't trigger.

I got that a few times, although not in the first few weeks. Not sure what the requirements are.
Sadly NO, I read the hint before - still it does not fire. Really annoying that it gated like this.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
As far as I can remember, no, you can't change a character's gender once they have been set.

You can modify their body build, hairstyle, eye color, genitals.. all of that, even the name of the character, but not the gender
How do you change the genitlas? Or you talking about size?

fremajl

Nov 7, 2016
Overall I'm enjoying this game, obviously it's a work in progress so I don't want to be too harsh but a few things could do with improving:
1) lots of things don't seem to matter - it'd be fun if penis size changed how a character is perceived or how fun sex is for both parties (size queens, too tight, etc.), how slutty the character is making it not a 100% certainty to reject advances of someone they like the qualities of, that kind of thing
2) something's lacking in the sex scenes. Not sure what it is but it's a bit shallow. Could do with partner's arousal bar too.
3) is there a legitimate way of making money? Quickie Burger pays a pittance compared to the cost of food, as does non-sexual streaming
Agree with all of this. Very promising game and progressing fast but the sex scenes could use more depth. Not everyone should be willing and/or able to do everything immediately, virgins shouldn't act exactly the same as "sluts" in scenes etc.

ScarletStarman

Dec 3, 2022
So I've been playing it for the past few days and I must say it's pretty good, and with a lot of potential for further development. I like that you can viably play a character that's not a total slut and there's still a decent amount of content in the actual life sim, which is the part that is generally missing for me in those types of games. I really love the persistent NPC mechanic and the fact that there's so many of them and all are interactable, however I think some sort of portrait system for visualization would help a lot because it's super hard to distinguish them (I know it's a lot of work but maybe some procedural/AI generation could be applied).
The game is still very grindy and while I love that the life sim is so detailed there's still not enough content to justify the amount of mundane stuff you have to repeat, and making money is really hard. A lot of products also feel overpriced ($800 for a microwave? Seriously??).
I'd love the game to also expand more on the character trait system - they're listed for some NPC but I've basically seen the same few traits repeated and they don't seem to influence their behaviour in any meaningful way. As I said at the beginning I think there's still a lot of room to improve the game and I will look forward to future updates.

Kaioshin

Oct 4, 2017
Is there a console command to see all possible events, or something I can search to see them in the html itself? I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the bffs alternate route. Someone said it was a shower event but save scumming hasn't popped anything new.
It's the event where someone steals your clothes and BFF gives you some to wear I think. Still experimenting but I think it only happens after you do the study/pool/party events with BFF. After those scenes I think you just have to spam the shower option until you get the scene.

goten

Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone information about that line from the patchnote:
  • Some NPCs are inclined towards D/s relationships in which the dominant can set rules for their submissive to follow
Any way to detect such NPCs more easily ? Are we talking about special NPCs only, or does that exist also for random ones ?
Did you find anything?

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do you change the genitlas? Or you talking about size?
I'm speaking about size, yes. I can't remember currently if you were able to modify how hairy a character is down there or not, but I'm almost 90% certain you can't.

In short, you can modify pretty much everything about the character in question except for their gender and gender related things

goten

Jun 17, 2017
Has anyone information about that line from the patchnote:
Some NPCs are inclined towards D/s relationships in which the dominant can set rules for their submissive to follow
Any way to detect such NPCs more easily ? Are we talking about special NPCs only, or does that exist also for random ones ?

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
With the number of decision points in this game, you definitely need more than 10. Plus, if you want to try out different starting options and routes.
Sure, I can see more than 10 saves. But by default the game offers 200. Not sure there are *that* many significant decisions.

4.30 star(s) 76 Votes