Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
Also, how to unlock those characteristics outside character creation?
If you enable the cheats, you can add them under Character Inclinations in your character sheet. You can probably also unlock them through playing like the other Inclinations.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
After going to sleep on Friday there should be a scene with roommate and their partner having sex. Listening in and masturbating to it (or choosing options to resist and failing) should result in roommate's partner confronting MC in the showers on the next day.

Not sure if getting this content isn't gated behind some specific permission switch, though.
I got hints of you more than enough, but I JUST CANNOT TRIGGER that stuff (the roommates boyfriend again). It is just not happening.

Would anyone out there be so kind to give an explanation how to cheat it?(Annyoyed, but not hopeless...)

(I mean - I did not get it done in four runs of five so far, only on the very first run. I don't know...)

Penitensary

May 10, 2020
I got hints of you more than enough, but I JUST CANNOT TRIGGER that stuff (the roommates boyfriend again). It is just not happening.

Would anyone out there be so kind to give an explanation how to cheat it?(Annyoyed, but not hopeless...)

(I mean - I did not get it done in four runs of five so far, only on the very first run. I don't know...)
Odd, the one i posted should have helped -- what time on Friday are you falling asleep?

You can scum it by going to sleep on Friday and, if the event doesn't trigger, go back to before you went to sleep and press * to reroll the RNG and trying again.

Shadowcat69514

Oct 16, 2018
So which of the sports route has more content, cheerleader or swimming?
Tried both for a few months and so far, only the cheerleading route had anything at all for me. In my saves, the swimming team had private lessons with the coach (which are actual private lessons, as in you swim for an hour and that's it)(edit: nevermind, I got an event off of that, guess I just had bad rng), and there's another student taking some kind of performance enhancing pill. Can't go to swim meets on Saturdays either, I think it's bugged. With the cheerleading team, you can go and service the football team, win or lose, and I get shower sex events pretty often.

Last edited:

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
I tried editing a simple value to find something out and the game comes out all sorts of broken after hitting 'publish to file' even though I only changed a number. :unsure:
your first problem is not using notepad++. it's a html file, those are easy, and there are plenty of guides floating about.
the only actually hard part of modding this game would be the fact that you'd need to redo it fresh with every update.

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Been prodding at the game for maybe half a week, not sure how long it'd take to find and get to know all the special characters, so I've 2 questions. Are new special characters planned, or is the plan to focus on what's there now; and are any of the special characters available rich bratty characters who look down on the lower class? If so, where do I need to go to get into it?

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Has anyone else have a scene in their game in the first week where the MC would have someone come up to them and ask to have sex with their roommate so they can pop their cherry? I have gotten this scene twice but I haven't seen it again when making new games. Am I missing something?

therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
Is there a console command to see all possible events, or something I can search to see them in the html itself? I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the bffs alternate route. Someone said it was a shower event but save scumming hasn't popped anything new.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Is there a console command to see all possible events, or something I can search to see them in the html itself? I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the bffs alternate route. Someone said it was a shower event but save scumming hasn't popped anything new.
I got this scene a few times but it is random when it does happen. Not sure when it happened or what day.

Pointless123

Jun 16, 2017
Overall I'm enjoying this game, obviously it's a work in progress so I don't want to be too harsh but a few things could do with improving:
1) lots of things don't seem to matter - it'd be fun if penis size changed how a character is perceived or how fun sex is for both parties (size queens, too tight, etc.), how slutty the character is making it not a 100% certainty to reject advances of someone they like the qualities of, that kind of thing
2) something's lacking in the sex scenes. Not sure what it is but it's a bit shallow. Could do with partner's arousal bar too.
3) is there a legitimate way of making money? Quickie Burger pays a pittance compared to the cost of food, as does non-sexual streaming

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Overall I'm enjoying this game, obviously it's a work in progress so I don't want to be too harsh but a few things could do with improving:
1) lots of things don't seem to matter - it'd be fun if penis size changed how a character is perceived or how fun sex is for both parties (size queens, too tight, etc.), how slutty the character is making it not a 100% certainty to reject advances of someone they like the qualities of, that kind of thing
2) something's lacking in the sex scenes. Not sure what it is but it's a bit shallow. Could do with partner's arousal bar too.
3) is there a legitimate way of making money? Quickie Burger pays a pittance compared to the cost of food, as does non-sexual streaming
Non sexual streaming will pay you 100+ dollars after you become popular everytime you stream

4.40 star(s) 75 Votes